Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

250 results found

1. 174 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For those of us that don’t have a fancy custom PC and have to stream straight from our console (whichever you’re using), would be nice if there was a tick option in the Creator Dashboard that would play a premade “Stream Starting Soon” or “Stream Ending Soon” obviously if you’re starting or ending. Be even cooler if you could customize said premade intro/outro so that not everyone has the same one. Tick it on if you’re waiting for your community to join in or about to go off and then tick it off if you’re ready to go live or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Some people have a custom bot with a program, this sugestion is for make a rank for the bots that acts like sub , basicly that bot rank allow the bot to use chanel emotes and send messages in "chat only subs" and have the permits that a mod have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have an Idea for twitch, make an option called "Twitch Archive"
    that gives you all your VODs & Clips in a huge .zip that can be created in maximum 14 days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Instead of having to get all your Twitch followers/subscribers to follow you on Twitch, Instagram, Discord, etc, what if there was a way to send a message to all directly from Twitch? Like you send a message and they get notified via email "Hey, sorry guys, but I won't be streaming today as my cat peed on my keyboard"?

I'm a small streamer and would benefit from this, and the bigger the streamer, the more useful this would be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since the dashboard in its glory takes up a full monitor, would be very useful.

Nothing complicated needed, just plain text box, and possible 4th column for wider screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please let us delete Followers. I had some trolls in my channel, creating stupid usernames including my channelname.

I reported them over a week now and twitch is doing nothing. This accounts still exist....

I dont want them in my follower list! I dont want them to get a mail, when i go live to remember them "Hej, he is online again, lets get there and troll him again"!
    If someone is trolling, following and gets a mail everytime, when the streamer is going live, he can start over and over to create troll accounts.
    So: PLEASE! Let use remove…

407 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pretty self explanatory - on the dashboard for a user, where it displays "Currently hosting X", include a timer for how long the current host has been on. Apart from helping to not exceed the limit of three hosts per half hour, it would be useful for me to know how long a channel has been hosted, to determine whether or not to choose a new channel to host. Thanks!

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a page where broadcaster can send out messages towards their followers with info about their stream (Changes/New Games/Teespring/...) Twitch doesn't really have anything were messages can be shouted towards followers. Plus people won't have to rely on other social media to stay up to date with news from their favorite streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 252 votes

We're glad you're here