Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch is completely broken when it comes to copyright. We already know this with the DMCA issues users have been having, playing in game music designed for the game and still getting a strike. But there's a complete other end of the spectrum... Full length movies, TV show marathons, UFC events, WWE Pay-Per-Views.

As viewers we don't have any way of reporting this stuff to Twitch, if we try to report a channel for using copywritten content Twitch then asks us if we are the copyright holder and we should submit our own DMCA claims. Problem being we're not the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The feature could be a simple toggle that allows you to hide a specific panel module, allowing you to use certain panels only when needed (IE if a video has certain music licences, or a creator can set an affiliate link or store link to the relevant game's store. This would be like a person may play apex legends on the playstation, but in between they might play Final fantasy, or The Last Of Us Remastered, whilst they play Apex, they have the panel in view, but when they play the other games they can hide the apex panel and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I will give an example 2 overwatch players playing Together as dpss one of them own his chanel with very high viewers he wants to inclode his friend as a stremer so he gives him a code that allows him to stream with him at the same time at the same chanel and the viewers can swap between them when ever they want without any porblems.
    So 2 Friends playing you can watch both screens at the same time or choose one of them the swap between them easily. Also I would like for you to give the viewer the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. So I'm just watching a Valorant tournament with a friend however we cannot sync our streams up and he is 15 seconds behind me. (Quite a big difference in a match of Valorant).

Made me think that a Watch Party feature where you can invite certain Twitch users would be great. You can have your own chat in the Watch Party and the stream would be sync'd for all people in the Watch Party. Not too sure what other features could be apart of the Party but I'm sure there are loads of features that just haven't come to mind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think dedicating a whole month to woman who have made a huge impact on the gaming community as well as twitch is an amazing thing however I do feel that Twitch tends to focus more on helping big twitch streamers who have already made a living out of it gain more exposure. I can list many entertaining female streamers who have yet to catch a break and who have been streaming almost every day for a couple months. Just to name a few: Killerpanda 2118, KotaMT, AEThorn, Stephpew_pew, etc. And I as regular on twitch know more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For frequent Raiders, sometimes we want to make new friends in the community. Sometimes those raids don't go as planned and the new friend goes offline, or the raid simple isn't appreciated and you run into someone rude. Or, you're raided by a community that comes in and is rude. I would like to see the ability to forward our raids onto another community if the initial raid isn't someone you follow.
    Also, as a raider along for the ride, the opportunity to stay with the raided streamer or move along to another one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. there are some people who subscribe and never come to the stream or resub !
    but they like to have the badge !!
    also they no longer follow the channel.

just make it easy way like :

1 : if the account have not send anything in chat for 50 days but his account is active.

2 : not following the channel !

those people who just like to have the badge even they dont come to the stream are ruining it for everybody who has +12 months sub !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Здравствуйте. Просьба, заходя через браузер в личный кабинет своего аккаунта Twitch, сделайте кнопку остановить трансляцию.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to disable the "Go live" notification for your own channel would be a nice feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. twitch highlights a lot of creators of certain groups, example last month black creators were highlighted and this month female creators are being highlighted. and this is such a wonderful thing as some of these creators don't get the exposure they deserve. i am a very small streamer from Sri Lanka, there is only a handful of Sri Lankan streamers since we Sri Lankans don't fall into a particular group, we dont get the exposure. i am not trying to say that i need the exposure, i am no way near a good streamer, i have a long way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Whenever someone joins the stream you can set a video to play before the user actually sees the stream. It would only play once per stream (so that someone who closed the stream and reopened it wouldn’t have to watch it again).

This could be really useful to give viewers context on what the stream is (like quick run down on the rules for a tournament, or some backstory as to what it happening on stream). It could also be used to have a spoiler warning before the user actually watches the stream.

The video would have to have a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am watching a stream but i am not getting the drop progression bar in my drop inventory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 配信者間においての共有ホワイトリスト機能orブラックリスト機能

twitchではすぐに対応しきれない悪質なユーザーを配信者間で共有ban出来るように。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello,

Since the last rework of the stream settings, Editors can't access the Enable clips menu (now in Settings > Stream).
    Please fix.

Regards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Completing the "Build a community" achievement says that "You can now recognize viewers as VIP:s" but that seems to be a feature reserved for affiliates only. Either add VIP statuses for creator accounts or update the text to not mention the VIP status being made available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I've been moderating for over a year now on Twitch, and the polls were a great addition when interacting with the communities that I am a part of. However, I notice that to a quick glance, they can seemingly blend in with the regular Twitch UI. I think it would be a nice feature to select a custom color for the poll boxes. This way, when a viewer is lurking and passes a side glance, they won't miss a potentially important or interactive poll and would also increase potential view participation!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We should have the choice to save streamers vods before they get deleted and we can rewatch them. There should be option for this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. one streamer creates audio and one streamer creates video to make a combined single stream both streamers broadcast.

i have been doing this for a while with another streamer - he plays sitar with a green screen behind him while i mix a visual presentation stream which he takes to fill his green screen area. the problem with this is our streams do not look the same and our viewers do not know to follow the other streamer unless we suggest it to our viewers and people are more inclined to view his stream as it contains the complete package…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I wanna check comments when I'm watching a movie in full screen mode.

There is chat tab already in the right of screen.
    but when you open the tab, it ruins the full screen mode because of the solid color and the amount of space it takes up on the screen.

・If the comment viewer or tab was clear in full screen mode, it would allow for an uninterrupted full screen.
    Also you'll be able to check comments and watch a movie without exit full screen mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make is so you can't raid people unless you have been streaming 10-20 minutes+ to stop the fake raids that people are constantly doing, its re4ally annoying for streamers when they have a fake raid notification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?