Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Olá!

Qual o prazo para liberação de um emote? Os meus estão pendentes há mais de uma semana e estou sendo constantemente cobrada pelos seguidores.

Fico no aguardo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I believe that it is only fair and in line with Twitch's own TOS to do this. If someone Sub in their Local Currency, Affiliates/Partners should get the proportionate amount of that cost after currency conversion to USD and not the following:

An Aussie Subscriber to my channel pays $9/$10 AUD (If through the App) to a streamer. After currency conversion to USD, that roughly equates to $7-$8 USD. I have recieved ~$2 USD (Not even $2.50 USD) for the sub to my channel, what has happened to the other $5-6 USD there? Because my math definitely does equate $7-8…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since it is extremely difficult for small streamers to hit the $100 payout minimum, I would like to recommend a feature. So if you don't make $100 you can use how ever much you made on twitch, so instead of entering credit card details, it would take the money from the revenue you made from streaming. If this idea gains interest I can explain more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Discoverbility is terrible on twitch. We already use different tricks to get more exposure through other sites trying to get people on our twitch.

Getting affiliate is not that hard. But reaching 75 viewers is difficult.
    My suggestion is to allow affiliates to multistream to grow. To give us a little boost up.

In the end i believe this would benefit twitch because more viewers on a stream is more income for them. So they might want to think about allowing channels below 100 viewers on twitch to multistream. I got this idea because apparently Ninja dropped his status so…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I stream everyday on twitch and the three average viewers keeps going down instead on going up so I would have been got affiliated

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It's extremely difficult to line up gifted T3 subs when the viewers most likely to make good use of them are already paid T1 subs or most likely to get a gifted sub from being active in chat. Getting a T3 should ALWAYS be a fun option instead of a scheduling/timing worry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've reached all of my treatments and each step of the way for example once I got my 50 followers it took about three days for twitch to recognize that I have 50 followers in the creator dashboard in addition to that having multiple people in the trap room I've exceeded the expectation of twitch I just wish it was a little bit more up-to-date or current when you achieve your criteria t

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Impossible to remember and find the earnings section or anything else when I'm trying to find it. Needless complex and bumbling.
    Please rework the entire UI so you can return to your channel easily no matter what page you're on.
    Also add a search function to easily find the pages you're looking for.
    I can't find my dashboard unless I dig hard for it and I've been using twitch for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. llevo dos días esperando a que me cambien las estadísticas de los logros y no me han cambiado ya que en algunas ya tengo lo necesario pero no cambia

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to know approximately how long we will have to wait for some of these new features to rollout for affiliates. With the follower emotes I waited months (checking my emotes section daily) to see when they would unlock as I already had emotes waiting. Now I find the same thing happening for animated emotes. I rushed some animated emotes hoping I would have them immediately and I am now in the same cycle checking daily as I have no way of knowing when my channel will actually get the slots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it should get updated in maybe an hour not longer
    now it takes so much time, or does it have a certain time already?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was wondering if twitch can add a new affiliate payout method. I would like for them to add Skrill because some users might only use Skrill as a payment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DONT MAKE ANY STREAMER PAY ANY FEE IN ANY WAY TO GET PAID BY TWITCH

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need a way to see what our unpaid balance is on our account. Most other companies are more transparent about this kind of thing, including YouTube. I would like to see Twitch implement a live balance for each account including pending income (I know some things such as subs take more time to process)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that the difference in difficulty to get is too large from Affiliate to Partner being an Affiliate is fun and all but getting it compared to getting a Partner is too large. Maybe making it so that you need to average 10 viewers to become an Affiliate and average 60 viewers to become a Partner. This I think makes it easier for Affiliates to become partners as they will most likely have at least 100 Followers to average 10 Viewers every frame. This makes it so that Affiliates have larger channels and would make it easier for Affiliates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. you need to have a team of real people on looking at peoples numbers this is ridiculous, non stop since i started streaming i've had problems to the point of killing any motivation towards streaming. i have lost multiple 8 - 12 hour streams, you've unrightfully taken away followers and viewers from streams and my totals. if i make great progress in a day i get punished the next day, the stream isnt counted, my followers are taken away, or my avg viewers is minus'd by up to 2.0 avg viewers when i get 9 viewers.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I don't like how I need to have 5 chatters at once. I don't get enough people in there at once to find 5 chatters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?