Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

825 results found

1. 2 requests:
    -Guest Star currently sends audio output to the default device instead of the comms device. Have an option to send the audio to specific devices

-Create an OBS link for the host to share out their camera feed

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't know what is on the list of planned features for guest star but the ability to screen share and furthermore have that screen share as another source would allow people to show the camera of the streamer (real camera or obs virtual camera for vtuber/pngtuber or other stuff) as well as their gameplay allowing for a good old console feeling of watching your friends do games multiplayer.

I think this has great potential for collabs!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Now that hosting is gone, after a raid, there's no evidence of where everybody went.

If your browser fails to raid, or if you get your notification too late, it's a ghost town.

If you put your raided channel at the top of your Suggested list and enable the options, then it will show up on your page, which is almost like hosting, and better than nothing.

But, it's difficult to do, especially if you have a long list of suggested/autohost streamers. You have to type the channel name and then drag it to the top of the list. Very…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Now that subathons and other long streams are trending on Twitch there's a need for feature to notify your followers that you're live during the stream!

Issue currently is that you need to stop your stream and restart it so the followers get notified that your stream is live! For example for subathon this is a big issue because you'll lose viewers when doing this.

Now my suggestion is to give streamer and their trusted mod(s) a chance to announce that the stream is live without stopping the stream! It could be available once in ~24 hours so it doesn't…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I had access to drops for the game I play but there was a horrible release, I was critical of the release, and I got removed from the drops program as a result. Twitch should control drops and they should either be on or off for a game, not given to particular users to control criticism. Giving companies control over drops is basically a form of censorship.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. May we get infinite level Hype Trains? It just keeps going to the next level and uses a mathematical equation to increase its difficulty each time? I feel streamers and Twitch alike would benefit from this, as folks would try to break records.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to see the amount of time I watched Streams and how long I watched certain streamers like in the past twitch recaps, it was fun to see.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello,
    I have an absolutely amazing plan for Twitch to grow in regions like India where it isn't a thing yet.

For a streamer to become Twitch Partner, he/she needs to have 75 avg viewers in last 30 days. That's very POG requirement at places like USA, EU, AUS and many more. But for struggling streamers from smaller regions where viewers are very few, don't you think twitch should lover the avg viewers count for them to become twitch partner? By which the streamers will get motivated and twitch will also grow at a faster rate as these twitch partners…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So when Drops are enabled, people are being toxic when they are just there for the drops, or just after they got the drops. Hopefully banned users shouldn't get drops so they are still penalized for what they did

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You can enter the stream before it starts, it could be a week in advance (if the stream is scheduled) it is a waiting room type deal that let's you watch when you are not home.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatic Twitch Drops Completion Progress:

For "Drops Enabled" streams, it would streamline the process if users do not need to manually claim drops before the completion of the next drop. In other words, if there is a 3 hour stream that awards drops every 1 hour, users should be able to automatically claim drops to twitch once they progress 1 hour completion time rather than having to click it 3 times as it is now. It also prevents an issue where the user's internet might disconnect and cause a conflict with claims.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, please, please, we need Twitch Sings back. It was the best community and growth tool ever on Twitch... and I certainly miss my saturday night karaoke sessions!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch Partners mentoring Affiliates program.

Once you can apply for affiliate you also have the option to opt in to mentorship. You can be matched using categories (Chatting/fps/strategy etc.) with a partnered streamer to "Show you the ropes" after a quick review a partner can choose if they would like to mentor the affiliate.

The gains the mentor would get can vary depending how twitch would see fit to reward someone for being a mentor, but the idea would be if a partner where to take an affiliate under their wing they should get a portion of the income generated…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not an idea but I noticed I can't access Watch Party with an Amazon teen account. There is only a popup message that says "Your login can only be used on the Amazon Shopping app, or by logging in to Amazon.com online" Not sure if this is amazons problem or twitches but I hope this can be fixed!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep the option to Squad Stream on the quick actions page on the dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So I did my first watch party this past Friday and it was pretty fun and I was pretty excited about it. However, having to go to my Prime video, find a title, and then check if it was broadly available is very frustrating. It would be nice if the search tool was more robust so I could filter by country/region, and then browse for a title that sounds interesting since I know the countries my viewers are from due to the analytics. Thanks!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Current chapter system is great, but it's only useful when you play multiple games during one stream. But what should streamers do if they play only one game per day, but have several matches or different gamemodes? My idea is to add new feature similar to /marker feature that adds new chapter into recent broadcasts video, because it seems that "chapter" is not the best name for game change. I know that it's probably a useless feature, but it seems that it doesn't break the logic of existing chapter system and that recent broadcasts are more popular than highlights (and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add Rock of Love (all seasons) to watch parties. We're currently watching Flavor of Love s3 and need Rock of Love in our lives. This may be the MOST important thing in our lives right now. No pressure.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Hello, we expect to expand to the entire catalog of titles available to Prime members later this year. Stay tuned!

19. One idea for increase streamer/players in twitch, increase money, increase bit

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bounty Board  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some streamers have sub cams that only subs can see, and the streamer has to open another stream in a different account. And to be easier, it would be good a popup for sub cam.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?