Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hi just would like to see like alot of people maybe on the front page have another category for small streamers with the big streamers, like have underneath them or at the bottom of page. But also maybe when searching for a category have the less viewers show first and as you scroll down you get to the big dogs of twitch. Gives the Community a chance to experience something new by accident just by seeing something that could catch their eye an help others with good content get some love too. thank.

PS: Maybe not change the affiliate goals…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ok so this ones a feature request, kinda...,, kinda. well a handfull of em

first, the streamlabs lan buddy on android needs a small QoL update
    its way way better than before, it really is, but theres still a small issue with reliability. every so often, when im trying so stream wild rift to my streamlabs obs on my pc, randomly the phones streamlabs- lan buddy will bug up and stop broadcasting the phone screen, and thus leaves the feed on streamlabs obs on my pc go blank and dissapear, only thing that fixes it is restarting streamlabs on my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. just goes to a random streamer with said amount of viewers to the said channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. capture card usage so people csn stream from videogame consoles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about adding basic and minimal built in overlays for free?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Come stavo dicendo la possibilità di caricare i video manualmente e senza preoccupazioni di scadenza sempre rispettando le regole, per tutti coloro che già fanno tutto questo su YouTube lo potremo incominciare a fare qui senza nessun problema, e noto troppa troppa burocrazia, è giusta pero troppa.
    Perciò spero di fare tutto ciò che faccio su YouTube di farlo qui....perchè molte cose sono molto migliori qui ad esempio la qualità video che anno le live, certo la qualità di un video caricato da 1080p a 4k è tanta roba....perciò spero in queste miglioramenti di struttura perciò copiare non fa male…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. El editor de destacados es demasiado grande para la pagina y esto hace que se tenga que estar subiendo y bajando para tratar con el, yo tengo una extensión para editar el CSS y he conseguido arreglarlo quitando el padding y cambiando el alto de la barra de tiempo.
    Aun así considero que se puede mejorar y compactar de forma que sea mas fácil de manejar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't know where to find the answer to this but am i the only one who lost the ability to run reruns? theres nothing online about this subject and one day i just lost my rerun quick button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Due to many games getting significant expansions, I think there should be a way to sort between DLCs/Expansions of a game.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a great example here. This game has three seperate expansions (one of which is coming out next week). For some reason though, when selecting a game to stream there are only two options; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.

Due to Twitch's name rules, the other expansion The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ did not get a twitch game name. The final, biggest and most impactful expansion, The Binding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pôs está tudo muito caro, e eu gosto muito de interagir com o publico.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have seen that there is the possibility to stream from "guest" channels to mine and that I can invite the guest channels through e-mail, they will receive a token and start streaming on my channel through Twitch Studio Beta, OBS and so on but, as I understand, there is no way to do it directly from my console. It would be great if I could stream on an host channel with my personal one with the invite and the token.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. para kazanmanın herkeste aktif olması lazım. çünkü para kazanan kişi daha fazla yayın açar ve böylelikle twitch daha aktif kullanılır

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey i love twitch and all its awesome equality’s but you need to add all the stuff from the website to the app on ios pls

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Id just like to directly export clip of gameplay straight to my youtube channel. It'd help smaller streamers who possibly cant edit their VoDs just yet or don't have enough space to store it in one go.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It's painful to attempt to understand what sizes what images should be. The information may be in the documentation, but the best place for that information is where and when you need it: at the time of upload.

It's far too easy to upload an image that is the wrong dimensions and therefore looks like **** in many settings. It would be very helpful to know what dimensions and file sizes will give the best results, for every image that we can upload. This information will be most clear when shown alongside the upload form field control itself.

To be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In banned chatters page, could be shown the reason that Me or one of my mods banned some one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Novas formas de incentivos a novos canais até que eles consigam bater as metas de ser afiliados e parceiros como por exemplo aumentando um pouco a visibilidade a cada meta batida alcance e visualizações ajudam muito na caminhada e eu acho que é a unica coisa que falta de apoio a novos canais aqui na twitch Lembrem se nos novatos somos o futuro da plataforma trazemos renovação novas ideias e trabalhos e com a gente um novo publico acho que merecemos também sermos valorizados

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd love to be able to update my stream schedule from the mobile app. Having to go through two separate pages just update the time the stream starts or canceling one for the evening sucks especially when I don't have access to my computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)