Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I been waiting for days for my affaition to be reviewed please contact me or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So Twitch want's the word SIMP banned so little boys can keep giving twitch girls money so that the website can keep its money going? Wow I lost ALL RESPECT for TWITCH. Video games have been a male dominated hobby for a long time and that is how you view your MAIN supporters, not that handful of women who use it mainly for being a twitch . No joke I am spreading that video everywhere and deleting my Twitch account. Twitch FAILED and gave into extremists feminists. If anyone in Twitch is reading this you better overhaul you CEO Management

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. every 10 minutes advertising - well, I end up with streaming support, twich won't see a dollar from me anymore. than watching an ad, you'd rather have that purple disgust and you won't have anything. I would still be willing to watch the ad before the stream, but the ad every 10 minutes is too much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hey TwitchSupport with predictions it puts a little badge next to everyone’s name depending on which option they choose. I thought this could be implemented with polls to show people who contribute bits or channel points to the polls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Salve, vorrei condividere un film, ho amazon prime. La domanda specifica è rivolta alle persone che non hanno amazon prime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. One person streams with camera and gameplay. Second person can piggy back and bring the first person stream pane into their stream box. Might be useful if second streamer is taking a break and wants to feature another streaming individual as a feature and help boost other individuals. It would be like a watch party but for a streamer instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cuando nos donen bits o se suscriban o algo, pues cuando se acabe el mes darnos el dinero que hemos conseguido.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Debería haber un grupo de apoyo y crecimiento a los pequeños streamers que por falta de tiempo u otras causas no pueden dedicarle las horas que le puede dedicar un streamer consolidado.
    En mi caso le dedico todo mi esfuerzo y cariño al canal pero no puedo ser tan constante por mi trabajo, quiero dedicarme a Twitch al 100% como todos mis compañeros pero siento que faltan más herramientas para poder lograrlo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sou streamer da plataforma a quase 2 anos, e adoro os recursos e ferramentas implementadas pela plataforma, contudo, até hoje sinto que o único suporte que temos é a colaboração entre streamers. Na minha opinião, a Twitch deveria criar um canal direto para dirimir dúvidas dos streamers, sobre todos os temas (proibição, pagamentos, problemas técnicos, etc) O sentimento de todo streamer é de que caso ocorra alguma situação e precise entrar em contato com a Twitch, é praticamente impossível obter um retorno.

E só complementando, o ideal e essencial, seria uma proximidade com uma filial da Twitch regional, que entenda…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. zorg er voor als streamers eigen reclame maakt ze er dan ook een soort van vergoeding voor terug kunnen krijgen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So i noticed this a lot. But certain Game developers host streams where they do a certain run down through quests.. They will edit the main title to 'X quest SPOILER ALERT'.

Wouldnt it be a awesome idea to have a feature to make the user prompt with a verification that theres a spoiler going on; and if they wish to continue watching. So you dont accidently slip in (on certain devices you dont see the whole title) and get spoiled.

Of course the streamer should decide if he/she only can only do it or can leave it up to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would you feel good if your favorite streamer said happy birthday to you during his live? I definitely would.

What if the streamers could see the birthday date of their subs?
    Obviously, for privacy reasons subs might have to explicitly activate this feature, but I think this might be a good tool to build loyalty with subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As of current, Twitch doesn't properly define what it considers a "small streamer". This makes it hard to actually understand when features it develops are actually for small streamers.

Please accurately define and categorise what is meant by "Small Streamer" and, if possible, separate out "Small Partners", "Affiliates" and "New Streamers" when discussing new features and support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If The starter / owner of the team can get 30 of his affiliated team members To sign the petition it gets approved or at least reviewed!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Music is integral to the social-experience. It creates an ambience for an intimate setting, helps the tone of the stream take form to more consistently help people fit in with a streamers' chat, and helps promote artsists.

With that in mind, and MANY channels dedicated to music on your platform, you could, realistically, call upon creators to send in submissions for music they created with legally purchased licenses. Since established labels won't let music be enjoyed, make your own.

Other places with such content creation are Bandcamp and Soundcloud, both of which would fall head-over-heels if they could partner with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. So I was just thinking about YouTube play buttons, and then Twitch popped into my head. Then, I combined the two and came up with Twitch Trophies. Don't know if this suggestion has been posted here before, and I apologize if it has, but this might be pretty good. What if Twitch were to give out trophies/awards for every new Partner or any other big milestone? I think it would be pretty cool. Thank you for giving me the privilege to submit a suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove Melina's channel partner and disable the posibility to donate money to her through subscriptions or otherwise bits or money donations because she doesn't give any content to the Twitch comunity. She only wears provocative outfits to catch money from viewers wich is not the best example to people wich want to start streaming or it is already on it, she doesn't work on any kind of content and there're a lot of streamers wich actually works on give their best to the comunity but they unfortunately don't receive wich they deserve. This person just stands in front of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. So I have been thinking a lot lately about the small streamers that make Twitch's core. Now with big streamers, they are able to buy equipment and the newest games very easily due to their immense viewer count. While there is nothing wrong with big streamers, this leaves the small streamers trying to pay rent, or food, unable to purchase these new games and get the money that follows. I was thinking, what if I could start a charity for these smaller streamers that gifts them the newest game or some new equipment so that they can still worry about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Basically tl;dr, a Town Hall system for creators of all volumes and twitch staff alike to listen and apply changes so creators can have a voice.

With the threats of DMCA and other changes that harm the site, we should have a voice instead of being silent about it. Yes these forums are a start, but interacting with creators who stream on twitch talking on discord or zoom and all that with viewer input would be a fantastic branching point from there.

If YouTube isn't doing it, Twitch should do it. It'll be the first of it's kind.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have noticed hype train getting stuck at 99% and never going passed this. Anyone else?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?