Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Rebrand

Twitch Rebrand

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I have Tourettes and your name is highly offensive and hurtful to me. Not only is this blatantly unacceptable, it also undermines the community you are building. I highly recommended you change your name from Twitch, so people like me can feel safe and welcomed.Until you do these changes me and my community will never use these site.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, In light of JK Rowlings constant reminders that she hates trans people, trans women specifically, I think this is a good opportunity to change the image partners receive when accepted to something that isn't a Harry Potter reference. It would be wonderful if it is either a reference to a trans woman's work or made by a trans person. Maybe a matrix reference?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. D6dydu
    Tw

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. AMAZON ! Just so you are aware ! There are somewhere north of 20/30/40 ??? channels using @AWS services to Discuss , Organize and Plan Attacks on the Presidential Inaugaration of Joe Biden with the intent of performing acts of Assaination , Destruction , and general Chaos resulting in the overthrow of the US Government. All on TWITCH !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lets make some emotes that showcase the straight man's some instead of the butthole like your GAY emotes that discriminate against STRAIGHT people by showcasing all the FAGGGGGIT emotes without giving a the opposite virtue of that RESKAE sexuality thats awkward to bring up much less have an emote to represent this sexuality that a striaght man would never bring up because its weird. just the same as with your fagg emotes that have no place on the emote panel because its just a weird place to showcase your *** going up a butthole

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So many people using Twitch for "just talk" videos, i would like to say I either but I don't i can't cuz i don't want to see game streams i want to see talk videos about science, technology, philosophy etc. I know 1 or 2 channel.
    I want to discover new channels.

Maybe a Twitch alt brand would be good for people like me loves to sitting at home but talking about a thing i love with people like.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prior to the Twitch rebrand, the branding assets for Twitch were much easier to find and didn't require you to endlessly scroll through large text and different panels all to find out what exact colors or assets are used within the Twitch brand.

Now that the branding page has been overhauled, there isn't simply one easy-to-access place to download all the fonts, logos, colors, and acceptable usages of the Twitch brand.

Currently, the best place to get all this information quickly is via the Network tab using Developer tools to see the font, SVG, and other media files that it's…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This new Twitch design looks more like a downgrade than an upgrade. The font and style have gotten less fancy but makes it look like a homepage from the year 2005 or so. The old style looks more new and I would really appreciate an option to change it back for the people who feel the same.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I, along with many of my viewers, are having a hard time with the new Twitch dark mode, especially in the chat feed box.

The new look for the site is REALLY good. I want to emphasize this. Everything about it looks cleaner, more modern, and is more user friendly, except the dark mode color choices.

The 255 white on jet black background, with the bold-ish white font, is blinding even with monitor brightness turned down a bit. It doesn't do what dark mode needs to, where it dims out the whole screen but keeps things clearly legible. I put…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Back at the end of September 2018, Twitch REMOVED the ability for a broadcaster to press "RAID NOW" from chat when the broadcaster wasn't the one who started the Raid, this was complained about, as there were a number such as myself who use Bots to start off the Raids,

Twitch "Fixed" this with the new Raid & Hosts panel that was launched shortly after in the Dashboard....

Now the Dashboard is changing, and there is no longer a Raid & Hosts Panel only a Raid Option (Nothing to indicate an in progress Raid), this is now a Problem AGAIN

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I really like it. I have heard a lot of people dissing it, but I find it easier all around and more appealing. I can read dark mode fine and am not blinded by bright mode BUT I do understand that it is a true concern for others while others just don't like change.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?