Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We appreciate that Twitch is primarily a gaming platform which delivers strong, repeating revenue streams and justifies the high valuation for the business.
    Your infrastructure allows for musicians/DJs/live acts to broadcast and permit multiple acts from all over the world to participate on one channel using one stream key - it's works brilliantly (even on the free version) and suits the purpose of what so many people globally are doing right now. However, copyright issues on replaying the recorded copy that Twitch makes available for 14 days (60 on Prime). This creates headaches and annoyance for many of the users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take away the 24 hour exclusivity rule for affiliates. It stops growth for many people and hurts everybody in the long run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If there was a way for Twitch and Amazon to reach out to major film companies and distributers and bring cinema released movies it would be huge. Massive first seen released movies where people can buy tickets via twitch or amazon. Then choose which streamer to watch it with or chat or just watch it period without any chat or streamer. Hundreds of thousands of people watching a new movie in chat together will be really amazing. I think this is eventual, but figured I would post the idea and see what people think.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to see an achievement system for affiliates and partners. Like if you stream every day for about 3 hours, you should get more space in terms of more bitrate or emote slots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Once upon a time there was a news section in twitch by streamers, but that's a bit of a different feature. I think stories are a very good tool for communicating with followers, at the very least I will be able to do without extraneous social networks for this purpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be cool if Twitch had a clap feature. For instance, beneath chat and next to channel points, there could be some button that could be spammed that would contribute to a clap meter. As more viewers click the button, the greater the meter shines (maybe from green to red, with red indicating high activity). I think this would be an additional way for viewers to express their hype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What i mena by DJ role is some streamers have !songrequest enabled and the broadcaster can give users the Dj role for like requesting like 100+ songs or 50+ i would like for twitch to add this role as in my oppinian it would be fun

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be very helpful if overlay extensions were shown on mobile because it can add to the experience but they don’t show at all on mobile and small streamers like me can’t afford to shell out a ton of money just to add overlays

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your Terms Of Service is censorship in areas where females and those who identify as female live outside of the United States of America, where showing 'nipples' is not considered frontal upper body nudity in the eyes of the Canadian Constitution, and human rights. It was considered sexist to keep women tethered to a rule that did not apply equally to men in all conditions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. the video highlighter is great and so are stream markers but some highlights are short, can we get the clip button on the video player in highlighter?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I was trying to enable drops on my stream. Despite doing everything step by step just like in the guide IT DOESN'T ******* WORK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add resolution change for Affiliates, everytime I start up a stream there are cases where multiple viewers have a "black screen" on their mobile devices. This results into ending stream and restarting stream multiple times. This can lead to having a few viewers not return do to complications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice to be able to change the background colour to something more customisable but also so streamers who have difficulty reading chat with only white or black background. It takes those people longer to read and react to chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I am a bilingual that speaks Korean and English. I stream for Korean viewers mostly, but I think this may apply to any other unsupported languages.

I have just tried the watch parties, and it is completely unusable for me because of the language barrier. For some shows in the future, I imagine there would be Korean subtitles, but I know that it is unlikely for the most shows.

Rather than waiting indefinitely and hoping for the best, what I am going to do now is to make my own subtitles and stream it along with watch party (and please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot see show in Watch Party with Firefox 75. And I do have Amazon Prime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A few ppl had issues trying to switch their amazon prime logins but other then that everything went pretty good my biggest gripe tho.Was that when watching a show we shouldn't have to restart the watch party and scroll through the list to find the show again then scroll through the list and pick the next episode. Having it automatically start the next episode or atleast start it but then have it countdown to something or ask the Streamer if they want to start the next episode it would be soooo much better then having to literally sift through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can auto mod settings be adjusted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be a way for streamers to have a keybind that when pressed will 'bookmark' that specific time in the stream so that when we go back through watching the VOD, we can immediately know what part of the stream is a highlight and skip straight to it to be able to easily make highlight videos without having to rewatch the entire VOD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Instead of using a third party app I think twitch should have a screen capture button for mobile users to let them easily stream, without going through all of the hassle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?