Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. The new feature tracking and indicating a streamer's affiliate or partner anniversary is great, but it would be awesome if we could also do the same with the anniversary of our first ever stream!

I personally don't celebrate my affiliate anniversary, as the date that is more important to me is when I started my streaming journey in the first place. Having that celebration built in would make this feature way more appealing and applicable to me! I currently choose to have it turned off rather than have it highlight a date that I don't celebrate.

Even better, letting streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There should be away to view all earned and redeemed drops, even older than 6 months by just scrolling down or entering a date range of earned drops.
    This way we at least have a record of what we've earned and redeemed over the years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to delete / dismiss drops that started by wrong clicking . Because it let the other drops wont start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need to filter out certain chatbots so I can see user messages better and not miss them. There is a /block feature but that one still shows the messages since I am the moderator of my own chat obviously. A simple /ignore function would be great that just hides the user from chat regardless of moderation status. This would make it much easier to read busy chats and not miss user messages when there is a flood of bot messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could Founders be listed separately from regular chatters at top of Users in Chat the way VIPs are listed? It is a bit redundant to give Founders VIP badges when they can be scarce for some creators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allows streamers to put their music on a separate audio channel from their mic, for the broadcast.

Viewers will receive an additional music mute / unmute button.

Now viewers can turn off overstimulating music or listen to their own music. Great for folks with auditory processing disorders, or hard of hearing who need to focus on voice alone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streamers should be able to restrict raids from recently created accounts (e.g., streamer-specified thresholds of 10 minutes, 1 day, 1 week, etc.)

This is useful to combat repeated harassment from people who create new accounts with inappropriate names to raid into channels (esp. of marginalized communities)

While restricting raids to only channels the streamer follows is a possible band-aid, this substantially hampers growth (i.e., cure is worse than the disease) when this account age restriction would solve the trolls we are currently receiving

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have my Twitch Alert Box set to read the chatter's message out using TTS if they cheer at least 50 bits. People love to do this and it makes a good amount of money for the channel but some people abuse it and spam repetitive nonsense into the TTS. This causes viewers to somewhat understandably but rudely announce they are leaving and never coming back because of the tiny TTS voice in the background saying the number "4" 200 times in a row. I hate making this decision of making money through bits because people love the TTS or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Similarly to how Branded Content causes a pop up to appear in the corner of the stream, a feature to allow the streamer to add Information/Warnings to the stream so viewers entering are made aware of content in the stream. For example, a game with flashing lights can be tagged with an epilepsy warning, or a trigger warning for sensitive topics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be cool if there was a featured section on the browse page of twitch where you can see all the current LIVE streams that have the hype train.

It would be nice to see new streamers that we can support and show love by powering their hype train. It would help many streamers big and small, and help the viewer find new people!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wish streamers could choose what clips are shown when they receive ‘shout outs’. Example: the clip that shows of me is me troubleshooting during a video game. Not a good luck as far as promoting channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As moderator you're able to delete chat messages but I recently learned that you'll want to delete your own message as well if for example something isn't relevant anymore.

Since this idea has a risk of abuse among regular viewers, it should only be for moderator's OWN messages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In regards to how badly things went for the recent TOS changes, can we please try a different approach that won't have everyone lighting things on fire and getting those who were caught in the crossfire banned? Someone that I was watching recently said that we should have a way to keep things clean until you sign in, prove you are an adult, so that you can view 18+ streams. I know that people are not fond of having to show proof of age, but we want to make sure that we keep things clean as possible, right? The streamers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Twitch community is filled with excitement over the new Partner Plus program, which promises a 70% share of net subscription revenue to streamers who meet certain criteria. Achieving and maintaining 350 recurring paid subscriptions for three consecutive months is undoubtedly a monumental accomplishment for any streamer and community. However, I believe that there should be additional recognition and benefits for these individuals. In this post, I'd like to propose two key ideas for enhancing the Twitch Partner Plus experience: unique badges and access to higher-level support.

The Twitch Partner badge is already a prestigious symbol that signifies a streamer's…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having an option to set a base cooldown for all reward redeem would have the benefit of reducing time consumed for more generic rewards, as well as reduce risk of making a mistake to forgetfulness. Ultimately reducing spam and mod actions required, giving a more enjoyable experience for all.

Having a global and individual cooldown for individual Users would have the added benefit of reducing spam giving the benefit of reduced mod actions required in a given stream for specific problematic users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Another way to sort “Channel you follow” would be great:

Sorting by "Game name / Activity" in (reverse) alphabetical order.

Starting with the live channels from A-Z / Z-A
    and then the offline channels from A-Z / Z-A

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have got an idea about this to make if possible what dLIVE has or similar something like a treasure chest which will contain maybe some bits or channel points which will de distributed for all logged in viewers when streamer opens it. It will help Twitch and all streams to be more interactive and more active in streams as more stream is active bigger prizes will be.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add an auto translator for user chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know this was a feature in the past, but I want to be able to just host the streamer without having to suggest them on my channel by having a host button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I don't want return to find that I've been cycled through 4+ channels I don't want to watch.

I don't care who recommends them for auto-raid, I have them set in my personalized category/channel recommendations as Not Interested.

Not Interested means I am Not interested.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?