Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I dont know why Twitch is always helping big streamers with the tournaments like twitch rivals. I have never heard that Twitch would do something for small streamers community, why not Twitch Rivals for small streamers like myself. It doesnt matter about money, as it will help get some audiencie from the Twitch Rivals. TWITCH help small streamers!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is a great idea but a failed launch. It kicks people out of the watch party, and leaves a silent window with just you in their with the watch party. Unless you have a good scene, it can be embarrassing and low grade quality to not allow others to be in the party.

I stopped the film because I lost all of my viewers after I switched over to Watch Parties from a "just chatting" while I was gathering a crowd to watch the show. However, this app forces people to sign up for Prime, or start a trial.…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Many use the events tool to as a schedule for their stream. It is tedious to have to continually recreate the events, especially if you stream daily.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Collaborative events have proven to be one of the best methods for streamers to connect with more viewers. While they aren't necessary to have for all streamers to succeed, they serve as a great means for viewers to see their favorite creators team up to deliver great content that they would otherwise be unable to do alone. Please consider implementing the follow ideas:

1. Enable squad streams for Affiliates
      Viewers will not need to rely on the use of third-party applications such as multistre.am to be able to view video feeds from all collaborating streamers.

2. Merging chat boxes for all streamers…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would love to be able to auto export my VODs to YouTube. I know it's a 3rd party platform and we already have a way to export manually but a auto export feature would save time!

Maybe have it have "general settings" where you can public/private the VOD or just have it automatic upload to private on YouTube if setup by the streamer!

Just an idea
    Vaughn

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I should be able to use my own bit emotes LMAO

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheermotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently people from the Teen Program get an error when trying to watch Watch Parties, but normally have access to Prime just not through the Watch Parties login.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. What movies do you want to watch with friends? Ones you want to talk about and laugh about. More horror movies, mockbusters, creature features, classic stuff. Why can we watch Tom Clancy but we can't watch Velocipastor? Which would you rather watch alone vs with your friends?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Just wondering if anyone had thought of organising/making a Twitch orchestra, like the YouTube orchestra from approx. 2009? I know the creative arts sector is still relatively new on Twitch but would be such a cool idea if Twitch would support it and can sponsor/fund an orchestral performance with musicians from all around the world. There are a lot of super talented classical musicians on Twitch and it would be lovely if we could make music together!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams are a massively underutilized commodity on the platform. Adding a "Follow All" button to the team page, allowing teams to have an emote that is shared across subs to any of the team members, BROWSING FOR TEAMS, and many other things other than simply a tag and static page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow the opportunity for viewers to suggest their favorite streamer as a featured streamer for a day. This would only be available to streamers who have Affiliate Status and an average viewer rating of less than 75. I think this would help smaller streamers get their name out there to help them make Partner Status. This resets monthly and a viewer can only vote for a streamer one time per month.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I hope their will come support for Watch Partys on Android TV App for Devices like Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield TV. IT would be also nice if u can add the feature to Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A global chat badge for verified military service. It could be a simple badge one for everyone or expanded for nations or nation/branch. ie: MilVet/Army/Marine/UK:Marine/US:Army/Aus:Navy, ect... lots of ways to potentially expand.

First responder (dr/nurse/emt/fire/LE) also possible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please add Rock of Love (all seasons) to watch parties. We're currently watching Flavor of Love s3 and need Rock of Love in our lives. This may be the MOST important thing in our lives right now. No pressure.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Hello, we expect to expand to the entire catalog of titles available to Prime members later this year. Stay tuned!

19. As well you can vote with bits, you could vote using your channel points.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make it where streamers have an option to give badges to there community members which could say resemble their graphic designer so they can make more people stand out instead of jut vips

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?