Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. if a channel host raids another channel it will switch your url which will delete chat history as well some channels have "This room is in 10 minutes followers-only mode." so some raiders can't raid

1 having the option of turning off raids for a certain channel your in so you don't get auto switched or turning it off completely for all raids because maybe you like switching to a different channel then join a raid.

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emote artists go so unrecognized and under-valued in Twitch streams. Would be amazing if they were given a special global badge after they designed a certain number of approved emotes. The Partnered/Affiliated streamer would confirm they designed the emote, Twitch would of course review it, have the artist provide a portfolio, make sure it is their actual work.

It would allow the artist to get recognition while they are in the Twitch channel for the emotes they designed, as well as allow other Streamers to find someone they can ask for design services.

It could work either globally or maybe…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. this new thing that raids dont count unless you bring 5 or more viewers is a damaging decision towards smaller streamers trying to make their way up raiding people with 3 or 4 was how i built a viewer base in the first place and now if i dont have enough people its like we dont even matter these decisions on behalf of twitch are slowly making it seem that twitch is only Partner centric and not caring about any other streamers but partners

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Ad money can go to amazon in exchange for letting non prime viewers join the watch party. They would be essentially paying amazon for a a very specific viewing. I hate the idea that I have to exclude non prime viewers in order to do a watch party.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sometimes I'd like to bulk gift subs to a stream, but I'd prefer such subs go to followers among the viewers and/or current viewers to reward regulars and people currently engaged in the stream.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Exactly like the "Email verification" checkbox, and as it sounds - allow channel owners to require that chatters have 2FA enabled in order to speak in their channel. This would encourage 2FA adoption and go a long way towards eliminating spambots.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's SUCH an amazing feature and I could see SO much use for this for normal streams (like dev streams, where you could have one view exclusively on the code, or such things).

PLEASE make this available to normal streams.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Having a celebration using some confettis and effects on the stream is a great idea altogether, although, you're missing one thing :

That can be done. FOR FREE. Kappagen and Emote Walls already exist, so people already have access to a "free celebration" already.

Moreover, one "small" celebration is the price of a monthly sub. Somebody used it on stream and their first reaction was "I instantly regret it.", making me wanting to remove the function altogether from the channel. I want to make people smile, not have them sad at an overpriced function.

Also, people have to "pay" to…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The Founder's Badge is a great addition to Twitch, but as a small channel it's annoying that I can't turn it off. I paid a friend to make me some sub badges and I love them, but all my subs are classed as founders so no-one can see them!

I'm aware that you can turn the Founders Badge off on a per user basis, but it would be excellent if we could turn them off on a per channel basis.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Take away region lock from watch parties.

• Allow subs to watch along, even without prime!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have a mid tier, the requirements to join partner are very high but lock sooo many features and sub badges with that i suggest a middle tier witch could have a minimum followers of 100, viewer average of 12-20 or smthn along those lines and give those people the ability to squad stream & unlock more emotes without being a partner.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Currently, unnamed clips default to the stream title making lots of clips the same exact title. These clips remain unwatched most of the time, and are usually painstakingly removed by hand by the streamer.

Making it required to give the clip a name before it is saved would cut back on junk clips.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make a feature under each category that says “random stream” or something like that, that literally sends you to a random stream in that category, or alternatively on the whole platform. Not only would it benefit smaller streamers with a new way of getting recognition, but it would make it easy for viewers to discover their new favorite streamer aswell. Imagine all the “donating to a random streamer” or similar content aswell!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Setting a priority / list order for Auto-Host is kinda pointless if Auto-Host won't automatically switch to the streamers you prefer to host more (like a local friend or someone who streams your favorite games). That being said, I'm requesting an option for the Auto-Host settings that'll allow it to host someone higher on your Auto-Host List if they go live, even if the Auto-Host is already hosting someone else who is lower on the list so I don't have to keep manually overriding it each time.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Polls is a great system however there could be some improvements

1) longer running polls - 5, 10, 60 or indefinite (broadcaster stops poll)
    2) browser source customisation / improvement - it's currently a little bit hacked together with no real thought. like if added to OBS how am i meant to change whats being displayed?
    3) there should be an API available for this (speaking from a developer standpoint)

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. it would be nice to allow creators to decide whether the bit or sub gift leaderboard is the default for their channel!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Many use the events tool to as a schedule for their stream. It is tedious to have to continually recreate the events, especially if you stream daily.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As you've cited in your "How to Use Squad Stream" post: "We are rolling Squad Stream out to Partners first because of the need for video quality options (also known as transcodes) in order to ensure the best experience for viewers. Currently, all Twitch Partners receive video quality options on their streams by default, while Affiliates receive them as they're available, with priority access. Our plan is to make Squad Stream available to Affiliates and all other streamers as we continue expanding our transcodes capacity."

Many affiliates get transcodes already and should be able to Squad Stream, so I want…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?