Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Like a community tab from youtube or just something so I could be like sorry Im not streaming today and it would post it their channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Volver a agregar la forma de ver streamers con menos espectadores, esto ayudaria mucho a la comunidad baja.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. At the moment when viewing "users in chat" you get to see everyone who's tuned in on your stream even if they were only there for a brief moment and left. This feature itself is great but is overall lackluster, as one of many small streamers engaging with my audience is a crucial cornerstone to growing my community, and having the ability to connect on a 1 to 1 level is of the utmost importance. I propose instead of just having the users in chat function display all viewers (even the ones that left) for it to be reorganized as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to cut VODS with multiple chapters for easier exporting and editing.

Example: You Stream Red Dead, Call of Duty, and Overwatch in a single streaming session. When you are done and twitch has updated the video with its chapters you go into the video manager and select which chapter of your stream you would like to download for personal editing and which one you would like to export to youtube for archive purposes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If theres something you dont want other people to see on your screen but you just cant censor it, it would be nice to have that ability after finishing a stream to do that. I'm playing a game on twitch that has coordinates shown and I dont want others to see that so I'd like to censor that to avoid issues in the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. incorporate viewerstorm and let them know I was the one giving the Idea to you to incorporate them, or integrate with them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A feature where if you click a button on the home page it will take you to a random streamer's streamer. This would boost small streamers or give an extra view to a bigger streamer. No matter what it is completely random and will take you to a random stream.

This feature could massively help people out, not only streamers but it gives viewers something to watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm bilingual English/Francais and would like a tag to let viewers know. I feel it sets me apart from other streamers and could be used as a growth opportunity. I'm sure there are many others who would appreciate such a gesture. Thank you for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've been filing in the descriptions for my highlights and adding links to other resources related to the topics, but I just realized they don't appear anywhere when someone is watching the VOD.

Please ensure that the video viewer page can show the description of the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to add Thumbnails for your live content, this would make it easier to find streams that you want to watch. And it would show people's personality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think it will help out a lot of streamers big and small by adding a sponsorship tab giving streamers an opportunity to work with other companies and produce extra revenue for the streamer as well. Also, take less than 50% percent of a sub, some streamers rely on subs to pay bills so they can keep streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could this be an option with Prime, please? I'd like to be able to recover those videos that passed the 14 days but not the 60 ones at the very least. Thank you in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I love the Twitch Studio app its so useful for streaming at easy to use, although i have an idea that i think will make the app a lot better. It is to do with the chat, i think the show chat on stream feature should be more customizable so you can maybe chose some options to how you want it to look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pues está un poco aburrida la música para streams que nos dan, estaría mejor poder escuchar música con copyright

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ik kan in mijn schema alleen herhalende streams plannen. Maar mij leek het handig om ook een functie toe te voegen waarmee je een eenmalige stream plannen. Of zeggen voor hoelang de stream moet blijven herhalen. Groetjes Levi (levigoedel op Twitch)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make a section to link paypal. I can't seem to link mine to get my donations. And idk where it tells me my donations ether so idk where my donations are

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. [Complaint]
    Just got a Vod mute after running Soundtrack. Attempted to appeal and none of the options fall under my query.

When attempting to search for what to do, the only information I found was "You donot have it set up correctly" even though I do!

[Suggestion]
    So my suggestion is, add an appeal option for soundtrack. Because clearly im not the only one having this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please create more extensions to link ingame accounts stats/data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I follow alot of streamers and love supporting them! But it would be amazing to have a way to create lists or groups and organize streamers into them. Like a classic Favourites list but also a way to may organize all the art streamers into one list and the game streamers into another. Also a Friend's list so if you have friended anyone they may show up in a different list. I just find it hard to go on and see 50 people live and try and find what I'm looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?