Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Add a stat displaying the percentage of current viewers who are following the channel to the stream manager. Also add statistics on how the non-followers found the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF STREAMING ON THIS PLATFORM IS THE ******* VIEWER ANALYTICS PAGE AND THE TOTAL AVG VIEWERSHIP....EVERY ******* STREAM, I GET EMAILS ABOUT THE OVERVIEW, AND EVERY ******* TIME I GOT LIKE 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT AVG VIEWERS NUMBERS AND IT KEEPS ******* UP MY AVG TOWARDS AFFILIATE....LIKE WHY WOULD PEOPLE DEAL WITH THIS WHEN KICK DOESNT HAVE THE SAME ISSUES???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Streamlabs earnings gains, streamelements enter channel analysis individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable either a new role or add the ability to give editors access to analytics.
    Analytics can be a massive anxiety point for streamers, enough for them to dread even looking at them or discussing them.
    There currently seems to be no way for them to grant access to enable their support staff to see this data, leaving them relying on outside websites, rather than learning from twitches own in house data analytics.
    This leaves the streamer solely responsible for this, and doesn't allow them to enable their support staff to support them and help build growth.
    This also leaves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have some exciting news to share with you today - a new experiment! We are testing updates to the “Views from Twitch” panel on the Discovery analytics page. Gain insight into your impressions and views data when your channel is featured on the Browse page, homepage recommendations, and more.

You will also be able to view this panel in the graph at the top of the Discovery analytics page. The new graph view is designed to help you better understand how viewers are finding your channel once they are on Twitch. By viewing information about these sources, you can…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since last bight my subcount hasnt moved. I was gifted over 40ish subs and my subcount didnt move once. After stream and next day my earnings went up but subcount is still the same. Went to my other friends stream who are also full time and their subcount is also broken and not moving, whats going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm an affiliate and I would love to have access to month-over-month, year-to-date, year-over-year, and all-time options when viewing my analytics dashboard. This data will allow me to see overall trends over a greater period of time which is incredibly useful when it comes to determining the success of content changes, rebranding, etc.

For example, I am coming up on my 1st streaming anniversary. I would like to see the statistics for this November compared to last November. It would also be nice to see my "all-time" stats, like how many calendar days I've streamed in the last year, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey all!

We’re experimenting with a new panel in the Discovery page within your Analytics that shows a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers.

This panel includes a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers to help you compare different streams and understand how your audience changes over time. The data is available to be viewed in the chart at the top of the Discovery page, and it will help streamers determine when new engaged viewers are coming to the stream and deduce what can convert them to become returning engaged viewers.

Coming soon, we have plans to bring…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We are testing a new chart on your Discovery page in the new Analytics navigation called "Views from Outside Twitch" (Analytics>Viewers) where you can visualize and learn which outside sources your viewers came to your stream from. This chart allows a streamer to see, at a glance, how viewer trends from external sources change over time. You can also toggle off and on the sources in the legend at the bottom of the graph to get a better view of the sources you want.

This chart will give you better insight into which sources are most successful for your channel…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're experimenting with a new way for streamers to gauge how certain tags aid them in audience discovery and growth. Tag impressions are a new metric that signify how many viewers saw your live channel when 1) they clicked on a particular tag to filter their channel results in Browse or 2) they saw your channel featured in a Twitch search result related to a specific tag. Streamers can use this data to help them understand which tags to use when they go live, which ones potentially increase their discovery for a broader audience, and how to test out mixing…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seria bueno agregar una analitica de los anuncios y metodos para poder hacer numeros los streamers, hay semana que algun dia no pagan nada por los anuncios como el jueves 30 de noviembre mas gente que nunca en el directo, ingresos de publicidad 0, no lo entiendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Es wäre praktisch zu wissen wer dem Kanal entfolgt hat - oder wenn man Feedback erhalten könnte, warum derjenige nicht mehr folgt.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Warum schaltet ihr meine Musik stumm das ist gekaufte Lizensierte Mucke man informiert euch mal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Game (Directory) needs to be a stat type for the analytics graph in Statistics Overview.

I made a simple example from a screenshot to illustrate how it could look like.

Analytics Overview: Games streamed

Example: https://i.imgur.com/ajtvjKF.png

Stackbar columns with segments relative to count of games.
    Label as game cover with frame and stackbar color from prominent game cover color.

A fundamental insight

With Twitch Analytics we get en insight in how our stream is performing but not as much insight about why.

For many streamers, what game we stream plays a major part in areas like viewer count, chatmessages, new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The current Discovery Metric is views/stream averaged which is the least helpful number metric in deciding when or what to stream. Saturation doesn't help smaller channels grow as click-through usually happens near the top of the list.

The Metrics we need to see are Searches, Browse click-through for the category, and impressions for channels with average viewership near our own.

These are metrics that are available after you have streamed the category, however their data seems to be tossed aside. Scrape that data and give us metrics that are useful for navigating and deciding when to stream a game.

Ex.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I click the React button on a live stream, a large modal dialog covers the video, disrupting my viewing. I would prefer a smaller menu on the side of the video or on the chat instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Idea to see what tags were used in past broadcasts:

As someone who is trying to use Twitch Tags to my advantage and see which tags will work, it would be nice to see tags in VODs. Last month on a certain day, I peaked avg viewers higher than normal. But I cannot see what tags I used back then as it is not available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Intento buscar cuántos días llevo, cuántos suscriptores tengo, cuántos renuevan, cuántos no..., cuándo empecé...
    Y no es fácil, incluso en algunos casos no he sido capaz de ver el dato.

Estaría bien que esto apareciera mucho más claro, sin tener que dar mil vueltas o no encontrarlo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wish that the Viewers number and the Users In Chat number were more accurate. I've already saw the thing that says something along the lines of "Users in chat could include bots and users in chat only mode" but i believe it should be filtered a bit more so when you pull up the drop menu it shows You, Viewers, Viewers in chat only, and bots. I wish i could see the viewers and my users in chat and get an accurate representation on who's actually viewing my stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't suggest slots as a game to stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?