Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is a great idea but a failed launch. It kicks people out of the watch party, and leaves a silent window with just you in their with the watch party. Unless you have a good scene, it can be embarrassing and low grade quality to not allow others to be in the party.

I stopped the film because I lost all of my viewers after I switched over to Watch Parties from a "just chatting" while I was gathering a crowd to watch the show. However, this app forces people to sign up for Prime, or start a trial.…

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What movies do you want to watch with friends? Ones you want to talk about and laugh about. More horror movies, mockbusters, creature features, classic stuff. Why can we watch Tom Clancy but we can't watch Velocipastor? Which would you rather watch alone vs with your friends?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams are a little bit flat, but it'd be great if we got some character to them! Providing team emote slots so that everyone that subscribes to any member of the team also gets access to those emotes would be a fun way to fly your team colors! (I would think 1-3 emotes is plenty. Doesn't need to be big, but something to give that added team spirit would be nice!)

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I love the idea of the Founders Badge. However, I don't like that they can be "taken" and "gone" by those who only sub for that first initial period, and then never resubscribe again - yet you have someone who subscribed early (maybe not the first 10/25), and continue to resubscribe. It seems unfair to that consistent supporter.

My idea is that the Founders Badge can have an expiration date for those who have it but do not resubscribe, give those who consistently support with a sub every month an opportunity to be recognized as one of regular founded supporters…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add Rock of Love (all seasons) to watch parties. We're currently watching Flavor of Love s3 and need Rock of Love in our lives. This may be the MOST important thing in our lives right now. No pressure.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I see twitch streamers are getting some attention when joining Twitch Affiliate. So why not Twitch uploads too? This requirement for twitch uploads to join twitch affiliate should be the second option just in case for some twitch users who don't stream that much! (Like me of course)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Instead of limiting the Editor and Mod permissions behind a template of permissions, set up as system similar to Discord, where you can toggle permissions on and off, to allow for more flexibility between Mods and Editors.
    Example: Giving a Mod access to directly edit stream info (Title, Category, Tags) without accessing VODs, Clips or Panels. This will allow Moderators to assist the streamer further, without risking letting them access higher level permissions.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow the opportunity for viewers to suggest their favorite streamer as a featured streamer for a day. This would only be available to streamers who have Affiliate Status and an average viewer rating of less than 75. I think this would help smaller streamers get their name out there to help them make Partner Status. This resets monthly and a viewer can only vote for a streamer one time per month.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it so when a team sends you a team invite you get a notification in your twitch notifications instead of just an email, it would effectively help streamers know when they been accepted onto a team.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wish there was a way to find out a channel's founders--whether it would be only accessible to the streamer or to any viewer. One simple way would be to make a "/founders" chat command that would list all of the channel's founders just like /mods command. Another way is to create a place within Stream Manager for the streamer to have access to the list of their founders.
    The subscriber list you can download as an Excel file from Channel Analytics helps, but it does not list all of the founders. If a founder is not a sub for that…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It'd be great if streamers could assign specific badges for these roles that match the theme of their channel.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. So I did my first watch party this past Friday and it was pretty fun and I was pretty excited about it. However, having to go to my Prime video, find a title, and then check if it was broadly available is very frustrating. It would be nice if the search tool was more robust so I could filter by country/region, and then browse for a title that sounds interesting since I know the countries my viewers are from due to the analytics. Thanks!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would love for Mods to be able to receive revenue separately from the broadcasters. I also think that the broadcaster should be able to choose which Mod should receive a payout also. Mods are very Important to the channel and should be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded as well. I always thank my mods for all of their hard work and support, and I think that with all of the hate and racist and homophobic trolls on twitch, a thank you is sometimes just not enough for the hard work they do to protect Us while streaming.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I've seen lots of ideas to allow the streamer to disable the founder badge in favour of the regular/custom sub badges, but i think it would be REALLY REALLY useful to add a feature that lets the VIEWER switch between the founder and normal/custom sub badge, in the same why people with more than 3 available badges can switch them on and off. PLEASE consider?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I know you guys are working on bringing Watch Parties globally . Just a question whether India is in the Roadmap. as connecting amazon prime to twitch hasn't been a thing for indian viewers just yet :)

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maybe We Can Add Customizable VIP/Mod Badges

Like Sub And Bit Badges Maybe we can have custum VIP and Mod badges.

The Mod Badges Could Be Like What Tricky Time Tree Says ( https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/923383-creators-and-stream-features/suggestions/41947498-tiers-of-mods ) He made some sketches, even if its custom one from twitch (Tricky Time Tree Made some good ones) where we can pick what color we want them to be.
    We can do the same with VIP badges, It has the same design but different colors.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?