Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. En el tema de las raids, como futuro streamer, saber de alguna forma si ha sido suspendido por un tiempo, al que le envió mi comunidad, por ser tóxico, injurias en redes, etc. Antes de ejecutarla, por ejemplo, un mensaje : Recomendable, poco recomendable, no recomendable. Sería una forma de seguridad. Gracias por su tiempo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would it be possible to implement an option on the viewer side to have only the streamer's voice and not the general sound of the stream?
    Let me explain.
    It would be necessary that when a stream is broadcast via OBS (or other) that a second stream is sent, a sound channel that would contain only the streamer's microphone.
    Of course, this feature should also be implemented on the streaming software side. (OBS, XSplit etc..)
    What is the use of this feature?
    During live shows where several streamers are playing together, we sometimes want to use the "multitwitch" function to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I know the minimum to trigger a raid alert has been raised to five, however, I was raided today with a party of nine and the alert did not trigger, and I nearly missed seeing that I was being raided. I've updated my settings, made sure everything was working and it's all tip top, has the minimum been increased once more? Or is this an annoying bug?
    Worked hard picking out my raid sound I would love for it to actually get used :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. to indignado com o sitema de drops de vcs, tenho todas as minhas contas vinculadas e mesmo assim só os drops do r6 não estão vinda para mim mesmo eu assitindo mais de 8 horas seguidas vcs, fica a dica melhorar o sistema de vcs referente aos drops

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Здравствуйте. Просьба, заходя через браузер в личный кабинет своего аккаунта Twitch, сделайте кнопку остановить трансляцию.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Whenever someone joins the stream you can set a video to play before the user actually sees the stream. It would only play once per stream (so that someone who closed the stream and reopened it wouldn’t have to watch it again).

This could be really useful to give viewers context on what the stream is (like quick run down on the rules for a tournament, or some backstory as to what it happening on stream). It could also be used to have a spoiler warning before the user actually watches the stream.

The video would have to have a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am watching a stream but i am not getting the drop progression bar in my drop inventory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a creator, viewer and developer not actively using Twitter there is no proper chance to retrieve latest changes the Twitch platform is undergoing.

In order to improve this one way would be to provide a simple web-page with a change-log and a RSS feed for the "posts" on that page. That way for example people would have seen the change to the schedule announced earlier this week in their feed-readers or on that web-page.

The way it's currently announced I need to try to make sense from the @TwitchSupport Twitter-feed (which isn't easy as it isn't chronologically sorted and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To whom it may concern,

I have observed some little issues with the drops.
    I was watching the 48 hours special from the streamer "pestily" from the last few days.
    "Pestily has enabled the Tarkov drops and every person watching his stream schould receive a drop after 3 to 6 hours of whatchtime on his stream. I was watching the stream for 46 hours and have received 4 drops, which is numericly not really a match. Having sad that, I'm not mad.
    I have noticed that some issues have occured for persons who were watching via mobile and over other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having a bot like DashBot would be a good name that people would setup commands and currencies etc on, like StreamLabs only on a tab on the dashboard. I think this would be a huge improvement!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have noticed hype train getting stuck at 99% and never going passed this. Anyone else?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have you ever, in a stream with multiple streamers, saw one streamer you dont like and you really don't want to hear his voice or what the s*** he is talking about. It could be very cool to have something, like an overlay, where you can mute this streamer and enjoy the stream without hearing him talk.
    That could be a very good feature and make enjoyable streams with multiple streamers, even if one is unbearable. I dont know how it could be made, maybe by asking streamers to use a special vocal plugin ? With a Partnership with Discord…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I recently found a loophole with your Soundtrack plugin that allows anyone to use Spotify without any DMCA takedowns/risks. The Soundtrack FAQ states that Voicemeeter is not compatible with Soundtrack, which isn't totally true. If people have Voicemeeter set up in a way that their mic, desktop audio, Spotify audio, etc are in different sources, they can turn those different sources into different tracks. That is how my OBS is set up. Now if I use the plugin, I can make every one of those tracks EXCEPT the SPOTIFY source go into track 6, not allowing the Spotify to go…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mann könnte doch Ein Team roles,machen wo für? ist doch klar 1.Mann weiß wer zu sein Team gehört 2.Die hätten zugriff zu alle daten zum TTW acc (3. Der nach teil ist das man die anderen zu 100% Vertrauen muss... so das wären 2 gute und 1 nicht gute aber Mann muss bedenken das man da duch auch sehr + Punkte sammeln kann man muss wenn man das machen muss bis zu 1.99$ bis 3.99$ bezahlen... Danke das sie das duch gelesen haben.

von Sjoker1999

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a way to only allow twitch users who follow your channel to see your stream. Anyone not following will not be allowed to view the stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Right now the only options we have for flagging stream content is to mark our stream as for adult audiences only. There are times when my stream isn't necessarily 18+, but it might contain harsh language or a violent game or what have you. I would like to be able to communicate that to my audience via something akin to TV Parental Guidelines (TV-G, TV-PG, TV-MA, etc) on a stream-by-stream basis, rather than having a blanket on/off switch for what is and is not an adult stream. I think parents who have kids who watch Twitch would also appreciate being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the Event Feed, on Twitch's Dashboard, Stream Elements and many more, Whenever a Viewer uses the Multiple Month Subscriptions, They only appear by saying "Username has Subscribed at Tier 1 for 1 Month)... When in reality, It should fully showcase that this user has subscribed using the multiple month system, e.g. "Username has Subscribed for 12 Months (Multiple Month Purchase) or something.

Yesterday I had a 12 month subscriber who came in and did that, however I didn't realize until they informed my off stream after... very annoying and hopefully this gets sorted asap!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vorrei che il co streaming sia più facile da trovare. Adesso è seppellito sotto a mille sottocartelle

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. идеи нету, я просто ненавижу рейды, поэтому прошу сделать настройку чтоб меня не переводило на другого стримера, потому что он вдруг решил за рейдить, я смотрел одного отошел и я уже у другого, это путаница и не красиво так делать без разрешения кидать на другие каналы, я сам хочу решать кого смотреть

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When in squad streaming mode for Apex Legends (3 Players), screens are oriented in a Square Shape (4:3) instead of Rectangle (16:9 or 16:10) like most screens are nowadays, leaving ton of blank/black space with and without the chat on the side.

I'm sure community will appreciate if you let viewers either move the screens freely or put them in a rectangle (Focus Screen + Other 2 on the SIDE instead of below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?