Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Olá.
    Entendo que usuários diferentes precisam de durações de timeout diferentes, e durante uma transmissão movimentada é complicado ficar digitando nicks e durações diferentes de timeout.
    Vou sugerir dois recursos

1 - Duração de timeout padrão
    Tem dias que a duração de timeout padrão é muito e tem dias que é pouco; adicionar um recurso que permita ao usuário escolher o tempo padrão do timeout ao clicar com o mouse ajudaria demais os moderadores e principalmente o streamer que não tem moderadores.

2 - Recurso para configurar timeout gradativo ao clicar com o mouse
    Seria interessante adicionar um recurso que…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Twitch should offer an instant deposit option that would allow streamers to cash out their earnings before their monthly scheduled payout. Businesses such as Postmates have adopted this practice and could give content creators the control they need to manage their finances and grow their streams.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. this new thing that raids dont count unless you bring 5 or more viewers is a damaging decision towards smaller streamers trying to make their way up raiding people with 3 or 4 was how i built a viewer base in the first place and now if i dont have enough people its like we dont even matter these decisions on behalf of twitch are slowly making it seem that twitch is only Partner centric and not caring about any other streamers but partners

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I love the idea of the Founders Badge. However, I don't like that they can be "taken" and "gone" by those who only sub for that first initial period, and then never resubscribe again - yet you have someone who subscribed early (maybe not the first 10/25), and continue to resubscribe. It seems unfair to that consistent supporter.

My idea is that the Founders Badge can have an expiration date for those who have it but do not resubscribe, give those who consistently support with a sub every month an opportunity to be recognized as one of regular founded supporters…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Founder's Badge is a great addition to Twitch, but as a small channel it's annoying that I can't turn it off. I paid a friend to make me some sub badges and I love them, but all my subs are classed as founders so no-one can see them!

I'm aware that you can turn the Founders Badge off on a per user basis, but it would be excellent if we could turn them off on a per channel basis.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Ad money can go to amazon in exchange for letting non prime viewers join the watch party. They would be essentially paying amazon for a a very specific viewing. I hate the idea that I have to exclude non prime viewers in order to do a watch party.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a mid tier, the requirements to join partner are very high but lock sooo many features and sub badges with that i suggest a middle tier witch could have a minimum followers of 100, viewer average of 12-20 or smthn along those lines and give those people the ability to squad stream & unlock more emotes without being a partner.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It's SUCH an amazing feature and I could see SO much use for this for normal streams (like dev streams, where you could have one view exclusively on the code, or such things).

PLEASE make this available to normal streams.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Will there be a Stream Merch Shop where you could pay with bits for example? Could be more convenient than sourcing it out.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Having a celebration using some confettis and effects on the stream is a great idea altogether, although, you're missing one thing :

That can be done. FOR FREE. Kappagen and Emote Walls already exist, so people already have access to a "free celebration" already.

Moreover, one "small" celebration is the price of a monthly sub. Somebody used it on stream and their first reaction was "I instantly regret it.", making me wanting to remove the function altogether from the channel. I want to make people smile, not have them sad at an overpriced function.

Also, people have to "pay" to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Take away region lock from watch parties.

• Allow subs to watch along, even without prime!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Teams are a little bit flat, but it'd be great if we got some character to them! Providing team emote slots so that everyone that subscribes to any member of the team also gets access to those emotes would be a fun way to fly your team colors! (I would think 1-3 emotes is plenty. Doesn't need to be big, but something to give that added team spirit would be nice!)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Polls is a great system however there could be some improvements

1) longer running polls - 5, 10, 60 or indefinite (broadcaster stops poll)
    2) browser source customisation / improvement - it's currently a little bit hacked together with no real thought. like if added to OBS how am i meant to change whats being displayed?
    3) there should be an API available for this (speaking from a developer standpoint)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. it would be nice to allow creators to decide whether the bit or sub gift leaderboard is the default for their channel!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Many use the events tool to as a schedule for their stream. It is tedious to have to continually recreate the events, especially if you stream daily.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?