Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. heute machen wir kugen youtube fortnite mments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instead of using a third party app I think twitch should have a screen capture button for mobile users to let them easily stream, without going through all of the hassle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have it on 35 viewers instead of 75 if possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Horas hein ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Certain games have a lot of lore that a streamer and their community may want to discuss in addition to playing the game. Other viewers may find this discussion boring, and might react unkindly e.g. typing messages in chat such as "play the <expletive> game!" (I witnessed this exact event happening on a stream). I feel that the while the reaction in this interaction is hostile and unwarranted, the feeling behind it is both understandable and avoidable. I believe that adding a tag such as "Extensive Lore Discussion" with an appropriate description such as "Gameplay maybe interrupted to discuss the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An indicator when the thumbnail of the livestream is set or a option to upload an image as an thumbnail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Future Twitch Project?

Strategic Games Interface Watch - "SGIW"

'Caster can via hand control controller? or maybe mouse of course but it could be a bit to sensitive.

'Viewers Watch through Oculus Rift S V R set -ish ?

Okay if you guys have the funds to invest, could you further invest in partnership with:
    Blizzard's "SC2
    and Riot Games new "TFT"
    or maybe... the AOE games ?
    It would further increase your capital if you find the means to make your own controller with direct connection to twitch partners.

I don't know if you already are planning this, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The extra permissions for editors to manage clips worked great after it was implemented last month, but for the last couple of days when I try to access the clips from the dashboard of a channel I'm an editor for, it doesn't show any of the clips for that channel. I can go to my own dashboard and then the clips I have made show up normally. Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi,

I'm a small hobbyist streamer who initially got into streaming to consider it as a monetary side hustle. I made a few hundred dollars doing it, and was happy with that aspect of it.

As time went on outside of streaming and I progressed in my career, the money was less of why I streamed and the enjoyment of it was really all I cared about.
    I currently am a Charity Only streamer, and donate my bits, donations, subs, prime subs, ad revenue, etc., 100% exclusively to charity.

The current charity is "Stand Up 2 Cancer", Why? Because ****…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sou streamer da plataforma a quase 2 anos, e adoro os recursos e ferramentas implementadas pela plataforma, contudo, até hoje sinto que o único suporte que temos é a colaboração entre streamers. Na minha opinião, a Twitch deveria criar um canal direto para dirimir dúvidas dos streamers, sobre todos os temas (proibição, pagamentos, problemas técnicos, etc) O sentimento de todo streamer é de caso ocorra alguma situação e precise entrar em contato com a Twitch, é praticamente impossível obter um retorno.

E só complementando, o ideal e essencial, seria uma procimidade com uma filial da Twitch regional, que entenda nossos…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This is totally stupid that subbing to monster cat now allows streamers to be fast tracked to affiliate, I like many others have been grinding to earn it yet now Twitch pulls this stunt...
    Then theres no point in having affiliate as this method seems to be causing lots of issues among the community.
    With this along with other issues experienced, i'm glad that I found a new place to share my content. Twitch needs to realise all the mistake they made and get this fixed otherwise they may end up losing a lot of people which I see happening.…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This is totally stupid that subbing to monster cat now allows streamers to be fast tracked to affiliate, I like many others have been grinding to earn it yet now Twitch pulls this stunt...
    Then theres no point in having affiliate as this method seems to be causing lots of issues among the community.
    With this along with other issues experienced, i'm glad that I found a new place to share my content. Twitch needs to realise all the mistake they made and get this fixed otherwise they may end up losing a lot of people which I see happening.…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A meditation category. I know there is meditation AR but I don't think it's the same thing

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. there should be an option to use the last polls question and answers as template for the next one.

Question and answers would be prefilled from the last one but you still can change them to your needs and the start the new poll

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pre-roll video after the pre-roll Ad

This is important to discuss. With the way the web is with not only sponsored content that needs to be clear and unavoidable for all viewers on the platform that need to know that something is sponsored. We need this feature to protect creators from US law makers that enforce and create policy changes month by month. I would like a feature that after the pre-roll ad. I can place a short video before the stream starts informing viewer that the stream has sponsored content. That the stream is not safe for audiences under…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?