Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So I was just thinking about YouTube play buttons, and then Twitch popped into my head. Then, I combined the two and came up with Twitch Trophies. Don't know if this suggestion has been posted here before, and I apologize if it has, but this might be pretty good. What if Twitch were to give out trophies/awards for every new Partner or any other big milestone? I think it would be pretty cool. Thank you for giving me the privilege to submit a suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Melina's channel partner and disable the posibility to donate money to her through subscriptions or otherwise bits or money donations because she doesn't give any content to the Twitch comunity. She only wears provocative outfits to catch money from viewers wich is not the best example to people wich want to start streaming or it is already on it, she doesn't work on any kind of content and there're a lot of streamers wich actually works on give their best to the comunity but they unfortunately don't receive wich they deserve. This person just stands in front of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. So I have been thinking a lot lately about the small streamers that make Twitch's core. Now with big streamers, they are able to buy equipment and the newest games very easily due to their immense viewer count. While there is nothing wrong with big streamers, this leaves the small streamers trying to pay rent, or food, unable to purchase these new games and get the money that follows. I was thinking, what if I could start a charity for these smaller streamers that gifts them the newest game or some new equipment so that they can still worry about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Basically tl;dr, a Town Hall system for creators of all volumes and twitch staff alike to listen and apply changes so creators can have a voice.

With the threats of DMCA and other changes that harm the site, we should have a voice instead of being silent about it. Yes these forums are a start, but interacting with creators who stream on twitch talking on discord or zoom and all that with viewer input would be a fantastic branching point from there.

If YouTube isn't doing it, Twitch should do it. It'll be the first of it's kind.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have noticed hype train getting stuck at 99% and never going passed this. Anyone else?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I tried to do my first watch party and watched the movie "Fight club" with my community.

Although most of it went fine at the end the video abruptly stopped missing the last minutes with the complete plot of the movie. There is no way to start over and fast forward. It just stopped. Must be a bug that needs fixing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. an event i would host on twitches behalf in alot like a rivals fashion i would commentate over, i would gather up and coming streamers of 200 to 5000 followers as a thresh hold (mainly id be looking at their channels check if they have had any bans and if they have a schedule) and have them play games like CS or Among us and commentate over it... it helps me with my performing lessons and allows twitch to help small streamers grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The hype train is such a cool way to show support and to get everyone in a good mood for a little while, but the emotes offered leave a lot to be desired. I believe people would be much more inclined to support a hype train if streamers were allowed to put their own custom emotes instead. No one really uses Twitch's provided hype train emotes. It would be a really good way to reward supporters by offering them permanent emotes that they would actually be excited to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Founders are a special occasion, and very hard to get in some channels, and not everyone has the money to get the founder badge or have it every month which results in a lost of a lot of founders.

The following can be done:
    Option 1: Give the person a Shiny Pink badge, like the 1st founder badge except with 2nd.
    Option 2: Make it a Darker Purple badge, like the 1st founder badge except with a darker color than the Shiny Pink founder badge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I think that a good function would be to set the quality of the stream watched on the Twitch.pl website, as is the solution on the Twitch application. A good idea would be an application for a lubricant.TV Samsung

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cant stop watch parties and im on 40h stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please, put up some estimating warning hints system... so that a past broadcast video editing person could understand, that the amount of cuts and small fragments he/she made to a video, is most probably about to make the processing stuck and fail making a short highlight. I lost at least 10 highlights due to that malfunction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi! We were chosen to be part of the new "Celebrations" test function. We find this function very interesting!, but the price is too high for this...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm sick of seeing the same streamer pop up in recommended because of your rigged algorithm. If I am banned from a channel I don't want to see that channel ever again. So why are you constantly putting it as recommended ? Answer: because our algorithm is rigged based on the agency they work with. am I wrong ? Please fix your rigged system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Twitch should let streamers pay to stream. The greater the range, the higher the fees. So it would make sense! Better than bombing viewers with advertising.
    Maybe you can also bring this in connection with licenses and amazon music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I started doing live on the 4th of November, only to become an affiliate he took the thirteenth of October, causing my thirty days to end in two weeks, this is completely wrong! I would have to start counting from the day you start doing live!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello,

I propose a way to allow nature streamers affiliate if they have good viewership during the day / night hours when their streams are more active.

As a new creator I have a hard time reaching the required average viewers. My stream is of my fish tank, which I stream 24/7. The problem is that during the day when the lights come on is when I get viewers, at night you can not see much and then I loose viewers. However, both count towards my average viewership.

I have a feeling this affects many nature / animal streams and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?