Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

117 results found

1. My stream duration for my last stream is way off, it says 50m but the VOD is 1h42. There should be a way to contest it, the VOD itself is proof that I streamed longer than 50m...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So yesterday, I was streaming and I had 20 lurking viewers, but I was only at 9 viewers because twitch didn’t count them. So can you guys please fix that and count lurking viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to have the possibility to compare the stats of one stream with another and not just with the last stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As of now, I can only access revenue and payout breakdown via a link that shows up ONLY if I've made revenue during the highlighted analytic period. If there is no revenue, the link is not accessible. Can we PLEASE get a revenue tab of its own under "Insights"?? Something with a detailed list of transactions so we can see how and where money is coming from and going. I've seen something like this has been requested before but that was 4 years ago and still nothing has been made like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be useful to be able to see how many times users have viewed the schedule page of your channel on the channel analytics. This would allow streamers to assess the relative value of keeping an up to date streaming schudule for their particular audience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've confirmed the channel analysis, I'm already doing livestreaming more than 25 days out of 30 days.
    Also,the unique date does not appear to be based on GMT.
    I streamed from January 20 10:13 PM (JST) to January 21 12:05 AM (JST), but the time recorded by Channel Analytics was 47 minutes streamed on January 20(JST).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want the analytics to include things like what the live notification was, what the stream title and category were, and I want to be able to check analytics from every stream I ever do no matter how long ago it was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make a function that will display viewer statistics by registration date, this would allow you to calculate fake viewers (bots). (For example, 100 viewers - January 21, 2020, 50 viewers - August 19, 2019, and so on)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the analytics more accurate, they are all over the place. It now says I only get 0.90cents for one prime sub. And most often the gifted sub calculated revenue's are way lower than 50% as an affiliate. This gives a crooked view of your summary and analytics. They are not trustworthy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Se podrian mejorar ese aspecto para que tanto los creadores como sus seguidores vean realmente cuales son los datos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More analytics on viewers could help streamers figure out what is working on their stream and what isn't. Some viewer analytics that could help streamers are: what time their viewers are usually on Twitch, age / gender / geographics of viewers, a ranking of streams / vods with high watch time or engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So here is the deal. A tiny bit of help ( unasked for mindyou) would be awesome just under the partner or affiliate for streamers like myself with growing stats on Views. Getting close to 1000 all time views would seem to warrant a level of recognition or assistance - defintely in mycase would enhance my channel. Not big help just maybe some promoted search by way of viewer count

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi Twitch-Team, it would be great to know when (time) a viewer becomes a follower and also when (time) he eventually leaves again.
    thanx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Eindeutige Erklärung für die geschätzten einnahmen. Im laufe des Monats und besonders vor ende des Monats (kurz vor der Umstellung) sinken die Einnahmen ohne Erklärungung bzw. ohne das man es nachvollziehen kann. Es wäre wüschenswert eine transparentere/genauere Aufschlüsselung und Zähler zu haben

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. my live streams are having an average between 5 and 8, but my avarage view counter is scoring only 2.8 and sometimes 4.8 viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. kanalımı takip edenler gözükmüyor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to Export Channel Analytics Referrals for longer term historical performance and knowledge of demographics for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know for a fact that people watch my VODs. They've told me personally, as some people like to watch but can't because they're at work/school. VOD views should count towards something, as that's still views for content streamers have created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?