Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Some of the most important and useful analytics data are metrics like "unique viewers" and "new engaged viewers" and "followers".

These are metrics that tell me if the choices I am making are meaningfully impacting the amount of new people who are discovering and and engaging with my channel.

However, once or twice a month I'll get a big raid and it will completely destroy the usefulness of those data points.

If I get raided with 250+ viewers in the last 20 minutes of my stream, I have no way of seeing how many "unique viewers" or "new engaged viewers"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So everytime when I done my most recent stream, i can't view the stream summary on mobile. It is only viewable after I do another stream and that "recent" stream become not the most recent. Im sorry idk how to explain better but pls help me fix it. Cuz i can't find help from anywhere else.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The current Discovery Metric is views/stream averaged which is the least helpful number metric in deciding when or what to stream. Saturation doesn't help smaller channels grow as click-through usually happens near the top of the list.

The Metrics we need to see are Searches, Browse click-through for the category, and impressions for channels with average viewership near our own.

These are metrics that are available after you have streamed the category, however their data seems to be tossed aside. Scrape that data and give us metrics that are useful for navigating and deciding when to stream a game.

Ex.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I click the React button on a live stream, a large modal dialog covers the video, disrupting my viewing. I would prefer a smaller menu on the side of the video or on the chat instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi Twitch,

After talking to Twitch staff the other day IRL, we talked about looking at numbers in quarters, but I was hoping there'll be a way to do that via analytics page so we don't have to click on the month and day manually - similar to 'last 30 days', if we can get an option for 'Q1' etc. to already collect data from jan-april etc.

Thanks so much :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idea to see what tags were used in past broadcasts:

As someone who is trying to use Twitch Tags to my advantage and see which tags will work, it would be nice to see tags in VODs. Last month on a certain day, I peaked avg viewers higher than normal. But I cannot see what tags I used back then as it is not available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Intento buscar cuántos días llevo, cuántos suscriptores tengo, cuántos renuevan, cuántos no..., cuándo empecé...
    Y no es fácil, incluso en algunos casos no he sido capaz de ver el dato.

Estaría bien que esto apareciera mucho más claro, sin tener que dar mil vueltas o no encontrarlo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey all!

We’re experimenting with a new panel in the Discovery page within your Analytics that shows a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers.

This panel includes a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers to help you compare different streams and understand how your audience changes over time. The data is available to be viewed in the chart at the top of the Discovery page, and it will help streamers determine when new engaged viewers are coming to the stream and deduce what can convert them to become returning engaged viewers.

Coming soon, we have plans to bring…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wish that the Viewers number and the Users In Chat number were more accurate. I've already saw the thing that says something along the lines of "Users in chat could include bots and users in chat only mode" but i believe it should be filtered a bit more so when you pull up the drop menu it shows You, Viewers, Viewers in chat only, and bots. I wish i could see the viewers and my users in chat and get an accurate representation on who's actually viewing my stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't suggest slots as a game to stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My typical stream starts at 10pm local time for me and tends to end around 2-4am. This shouldn't be much of an issue but over time as my channel has grown, and Twitch has introduced new features like the ad rev share program, it's been increasingly more difficult to get a clear picture on my analytics since every stream is basically split between two days.

Here is an image as an example of what i'm talking about https://i.imgur.com/XvFo4pb.png

All metrics seem to be clearly split between the days that I stream, but then whenever I check my ad revenue it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The view counter being inaccurate is so bothersome. I have my girlfriend, her mom, and all my friends watching at the same time to make sure that I hit the viewer count of 3 to become an affiliate. I click on the viewers tab and see almost a dozen people in chat. Although, when I look at the twitch viewer counter, it only says one, and peaks at two. The "live viewers" counter is wrong as well because at the end of my stream I check how many live viewers I have had, and it displays an accurate count on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As of right now, we can only see the different sources of revenue and the amounts that have come through. Streamers cannot see the exact amounts from subs and other revenue sources depending on area. We also cannot see the amount of subs lost and canceled. I would call for a more robust earnings dashboard that is not just a "bar graph that we have to trust is correct".

I am calling for a completely revamped earnings page that shows sub revenue that can be broken down into different sections. Area, Type of sub (Tier 1,2,3.), Exact earnings from each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game (Directory) needs to be a stat type for the analytics graph in Statistics Overview.

I made a simple example from a screenshot to illustrate how it could look like.

Analytics Overview: Games streamed

Example: https://i.imgur.com/ajtvjKF.png

Stackbar columns with segments relative to count of games.
    Label as game cover with frame and stackbar color from prominent game cover color.

A fundamental insight

With Twitch Analytics we get en insight in how our stream is performing but not as much insight about why.

For many streamers, what game we stream plays a major part in areas like viewer count, chatmessages, new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We have some exciting news to share with you today - a new experiment! We are testing updates to the “Views from Twitch” panel on the Discovery analytics page. Gain insight into your impressions and views data when your channel is featured on the Browse page, homepage recommendations, and more.

You will also be able to view this panel in the graph at the top of the Discovery analytics page. The new graph view is designed to help you better understand how viewers are finding your channel once they are on Twitch. By viewing information about these sources, you can…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Es wäre praktisch zu wissen wer dem Kanal entfolgt hat - oder wenn man Feedback erhalten könnte, warum derjenige nicht mehr folgt.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The category suggestions do not display the entire text on the PC. In the suggestions, the "estimated average position" is not visible, nor is it possible to scroll in these small tabs, so that you could read the full text. Maybe you should change the design a little so that there is really everything visible, otherwise the category is quite useless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently the analytics graphs are not very accessible for colour blind people. While hovering over categories provides tooltips with more info, this doesn't help when it comes to static screenshots of the graphs involved. By adding patterns to each bar chart segment, this will make the graphs more accessible.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?