Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

42 results found

1. National Arab Heritage month typically takes place in the US during April. This is a request to feature not just your Arab streamers but your Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) streamers and highlight the diversity that exists on the platform. We celebrate many heritage months and minorities on this platform, why not this one? Would love to see diverse creators on front page in celebration.

Last year Twitch dedicated one Twitter post for those who celebrated Eid, and were Muslim. That was a nice sentiment, but I hope we can push that further this year but displaying all MENA…

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi Twitch,

I'm TheDementedRaven & back in April I started a campaign for your company to acknowledge Autistic streamers as it was Autism Awareness month. I launched a successful campaign on Twitter, featuring various sizes of streamers and Autistc's alike to spread the word far and wide. I started this campaign because these events are often met with silence with companies such as yourselves, & we're left without the recognition and awareness that we deserve.

Sadly, I didn't get a response from yourselves.

So I ask, if you are going to acknowledge myself & others with disabilities this month, because…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There have been numerous requests over the last couple years to include Native Americans in your efforts to highlight diversity.
    Twitch has dedicated entire months to other groups, which is wonderful, yet did not even commit to a single day last year for the US's Indigenous People's Day in order to highlight the numerous Native American streamers on your platform. Indigenous erasure in all industries plays a part in our ongoing struggle for respect and sovereignty. There are so many incredible indigenous streamers on your platform. Please include Natives in your heritage month celebrations.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subathons are something that many streamers do once or more per year to boost sub points or hit personal goals they've had. Adding onto the already available Events feature, being able to hold a special scheduled subathon event with a slightly discounted price for a subscription would be incredible for those wanting to hit their goals or unlock another emote slot. That being said, It would need to be limited to a certain number of uses per year so it's not super overpowered.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if when creating an event you can input the timezone as well from a drop-down menu.
    Currently, it is locked to the local time zone of the person creating the event.

This would be helpful for streamers who use a different timezone for scheduling and for editors who do not live in the same timezone as the streamer.

Thank you.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I dont know why Twitch is always helping big streamers with the tournaments like twitch rivals. I have never heard that Twitch would do something for small streamers community, why not Twitch Rivals for small streamers like myself. It doesnt matter about money, as it will help get some audiencie from the Twitch Rivals. TWITCH help small streamers!!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Many use the events tool to as a schedule for their stream. It is tedious to have to continually recreate the events, especially if you stream daily.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Come to my attention that streamers been selected that clearly don't need any help or be discovered not going into creator name or channel. Just for context without calling out the individual that clearly will get partner without any justification. I know lm spot on with this as compared all streamers progress since started streaming . There is definitely a user that I would not consider close to small to mid size content creator with lack of social media presentient context or other forms content plus more having two twitch channels as well on it, which flaws the entire point…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to propose a tournament for Twitch Rivals in the EMEA region that specifically includes players and PUBG partners from the Arabi region. In a tournament held six months ago, Twitch Rivals did not extend invitations to any Arab players. I am eager to participate or be invited to upcoming tournaments. My Twitch stream has a strong following and a large community base, although I have not been invited to previous events.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Buenos dias considero, que los streamers de fifa apenas tenemos contenido o eventos interesantes que hagan seguir creciendo la categoría ni a los streamers, mi idea era de crear unos eventos ya sean tipo torneo o tipo liga con diferentes streamers de fifa para seguir con el crecimiento y creando buen contenido de dicha categoria, a dia de hoy ya no hay contenido para mantener la categoria en lo alto y eso seria una posible manera de reelanzar la categoria

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello Twitch,

I'd love to request the opportunity for Twitch to explore the creation of a "Cancer Awareness Month" similar to Twitch's other monthly movements such as Black History Month and Women's History Month and highlights the importance of cancer awareness and prevention through resources and donations.

As a cancer survivor, cancer has become an extremely common disease that likely affects a huge population of Twitch's userbase. Creating a month of awareness would be a huge opportunity to showcase huge amounts of creators and their families who are currently experiencing or battling cancer or overcome cancer, an opportunity to provide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Just want to be able to add other streamers to "Events" so if you are playing with other people who are streaming it shows everyone in the staring section of the Event

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For 'Starring' - if the issue is verification, maybe have the other parties confirm before they are published as part of the event, and additionally allow them to control being able to remove themselves from a particular event if situations change. And an option, similar to who can whisper you, could be an option of who can send you a request to be added to an event (in case it gets spammed).

For 'Streaming' - purely because some events include multiple games (ie. 24 hour stream, etc.), but you are only able to select one. Additionally, the option to reorder…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you do contests, make sure to promote them often in your own public communication channels.

Example is the ongoing twitch animation contest. The only public mention of it from Twitch has been a single blog post when it started. Most participants only heard of it via word of mouth. The purpose of contests like this is presumably to get attention to the creative section on twitch and attract more broadcasters and viewers. Then you should mention it on your blog and twitter accounts, make some press announcements, and regularly feature online streams of the participants as they're working on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Привет твич. Вы упускаете просто уникальную возможность. Сейчас проходит хеллуин столько образов, косплеев и труда стримеры делают для аудитории.... вы бы хоть какой то конкурс провели чтобы обобщить и поддержать их усилия...ведь даже самый активный пользователь не сможет оценить и собрать все эти чудесные идеи для себя..... а вы бы могли показать лучшие работы и т.д.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is a test hi Ana

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi, Mouse :)

20. Streamers and moderators can create daily, weekly, and monthly community/streamer events. A viewer poll decides which event will be active.

Community Event example: "Buying Gifts for Viewers!"

Streamer Event example: "Competing in (Game) for $100,000 Cash Prize"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)