Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. Add opportunity to hand over your VIP status to someone else in the chat, for example if you don't watch streamer anymore, or if you think that someone deserves it more than you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the option so the streamer can choose wether he would like to let their editors to use vip and unvip commands. It can help when the streamer has VIP per channel points so the editors can get the job done.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. editor role can do almost anything, but it would be nice if it could also set the schedule

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to be able to move the frames presented by content creators, some of them appear on the left Side of the screen and some of them appear on the right, or in one of the corners.

Viewers would very much appreciate to have the power to locate the frames wherever they see fit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As an editor you can go on a past broadcast's page and delete it directly with the options menu, i would like for it to be the same with clips.
    You could even add a specific button to do that exactly how we can download Clips directly right now.

It would be useful when a viewer shares a link to a clip that we want to delete but have no way of finding it in the clip manager with the link.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/to7XESV

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As an editor, I want a tool to mute audio portions on VODs & still let them expire over time.
    It would be fantastic if I could go back to VODs and mute small portions for privacy if someone slips on a real name or too specific personal information or someone on their voice chat says something inappropriate that violates the rules.
    I don't want to highlight the entire video all around it in different portions to save it & lose visual content.
    It's an epic pain to have to download the entire VOD, mute it in my own software,…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow editors of a channel more permissions, either basic default ones or ones that channel owners can allow/disallow as needed for individual moderators/editors.

For example, changing the Go Live message and adding/removing VIPs. I believe if the channel owner trusts the moderator/editor enough to have access to ban, change titles, edit/delete vods etc, they should be allowed to help out with go live messages and other stream/chat maintenance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As an Editor, being able to view other Editor's Stream Markers would be great. As of right now, you can only view your own, the streamer's, or both Stream Markers but not any other Editor's Stream Markers. Would come in handy for people that edit videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

Since the last rework of the stream settings, Editors can't access the Enable clips menu (now in Settings > Stream).
    Please fix.

Regards.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Am requesting this feature, because at the moment you can't deny receiving Moderator access without resorting to extreme measures.

There's already a setting that allows non-followers not to get sub-gifted, but it would be nice if there was either a default or a toggle that allowed non-followers not to get granted moderator access too.
    Additionally, it helps a little with chat security (granting the wrong username access etc).

Ergo, it makes viewers keep their privacy (being able to automatically dodge moderator grants) and it makes the mechanic of broadcasters granting them more secure.

Have added "Broadcaster & Bot" in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently in the title and category editing page, editors are not allowed to change the notification, for those like me who use the help of the moderator when they are organizing the prelive, and who customize the notification based on the broadcast, it could be convenient this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a "Testing Mode" for those given mod permissions on a channel.
    Currently, only admin/channel creators can manage emotes, channel points, alert gifs, etc. but many times, someone else creates custom gifs and images for the creators. It would be very useful if mods could activate a "testing mode" that allows them to manage emotes and other channel images (avatar, banner, channel icons, etc.) unofficially (doesn't save, but can see how the channel will look with the new images.) This would be useful because it would make artists jobs easier if they need to test the pixels sizes and resolution…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Editors are an important part of a content creator's team. Mods with an editor role should be able to see one another's stream markers when highlighting VODs. Editing and moderating is a team effort and this would greatly facilitate our ability to work together.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The extra permissions for editors to manage clips worked great after it was implemented last month, but for the last couple of days when I try to access the clips from the dashboard of a channel I'm an editor for, it doesn't show any of the clips for that channel. I can go to my own dashboard and then the clips I have made show up normally. Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Works by putting "/channel" in the URL but the buttons are gone for some reason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Chanel Editors To Edit Panels

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have provided my OG's in my channel with Moderation privilege's however, it is currently not possible to make a mod also a VIP. There are people who have been with us from the start, I want them to know that they are cared for and are loved. My request is this, please allow us creators, to VIP our MODs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Instead of limiting the Editor and Mod permissions behind a template of permissions, set up as system similar to Discord, where you can toggle permissions on and off, to allow for more flexibility between Mods and Editors.
    Example: Giving a Mod access to directly edit stream info (Title, Category, Tags) without accessing VODs, Clips or Panels. This will allow Moderators to assist the streamer further, without risking letting them access higher level permissions.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I realized when i'm editor on friend channel and i got timeout (She have "timeout for user"for channel points) then im deleted from editors and i cannot help to manage stream, i need to wait for her to give me role one more time. I think it wasn't like it a few months ago because another guy was helping her with it and after timeouts he still was managing stream and not saying anything about giving him role

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let mods, or at least mods with editor access, add VIPs to the channel. Or let streamers enable/disable that option for mods. I mod for a few streamers who're part of larger networks, so it'd be great if I could add VIPs myself without having to try and remind the streamer after the stream is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?