Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

830 results found

1. There is a lack of/not the same padding between the "Watch in squad mode" button, the "React" action while active and the follow button on desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Achava uma boa ideia, como a Kick quer fazer, tipo um programa que pague aos streamers por hora, aos afiliados como parceiros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is an affiliate/partner program. Affiliates are required to hit 3 average viewers whereas partners need to get to 75. Why not add a junior partner program for those who who are pm their way and show potential to becoming partner? There are some amazing affiliates who hold a constant viewership and have the support of their communities but could use a few more eyes on them.

Some of the requirements could be:
    - Must already be an affiliate
    - 16 unique streams
    - 40 Average viewers

Some of the perks that could be offered:
    -Access to More VOD storage…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When having guests on stream it would be nice to be able to share their game audio if playing a game together.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Due to personality conflict, there are a number of streamers in the VR community that have me banned, and that I have banned. The amount of times I end up in their streams following a raid from another VR streamer is becoming paramount. I don't want to become a stat for me ending up in their chat, and not being raided out from their channel, and vice-versa.

If a streamer is raiding you into a channel that you are banned from, you do not automatically join the raid.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. During Pride Month 2023, I believe it would be incredibly important for Twitch to highlight Indigenous two-spirits, gender variant, and LGBTQIA+ streamers, considering it is also Indigenous History Month. This can include Indigenous streamers who identify under the two-spirit umbrella term for folks across Turtle Island, MVPFAFF+ Indigenous Pasifika streamers, and for gender-variant Native peoples whose gender/spiritual identities may belong to their respective cultures/nations and/or contemporary western gender identities (i.e., trans, nonbinary, genderfluid, queer, etc.).

As a māhū (indigenous Hawaiian two-spirit) Kanaka Maoli (Native Hawaiian) streamer, I believe that Pride celebrations on this platform should include Native LGBTQIA2S+ streamers where…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1.很希望訂閱抽成可以減少 這樣絕對會有更多人留在此平台 幫你們打工
    2.請關注一下小型創作者 畢竟他們也在為你們工作並帶來收益 不要因為他們為你賺得少就忽視他們
    3.掛台人數起伏 非常之大 希望在後台看到的人數就是真實人數 不要讓小型創作者覺得自己在做無用功 可悲至極
    4. 希望任何創作這都能收到大型活動的通知
    5.請多關注我們小台 我們也在為了展現自己而努力
    6. 女生優勢很多 也不要對男性創作者雙標如此嚴重
    7.請認真審核 所有檢舉內容
    以上 我在TWITCH 直播一年半 費盡心思 不是最久 一定有比我堅持更久的創作者
    請不要無視我們 不關注我們 請把資源也分一點給我們 拜託了 一切都是為了平台跟創作者可以雙贏 請傾聽我們許多小台的心聲 或許我們無法為你們賺最多錢 但我們大部分人苦撐很久 費盡心思 <3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,
    I have the viewer streak feature on my stream and noticed the streak only starts when missing a stream first.
    It would be nice to have the streak start even for viewer who didn't miss any stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you been twitch for a long time, squad stream have been inaccessible . You know that squad stream can have an Kind of bland generic Design. I would like to bring it back to the front of twitch with a few fixes. everyone what ever size you are partner, affiliate or just starting should be able to us Squad Streaming.

The ability to custom, design it with a background and events made specifically made for your squad streams so when. When a stream does a special thing it will. Help grow there stream with bigger communities or there friends…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think that Teams on Twitch could be really great if it wasn’t so underutilized and lacking in features.

We need more that makes it worth it to create and join teams. An editor role for the team would be great so that one person can download the clips and vods easily from the whole team to make shorts or compilation videos.
    An option to have featured clips on the team page would also be great! Better analytics would help as well. Being able to squad stream, being able to combine goals, having a follow all option. There are a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Title: Twitch Ctooniverse: Where Streaming Meets Collectible Ctoons, Battlecards, and Virtual Auctions!

Introduction:
    Dear Twitch Staff,

This can all be relatively cheap and doesnt have to have a crazy budget/ visuals, graphics even though I guess servers will have to be figured out. I think the interaction itself will be priceless and non expendable. I think the engagement and interactivity you'll be getting will make it more than worthwhile.

I am thrilled to present an innovative concept that will revolutionize the Twitch experience, combining the charm of collectible Ctoons, the excitement of Battlecards, and the thrill of virtual auctions. Introducing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There have been numerous requests over the last couple years to include Native Americans in your efforts to highlight diversity.
    Twitch has dedicated entire months to other groups, which is wonderful, yet did not even commit to a single day last year for the US's Indigenous People's Day in order to highlight the numerous Native American streamers on your platform. Indigenous erasure in all industries plays a part in our ongoing struggle for respect and sovereignty. There are so many incredible indigenous streamers on your platform. Please include Natives in your heritage month celebrations.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My guest stars green screen shows up as black on my obs. I want to use their green screen on my stream so we can see more of the game that we are playing instead of just their green screen showing up as black. Basically I want their green screen to be functional on my stream as well as theirs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I regularly find myself looking through current drop campaigns and find myself checking over and over if I completed a campaign or not. Campaigns where all drops are achieved could be moved to a different section of the list, making it clearer when a new drop is available, especially in campaigns that are longer events but for example, have weekly changing rewards. An extension would be campaigns with repeated rewards that have been achieved in an earlier period. But just the first part should be easily accomplishable and would be much appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Try to make the drops system work also when one is casting a stream from their mobile device to Chromecast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like an option that "Turns Off" the showing of how many Raiders have been brought in

I feel like putting a number of viewers to a Raid diminishes the Gesture.

Raiding someone with your community is an incredible gesture, with 10 or 10000 raiders. Having the option of turning off the display of how many Raiders are brought in would reinforce the strength of the gesture

Also, in some occasions ppl can be "embarrassed" to Raid if they feel their community aren't big enough

Perhaps we could have it set up where it shows the viewer in the…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give streamers/mods the possibility to create quizzes that involve viewers' participation; ideally for pre-shows, but not only.
    Similar to bets, questions must appear in the chat, and everyone can participate.

How it works:

CREATION

The streamer/mod compiles preliminary information about the quiz:
    - A descriptive title for the quiz
    - A participation fee (in channel points).
    - The maximum number of winners. Default is 3. At least 1. (see below for prize computation)
    Then, the streamer/mod compiles a "list" of questions. Each question must have:
    - A description (the question itself). Differently from bets, questions can be longer than 60…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Now that Hype Trains have unlimited levels, some of the longer trains can stretch on for quite a while. I would love an option for streamers to be able to set a smaller time limit for trains if they would like instead of the default 5 minutes. Maybe options of 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I first reported this issue with Twitch Support, but was directed here:

I have used the Guest Star function several times over the past few weeks, and have really enjoyed doing joint streams with fellow streamer friends. However, we have had several reports from members of our communities that when they were watching the stream from mobile, they were unable to chat, or do channel redemptions, and even the video was freezing. However, they could hear the audio, and were watching on low latency mode. When they were able to access their desktop, and for anyone else watching on desktop,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If a user has linked an account with a drop enabled service then when the user has met the requirements for the drop it should automatically be claimed so the user can continue with drop progress. An example is Overwatch spray+skin. When you watch 2 hours to get first spray, none of the 4 hour progress is made towards the skin after the 2 hours until the last drop is claimed. A user could be mislead and watch for 6 hours (the total amount) and not be rewarded for their time due to the inefficient system in place. There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?