Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm not sure if "channel points" is the right place for this or if general would have been better but this seemed like the closest place to leave a suggestion on drops.

There are currently two promotions for Goose Goose Duck that require you watch two particular streamers playing the game to receive the rewards. (A third promotion is also on but drops were rewarded for anyone playing the game with drops enabled). One of the streams require 4 hours of viewing total and the other 8. This might not be so bad if the streamers both exclusively play the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. With Soundtrack by Twitch it's very easy to have a fully separate audio track that will apply to clips and the VOD. My request as a viewer would be to have a toggle in the advanced player options so you can listen to the VOD audio instead, if available. Example: https://i.imgur.com/1k0Ap1W.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i would love to be able to display more than one stream team ♡

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. *Under Settings > Security and Privacy > "Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count" it's possible to be removed from Gift Subs leaderboards across Twitch - however, there isn't a way to be removed from a leaderboard in one specific channel.

At the moment, it isn't possible to be removed from Bits leaderboards at all.
    _
    {Q&A}
    Q: "Why not just be Anon?"
    A: It's nice to receive a direct "Thank you" from a streamer. But I don't want to be compared with others on a leaderboard.

Q: "If leaderboards could be hidden on a viewer level, either Channel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think a good idea would be to make a place for people to connect their Instagram or some sort of social media that hey can receive dms from and when they follow a creator and have social media connected to their twitch account they will receive a dm from the creators profile with anything they want. My idea was to put my friends unreleased music all on one page and it send the person who follows a link to that music as a hanks for following type of thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ban reruns.

Seriously, this is the most dishonest thing I ever saw. People who stream 3, 4 hours a day and keeps restreaming reruns over and over for hours and hours. This is really dishonest to people who want to start streaming because reruns are not LIVE and they keep milking viewers and subs with no effort at all, which makes really really hard to grow as streamer if you have to compete with people with +2k subs restreams. Also, what is up with the "i'm sleeping" stuff? I hope twitch can really support people who want to "WORK" as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you guys add follower time/watch time luck for nightbot giveaways, currently the only type of 'luck' that can be set is subscriber luck but someone thats been following or watching for a long time should deserve better odds at winning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow us to set a specific percentage of our monthly take from Twitch proceeds to set aside to give to our mods who elect to participate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Now that sub/bit badges etc have been added to display on your profile when someone clicks on your name in chat. It would be nice to have the ability to hide these from public view if you want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. So when Drops are enabled, people are being toxic when they are just there for the drops, or just after they got the drops. Hopefully banned users shouldn't get drops so they are still penalized for what they did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow streamers and viewers to watch more than one stream at a time. I am currently unaware of any platform that offers this. This will allow communities to grow even faster and set twitch apart from the competition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Each user can buy or get a signature form, the streamer can sign this form or put their stamp. The viewer can collect the stamps from each favorite streamer and showcase this form in their profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why do you punish large streamers with over 10k viewers that they can't raid? If it's a concern of overloading the viewer hosted, they can opt out if they don't want raids. If it's to avoid bots, maybe add a bot filter to weed out the bots so they get removed from the raid. If it's because the system can't handle that large of a raid, then perhaps upgrade the site's ability to handle it. In any case there are valid solutions that don't involve forcing a large streamer to tell their viewers who want to support the next stream…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Increase the hypetrain to level 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Entering the program itself may be undesirable or impossible for some creators; they may face regional legal barriers, barriers with parents and guardians if under 18, may be uninterested in the requirements affiliation brings to you, etc. However, some of the perks such as polling, emotes, and channel points can be exciting and help grow channels regardless. Please allow those who would qualify for affiliate to gain some or all affiliate perks (excluding monetization of their channels, of course) without signing affiliate paperwork and officially joining the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. As Twitch Partners can make Teams, Affiliates should be able to make a community page so they can share that with there communities

With the communities page you can't do invite only. Anyone can join a community page, only affiliates can create a community page giving affiliates a way to grow & network with there community and fellow affiliates on Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A Video Producer For Xbox And A Way To Upload Straight To YouTube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A button, maybe next to the game name (below the stream title) that you can press and have a few Options (drop down menu) to select from

for exampe : -> Remind/Notify me when Streamer changes game category
    ->Remind/Notify me when Streamer changes game to "(game)"

Please let me know what you think of this and why it may be a good or perhaps useless Idea in your Opinion

kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There need to be a option for small streamers to make a team. Me and a few of my friends want to make a stream team but cant because its for partners onlt to make the team. One of use is affiliate and he should be able to make a team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I think that the emotes for level 2 and 3 should be greater, since the user would be supporting more than level 1 and there are fewer emotes that can be used

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?