Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Audio volume can be a huge headache to tweak, because there are so many moving parts involved-- (in-game audio settings, capture settings, mic settings, etc) and what the streamer hears isn't always what viewers hear. Streaming software displays your audio levels in real time, but not everybody understands what this means for your actual output.

This leads to some streams having good mic/game balance but being whisper-quiet without realizing, or streams where the streamer KNOWS an adjustment is needed, but gets mixed feedback from viewers about how much to change. It also means a lot of trial and error for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This was a feature Broken by removal of the Host command: If you missed the outgoing raid as a viewer you could see where the raid went and join in, and the Offline streamer would remain in host mode, so we can clearly find the name of the raided channel: Providing a persistent Redirect instead of a one-time redirect to the raided channel.

Please repair/restore the functionality of allowing the Offline streamer to provide a persistent redirect To a channel and make it so we can see when joining the chat which channel the streamer last raided from the Offline…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to start a watch party before going live, to be able to have it set up properly and less chance of ruining the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A lot of chatbots have the ability to have partial hyperlink blocking in chat - either allow all links except certain blacklisted sites, or allow no links except certain whitelisted sites. Would be great to have this feature native to Twitch.

Examples:
    A streamer could allow links to be posted, but have unwanted sites blocked.
    Another streamer could have all links blocked, except for links to Twitch Clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think it would be good and useful if you could set it up so that you get a notification for certain drops or for drops that are already connected to your account. As an example: When I have connected Ubisoft to my Twitch account and whenever a game from Ubisoft has drops I get an email. Or if you follow a game category you will automatically get a notification if there are drops for this game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We haven’t had a new choo choo emote set for a while

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Teams on Twitch have not been touched or otherwise given support since first launched on Twitch. Teams are a great way to watch or support a group of broadcasters, whether for esports, charity events, or collaboration. There isn't even a way to search for a team on Twitch unless you know specifically where to look (i.e., the broadcaster on said team).

This would be a perfect time to update the format, provide different ways of viewing (i.e., multiple viewing windows from the team page), and make teams easier to find and discover on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Squad Streaming would allow for greater discoverability for everyone, but its sad that you would hide it behind Partner, which means someone already has to be very well known and decently famous in the commmunity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Streamers and moderators can create daily, weekly, and monthly community/streamer events. A viewer poll decides which event will be active.

Community Event example: "Buying Gifts for Viewers!"

Streamer Event example: "Competing in (Game) for $100,000 Cash Prize"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Seeing how raiding is slowly becoming more prevalent than hosting, I would like to see a Raid button added to each creator's channel, much like there is a Host button in place. Currently, if a streamer wants to start a Raid on another channel, that streamer has to do it from his/her own channel/dashboard page, and there's no way to know what the recipient is actively doing unless the streamer pulls up the recipient's page. It would be nice to be able to pull up the recipient's page and click a single button to start the raid countdown (clicking twice,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Le concept est plutôt simpliste, ce serais de proposer aux streamers la possibilité de faire un raid ou un host à une personne aléatoire ( exemple /raid [nationalité]Random ) .

Imaginons, un streamer français fini sont live et veut faire un raid, il ne sait pas qui raid et pour ne pas faire de jaloux en choisissant parmi ses viewer , il lance la commande " /raid FR RANDOM " et cela va choisir un streamer français parmi toutes les catégorie.

Cela permettrai de découvrir parfois des pépites que l'on aurait surement jamais rencontrer en cherchant par sois même.

je…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ainda não recibe meu drop do lost ark.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Picture-in-Picture button does not work if I'm sent from one stream to another (being a raider).

For example:
    If the query ?referrer=raid is included in the URL and I click on the Picture-in-Picture mode nothing happens. If I remove the query, go to the URL, and click on the Picture-in-Picture button everything works as expected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. we need an option to autoplay the next episode during a watch party so we don't have to start another one after an episode finishes. we also need the ability to use purchased content for a watch party

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wenn man zu einen Dj raiden möchte, der aber schon über seinen zeitplan ist muß man onchat fragen wie lang er noch on ist. hier wäre eine option (am besten bei den kanalpunkten) wo man einfach eine raidanfrage stellen kann

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love the Twitch Goals feature and have used it the most out of all the features but I really hate hitting a set goal and having to stop what I am doing to go and make a new one for the next "tier" of my goal.

Can we get 3 tiers for goals where you can set the max of 3 or just min 1/none at all (if they don't want to use the feature)

I'd love to be able to do

Tier 1 - 25 SUBS
    Tier 2 - 50 SUBS
    Tier 3 - 100 SUBS

A simple…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a drop collector, it is hard for me to keep track of which drops I have collected from the campaign page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. whenever we need to change the live notification update while were streaming we should be able to send out new notification waves for new games we play instead of having to restart the stream for multi content creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We are mostly aware that twitch ignores viewers with a volume that is set to less than 10%, marking them as not a viewer and excluding them from drops. We cant always mute the site if we are watching multiple streams and viewers need to be able to control their experience.

It would be MUCH more usable if there was a visual indication on the volume control to show when it is set to below 10%.. like make it red or something.

It is not fair to force viewers to have audio set to a volume that TWITCH determines, unless…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I love that the banner at the top of chat can show one or the other, but I can never fully decide which to display. It would be great if it could slowly transition between the two every couple of minutes or so. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?