Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. There is currently the ability to change payout details but not to see what your existing ones are without starting the process of changing them.
    It would be good if a partially obscured summary of payout details was available so it was easy to confirm that they are as expected. Date last updated would also be a valuable piece of data.

I've recently become an affiliate and set up my details last night. Today I've received an email saying my details recently changed, but I didn't have a way to see if that was referring to my creation of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be able to take off your tax number and change it. Incase you accidently picked the wrong one or is in correct but says under review for a while and doesn't go and you have to create a new channel and re-start. Please add it. It helps everyone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have been broad casting a while and have a great following on `periscope, twitter, & youtube. Recently I joined twitch and love it. It would be a great tool if you would look into a partner grant program to bring in seasoned people.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. if you are lagging behind but are exceeding in other areas on path to affiliate, you can apply to be affiliated as it is very hard to get otherwise and sometimes glitches (as is the case with me) i have filed a complaint

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch clearly stated that it may take up to 2-4 weeks for you to hear back from Twitch partnership team, and those who have completed the Path to Partner achievement can expect a response within 7 business days.
    Unfortunately, affiliate members who fulfilled the requirement for Twitch Partnership Program(=Completed the Path to Partner) in South Korea cannot receive the answer about partnership application from Twitch Headquarters, with sufficient average viewers and streaming hours. Even Twitch clearly stated that it usually takes 7 business days for streamers get back to receive the answer for partner program after receiving application, some streamers(including…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bajar a 30 subscriptores los requisitos de afiliado

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Editable Emoticon Codes before the Unique Code.
    Partners too please, thank you.
    <3

Admin audit: changed "emoticon code" to "prefix" for ease of search.

640 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?