Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've been moderating for over a year now on Twitch, and the polls were a great addition when interacting with the communities that I am a part of. However, I notice that to a quick glance, they can seemingly blend in with the regular Twitch UI. I think it would be a nice feature to select a custom color for the poll boxes. This way, when a viewer is lurking and passes a side glance, they won't miss a potentially important or interactive poll and would also increase potential view participation!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We should have the choice to save streamers vods before they get deleted and we can rewatch them. There should be option for this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. one streamer creates audio and one streamer creates video to make a combined single stream both streamers broadcast.

i have been doing this for a while with another streamer - he plays sitar with a green screen behind him while i mix a visual presentation stream which he takes to fill his green screen area. the problem with this is our streams do not look the same and our viewers do not know to follow the other streamer unless we suggest it to our viewers and people are more inclined to view his stream as it contains the complete package…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Twitch’s audience has multiplied in numbers since the Covid pandemic but the transcoding has increased to only higher transcoding rates. It has gotten worse for rural areas. Look to provide lower options more often.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I wanna check comments when I'm watching a movie in full screen mode.

There is chat tab already in the right of screen.
    but when you open the tab, it ruins the full screen mode because of the solid color and the amount of space it takes up on the screen.

・If the comment viewer or tab was clear in full screen mode, it would allow for an uninterrupted full screen.
    Also you'll be able to check comments and watch a movie without exit full screen mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please make is so you can't raid people unless you have been streaming 10-20 minutes+ to stop the fake raids that people are constantly doing, its re4ally annoying for streamers when they have a fake raid notification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. As a creator, viewer and developer not actively using Twitter there is no proper chance to retrieve latest changes the Twitch platform is undergoing.

In order to improve this one way would be to provide a simple web-page with a change-log and a RSS feed for the "posts" on that page. That way for example people would have seen the change to the schedule announced earlier this week in their feed-readers or on that web-page.

The way it's currently announced I need to try to make sense from the @TwitchSupport Twitter-feed (which isn't easy as it isn't chronologically sorted and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello! I had an idea that may or may not be of use but ****, it cant hurt to give it to you. Anyway, given all the issues regarding music rights and giving back to the musicians that are allowing their music to be played royalty-free I thought that a little on stream display (akin to the Spotify mini-dash) that the streamer could activate when wanted to show watchers who the band/song is. It will help with: A) Streamers not having to announce who the band is over and over. B) Exposure for the band to get something out of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I understand Twitch has recently allowed people to use other apps for means of authentication, but please allow users to use U2F/FIDO authentication, this is not only more secure but also very reliable. Having a U2F as primary with a TOTP as a backup is in my opinion the best method of security, given that Affiliate/Partner accounts hold alot of personal Tax information, I feel this fits more as it's such sensitive information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When using Moderator Panel, mods are not able to watch the movie (even they don't receive a notification when broadcaster starts a movie). I think in most cases mods want to see the movie when moderating (the chat is often less active because they only comment/react to scenes and they use some reward, like "drink water reward"). Now the fix is to open a new window/tab without the moderation panel. In that window you cannot manage rewards, activity feed, fast channel actions and requests.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ayer me borraron un video y aunque apenas voy empezando si alguien me ve puede ver eso en vez de no ver nada, ixShark15

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think you should role out squad streaming to everyone. I love watching streams with this feature and want to do this with my boyfriend as we play together and are both in my video but would like to share both of our game plays.
    When is this going to be a thing? As I think this is going to help me achieve affiliate and partner but need these at the moment to squad stream :/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Text to Speech with donations on Twitch Beta Studio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please create a No Commentary category for viewers who want to watch gameplay that does not feature webcams and mics.

Or create a No Commentary tag that streamers can use so people can search the tag and find the content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Que se den más apoyo a los afiliados con ayudas de cualquier tipo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A plug-in that enables viewers to listen to the same song in real time as the streamer, but on their own music platform with their own account on e.g. Spotify, Apple Music, etc. This makes it possible for the streamers to use licensed music again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. d mkofh nijfrjmovñktb'pibkl

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello,

It is very common for me to be watching or listening to a stream... and then when they turn on some music that I don't like, I turn off the stream.

Please set it up so that I can choose whether to listen to the music that the streamer is broadcasting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?