Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Localization

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Localization

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. Здравствуйте

С прошедшими праздниками.
    Мы хотели бы вам предложить сотрудничество и развитие вашего канала на территории Азербайджана.
    Просим вас рассмотреть вопрос сотрудничества и партнерства.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch is a large organization that is active in many countries around the world. And there may be problems with the legislation of any country, which happened in mine.
    Has Twitch considered opening branches in Russia? (Twitch Russia) This is a great opportunity to comply with the laws of Russia and, it would be a good idea to defend the rights of streamers in Russia. And which can also open up an additional market for advertisers, which will increase the company's profits.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With twitch recap uk was thrown in as "rest of the world" while america had 3 distinctive definitions of types of america's. The UK is a big enough factor that it should have it's own statistics in this regard, twitch focuses on american streamers and as a result all of twitch is mostly targetted at the same american streamers, the UK deserves some recognition and the recap should have had statistics relavant to the uk seperately, also there should be a UK twitchcon, not just a europe where you have to travel to other parts of the world just to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need local pricing for twitch turbo in Turkey. I really would like to subscribe to this service but 7USD is really too much for this.

Gerçekten Türkiyede twitch turbo için yerel fiyatlandırmaya ihtiyacımız var. Bu servise abone olmayı istiyorum ama 7 dolar bunun için çok fazla.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Today there was a stream on https://www.twitch.tv/worldoftanks/ which rewarded twitch watchers with drops. Unfortunately the stream went live between 3am and 6am Eastern Australian Time.

Why not make this steam VOD so everyone in the world including families and kids can watch it at a sensible hour?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch uses data from IGDB, but there are some errors where this data isn't applied properly. IGDB uses the North American (NA) title by default, and has the European title as the alternative, even in situations where the European title is the original or matching the original better.

• The schedule on twitch.tv uses the NA title regardless of locale selected. Both the small item of the schedule, as well as when you click on it to expand it. But the cover used is localised.

• The video producer on dashboard.twitch.tv use the NA title regardless of locale, when you edit a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I made screenshots to make clear what I mean. The first is the current state, for the seconds a adjusted the css so I could see the values that are hidden. https://imgur.com/a/rJrJ0sK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Creo que añadir un algoritmo de traducción automática en diferentes idiomas ayudaría a ciertas personas con discapacidad auditiva y a la vez a personas que no entienden algún idioma en concreto pero que pueda gustarles el tipo de contenido de otros creadores que no son de su idioma natal, añadiendo unos subtítulos que aunque a veces el algoritmo no sea exacto en su traducción por la pronunciación del creador, pero pueda facilitar el entendimiento en su mayoría. Ayudaría en bastantes casos y además facilitaría a todos los creadores de contenido a crecer su comunidad con personas que son de otros…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. First of all, I’d like to remove the eye symbol emote, as you know, some people on twitch are Muslims, and in Islam, eye symbol is haram (not allowed in Islam basically) so I’d like you to remove it immediately, second of all, lower down the ads, people are getting like 5-10 ads these days, yeah it helps out the streamer but still

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In very recent news, Twitch has not been complying with the overly strict requirements of censorship required by the site to run in Russia.

Twitch has been fined now multiple times. Twitch within a month.
    It is easy for us all to see that you will not bend the knee and start censoring the streamers on your platform. However, it's also easy to see this situation won't end anytime soon.

I think it's wrong to blanket ban Russian streamer and delete their content. Obviously. We have to preserve that history for once the war ends.

However, the site being allowed…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You give us the option of choosing our language. Why do you use another language (not even English) when sending us an e-mail (billing, payment notice, etc.) ? Please use the language we chose or, if not possible, English).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,
    I am an Italian user, who registered for the first time in Italy. However, I moved to the UK a few years ago and since then I changed every single setting in my Twitch profile (as well as my browser and every other application I use) to English as it has become my primary language.
    However, to this date I keep receiving emails from Twitch in Italian, and there are many pages (like the support one) which are still loaded in Italian despite any browser setting.

How can I get rid of the Italian language on my account?

Thanks,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hey everyone!

I'm located in Ukraine and got registered in Twitch some time ago.
    Since Twitch does not have Ukrainian localization yet I had to choose English one instead.

Luckily there is a petition to add Ukrainian locale here:
    https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/924619-localization/suggestions/43430019-add-ukrainian-localization-please

Nevertheless, when I logged in to my Twitch account today, I got an email notification in Russian, so I had to translate it to understand it well.

I don't know why it happened but I would like to receive notifications either based on my location (Ukraine - in Ukrainian) or based on my profile language (English and when Ukrainian will…

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  mouse responded

Hi all!

Could you please answer a few questions:

1. What was the language you chose when you created your account?
    2. Have you changed your preferred language at all since then or recently?
    3. Is this the first time you’ve received an email in your non-preferred language, or has it always been sending emails in Russian?
    4. To be clear, if you click on your profile picture, and under “Language”, you have “English” chosen, but are receiving Russian emails?

Edit:
    5. What is the language you have selected on https://help.twitch.tv?

14. The current/default Arabic font for chat is horrific and an eyesore, please consider changing it.

anything else would look much better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm in Guatemala right now and when I try to view the Community Guidelines page, it puts it automatically in Spanish. I click Idiomas at the top and choose English, it loads the page, but then immediately switches back to the Spanish version! The only way I can read the English page is in an incognito window.
    I'm on Windows 10, Chrome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. my husband cant read finnish adn cant understand his 202 wrap up which is kinda annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So, the main Twitch design issue is that designers forgot about non-english speaking countries.
    Roobert font is awesome, but don't have cyrillic subset.
    So we have one font for russian menu items and another for Prime item.
    Check it with a russian langauge version of main page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?