Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I don't want return to find that I've been cycled through 4+ channels I don't want to watch.

I don't care who recommends them for auto-raid, I have them set in my personalized category/channel recommendations as Not Interested.

Not Interested means I am Not interested.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why the **** you won't add in Twitch app A CONFIRMATION to unfollow.
    You know this PROBLEM exists since 2015 and you did nothing to fix it.

Problem occurs when you click on user nick and you accidentally click unfollow, it resets your time and make everyone feel bad.

Fix it *********.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch Guilds are a fantastic idea, but I don't understand why European streamers can't join them. At the very least, let English speaking streamers join them!

We have much to give, and there are so many streamers all around the world that belong to the categories Guilds represent and elevate, but we can't participate in any of the related initiatives.

It was recently announced at TwitchCon that Affiliates can now join Twitch Unity Guilds, but once again it was only open to streamers from the USA (or at least, the application form for the Women Guild stated it) - please,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fearure that the viewers can order food for the streamer! The sreamer will have the adress on the app that viewers will order but the viewers will not can see the adress oviously! I didnt explain it good but I tried

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch Alerts Customization : Better celebrations

As it works at the time of posting celebrations pull global emotes and the first 3 emotes from T1 emote slots.

Expand the customization to allow streamers to just outright select which images are used. Do not just limit it to emotes, if its an uploaded image like the ones used on channel points buttons then allow it.

Assuming that more celebration templates are added in the future this would be quite an expansive customization option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to request an unban after 1 year of the previous request being denied.

I understand that Twitch (Both as a community and as a platform) wants to keep streamers safe from unsavory individuals and keep the platform a safe and welcoming place for all. For this We can all agree the need to ban individuals from chat and streams is important, and the ability to request an unban is a great show of mercy and a hope to the repentant to possibly be forgiven and allowed back in.

However I recently learned that you are only capable…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why not extend to Prime Music the same application that Prime Video has? There is a lot of channel categories that usually play songs, but their VODs are partially muted. A feature that gives access to parts of the live when the session group starts for those who are the channel subs and/or prime subscribers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch Monetized Streamer Agreement.
    When a streamer applies to terminate their contract, it takes too long for the termination to be completed.
    Therefore, please complete the cancellation request within at least 7 days and up to 14 days.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Hype Chat goal below the stream player same as Follower Goal or Sub Goal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

10. When you're the host of a Guest Star Stream and you can add the Browser Source URL for your Guests camera and mic. There should be a option for you to give your Browser source URL to your guests that have your camera and mic so they can add it to their streams. The exact same way we add their camera to our stream by copying the profile URL, they should be able to do the same and copy the host's Browser source URL to be able to add the host's camera as well as the other guests. Having a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When choosing who to raid to it can sometimes be difficult if you have multiple people online that you want to raid to. How about a feature where the streamer can opt to either raid out to a single person or split the raid between 2 or 3 others.

Single raid target - Works the same way as normal

Multi raid target - The chat would get to choose which of the two people they would like to join. So Raid Target A might gain 15 people and Raid Target B might gain 20 people from the raid. Any chatters…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. グループ配信のアーカイブが残るようにして欲しい。グループ配信によって面白さが変わることもあるので。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Come to my attention that streamers been selected that clearly don't need any help or be discovered not going into creator name or channel. Just for context without calling out the individual that clearly will get partner without any justification. I know lm spot on with this as compared all streamers progress since started streaming . There is definitely a user that I would not consider close to small to mid size content creator with lack of social media presentient context or other forms content plus more having two twitch channels as well on it, which flaws the entire point…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The idea suggests expanding the benefits for Amazon Prime members on Twitch by providing them with 100 cheers each month that they can use on the platform. This concept aims to create a mutually beneficial situation for both viewers and streamers.

For viewers who are Amazon Prime members, this would enhance their Twitch experience by granting them a set amount of cheers to use each month. Cheers are virtual items that viewers can use to show support and appreciation for their favorite streamers. By providing 100 cheers per month, it encourages viewers to actively engage with streams and express their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to propose a tournament for Twitch Rivals in the EMEA region that specifically includes players and PUBG partners from the Arabi region. In a tournament held six months ago, Twitch Rivals did not extend invitations to any Arab players. I am eager to participate or be invited to upcoming tournaments. My Twitch stream has a strong following and a large community base, although I have not been invited to previous events.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Buenos dias considero, que los streamers de fifa apenas tenemos contenido o eventos interesantes que hagan seguir creciendo la categoría ni a los streamers, mi idea era de crear unos eventos ya sean tipo torneo o tipo liga con diferentes streamers de fifa para seguir con el crecimiento y creando buen contenido de dicha categoria, a dia de hoy ya no hay contenido para mantener la categoria en lo alto y eso seria una posible manera de reelanzar la categoria

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since a lot of big streamers are switching to other platforms, having drops for special drops for Twitch only streamers could spawn new talent, maybe they get more viewers for people that are actively seeking to get the drops and maybe a small percentage stays for the streamers, of course you'd have to make sure they are not playing videos or idling around

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When having guests on stream it would be nice to be able to share their game audio if playing a game together.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Due to personality conflict, there are a number of streamers in the VR community that have me banned, and that I have banned. The amount of times I end up in their streams following a raid from another VR streamer is becoming paramount. I don't want to become a stat for me ending up in their chat, and not being raided out from their channel, and vice-versa.

If a streamer is raiding you into a channel that you are banned from, you do not automatically join the raid.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. During Pride Month 2023, I believe it would be incredibly important for Twitch to highlight Indigenous two-spirits, gender variant, and LGBTQIA+ streamers, considering it is also Indigenous History Month. This can include Indigenous streamers who identify under the two-spirit umbrella term for folks across Turtle Island, MVPFAFF+ Indigenous Pasifika streamers, and for gender-variant Native peoples whose gender/spiritual identities may belong to their respective cultures/nations and/or contemporary western gender identities (i.e., trans, nonbinary, genderfluid, queer, etc.).

As a māhū (indigenous Hawaiian two-spirit) Kanaka Maoli (Native Hawaiian) streamer, I believe that Pride celebrations on this platform should include Native LGBTQIA2S+ streamers where…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?