Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Muchas estan teniendo el problema que te dice que ya completaste todo pero cuando te vuleves a meter al apartado de afiliado te marca que el método de pago no lo terminaste pero si lo completaste todo y no te marca ningún error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be beneficial to remove Twitch Partner Status from people who don't meet the Partner criterias anymore (a 6-12 month period?). It drags down the whole experience and hustle to get one, maintain it and also grow further. Also Twitch Partners who don't meet the Partner criterias for a long time anymore, should not have more benefits than Twitch Affiliates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It says we can click a button to start an ad during stream on mobile device under stream info. It never works. And you may choose to be notified before the ad starts but I do not recieve any.
    I ask to Fix that "Start Ad" button! And Add it and Connect that with OBS/ Stream Elements, allow where we want the notification of pre run ads to go to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Il serait bien de permettre au affliliés de Choisir au moins 1 fois apres leur affiliation le prefixe de leurs émoticones.
    Car certaines fois le préfixe automatique est vraiment incohérant.

Mon Pseudo : Mlle_Bellule Prefixe : mllebe
    J'aimerais pouvoir le modifier en : Bellule , et ce sans pour autant changer le nom de ma chaine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to know approximately how long we will have to wait for some of these new features to rollout for affiliates. With the follower emotes I waited months (checking my emotes section daily) to see when they would unlock as I already had emotes waiting. Now I find the same thing happening for animated emotes. I rushed some animated emotes hoping I would have them immediately and I am now in the same cycle checking daily as I have no way of knowing when my channel will actually get the slots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow a longer address line or space when filling up the twitch affiliate/partner form because some countries have longer addresses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it should get updated in maybe an hour not longer
    now it takes so much time, or does it have a certain time already?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Personally, i do not have a mobile phone by choice. I have no need for it, so i'm not going to waste money paying for it each month. Therefor, i don't have a way to verify my login even though i have the authy app, 2fa enabled, and i'm affiliate. They have my tax information, but they won't "verify" me.

The best thing i could think of is if a user has received payouts, give them the same status as if they had a phone. I know a lot of users who stream, but don't have a phone to verify…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I was wondering if twitch can add a new affiliate payout method. I would like for them to add Skrill because some users might only use Skrill as a payment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EN: I want every change to contract to be sent to the email address associated with the Affiliate / Partner account. For example, when an e-mail or other data has been changed in the contract, information should be sent to the e-mail assigned to the account. Streamers are losing money through data leaks, as I am because someone has changed my email to make a payment and Twitch is not willing to do anything about it or give me my money back.

PL: Chcę, aby każda zmiana w umowie była wysyłana na adres e-mail przypisany do konta Towarzysza/Partnera. Na przykład…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm a person who watches broadcasts on Twitch. I am curious about the terms and conditions of the streamer's alliance or program, so I am looking at the terms and conditions, and I wonder why the alliance remains in 2018 when the overall terms and conditions and community policies have been updated this year or recently. In addition, the criteria for you to withhold the streamer's application itself are ambiguous in the terms and conditions. Therefore, please update the exact terms and conditions of the partnership. I hope Twitch will be a better environment with quick action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gostaria de entender melhor essa média de espectadores pois, faço as lives e a meta não é alcançada e sim dificultada ou não sou bom mesmo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hola, tengo problemas con el paso #4 para el método de pago, no pasa a más, se queda en ese paso. ¿Alguien sabe qué hacer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. poder pagar por estar 1 dia en destacados como promocion i que salgas destacado en 1 linea todo el dia para crecer seria posible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DONT MAKE ANY STREAMER PAY ANY FEE IN ANY WAY TO GET PAID BY TWITCH

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need a way to see what our unpaid balance is on our account. Most other companies are more transparent about this kind of thing, including YouTube. I would like to see Twitch implement a live balance for each account including pending income (I know some things such as subs take more time to process)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Any thoughts to implementing a level in between Affiliate and Partner. I believe having unlocks like additional emote slots for example would lead to more subscriptions and higher views and an easier path to partner.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know I'm in the minority here, but have you guys considered a different option for "Affiliate" that does not have the money go to the broadcaster directly?

I stream for fun, and for that reason along with other tax implication concerns, I don't want to get paid by Twitch at the moment. I was notified that I qualified for the Affiliate program but was hesitant after seeing everything I needed to fill out. I know there are other streamers like myself who continue to broadcast without getting paid, and I think it's great. The benefits of being a Partner…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently Twitch denies streamers who are in some way related to the Cannabis industry from being Partnership as the use of cannabis isn't acceptable for the Partnership programme.
    With Cannabis legal in most states and the TOS enforcing that these streamers who are consuming cannabis are in a legal state (where it may be recreational or medicinal) it seems discriminatory to prevent these streamers from being partnered for this sole reason, especially since a lot of larger streamers who smoke have been given partner despite them smoking (I'd assume for the sheer reason that they have a large following)

Honestly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?