Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. Ainda não recibe meu drop do lost ark.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a drop collector, it is hard for me to keep track of which drops I have collected from the campaign page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've been dealing with an issue for a while now. My account is connected but all of a sudden Twitch simply stopped tracking time so I am no longer receiving drops. It would be great if Twitch either added this as an issue in the ticket system or created a place where users could get resolution. So far I have gotten the same FAQs that I've already tried 20 times followed by "we aren't willing to help you with this" (Yes, that's what I was told.) It would be a lot cooler if Twitch would help with technical issues that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You can indicate when my twitch account has been disconnected from wargaming instead of showing that it is connected and I waste 4 or more hours of sleep time staying up till 4AM to get a drop that doesn't happen. When a drop/connection isn't working that green indicator that says it is should NOT be indicating that it is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. to indignado com o sitema de drops de vcs, tenho todas as minhas contas vinculadas e mesmo assim só os drops do r6 não estão vinda para mim mesmo eu assitindo mais de 8 horas seguidas vcs, fica a dica melhorar o sistema de vcs referente aos drops

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am watching a stream but i am not getting the drop progression bar in my drop inventory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To whom it may concern,

I have observed some little issues with the drops.
    I was watching the 48 hours special from the streamer "pestily" from the last few days.
    "Pestily has enabled the Tarkov drops and every person watching his stream schould receive a drop after 3 to 6 hours of whatchtime on his stream. I was watching the stream for 46 hours and have received 4 drops, which is numericly not really a match. Having sad that, I'm not mad.
    I have noticed that some issues have occured for persons who were watching via mobile and over other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Drops should occur as they are listed to occur. I.E. I just attended several days of an event with a daily attendance reward. I was given 1 out of 5, coincidentally that 1 I received should have given me 2 out of the five. Hyperlink to the event and the drop table.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/faqs/52900

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improvement for Drops and Rewards section (User Interface and Quality of Life).

1. Categorized history (in "Inventory" tab) of all received Twitch Drops (you can sort by date, by game etc). I want to see history of all drops that I had, not only from last 4 months (I don't know exact time frame, but I can see only from last 4 months at the moment).
    2. Some sort of checkmarks for acquired Drops in "All Campaigns" tab. At the moment there are so many campaigns, it's easily to get confused if you're interested in many games and farming items from them.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is all over the Overwatch forums that no1 got the Bastion skin Drop for watching 2023 OWWC/Blizz Con, instead we were all given a Torb skin by mistake...

I already had a Torb skin, now Twitch states I have & claimed 2 Torb skins & 1 Bastion skin but I dont have the bastion skin in game.

I have every other 2023 World Cup drop in game so far bar this 1 & this wasen't my error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An easier way to change redeems for each stream, instead of manually unselecting each one.

Especially for some redeems are more disruptive for certain games. Plus forgetting to turn back redeems and making it it hassle free to change by pre-set loadouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It's really difficult for me to keep track of the drops that I've collected vs the drops that are available, especially when there are so many available at one given time. During the Twitch Rivals Rust event we were given 4 days to collect 23 drops, taking about 2 hours each to collect most of them. I had to create a notepad file just to keep track of what drops I had collected while I decided which drop to start collecting next. It would be nice if on the "All Campaigns" page it was segmented under the game listing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I tried to submit a bug ticket and was completely dismissed. I've been watching someone play Genshin since the drops for that game began. I get that it isn't real time and I get that you need to refresh the page. However, it's been stuck on the 15 minute drop for DAYS and barely been moving. It should be WELL into the other drops by now. I've NEVER had it move this slowly. Which means I'm going to not get any of the drops even though I've been watching for days and hours at a time. So, in short they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trying to get a drop for apex shouldn’t be this hard I’m quitting twitch y’all ******* suck don’t tell me my accounts linked then have knowhere to link my ea or Xbox accounts ********

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitchdropsが受け取れません、drops対象配信を2時間視聴したのですがアイテムが受け取れません。1週間も受け取ることが出来ないままです。OW2での事です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drops from completing feedback surveys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No me adjudicaron el drop que reclame el dia lunes 7 de noviembre de 2023.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are too many developers requiring an absurd amount of watch time for their daily drops. For example, The Cycle: Frontier requires watching for 18 hours(!) for 6 of their daily drops while No Man's Sky requires 6 hours 45 minutes for their daily drop. There isn't enough time in the day for just these 2 games, meanwhile there are multiple other events going on. By allowing the developers this kind of freedom, you're punishing your users.

Twitch should revisit their rules regarding drops to make them more community friendly. While there are many ways to solve this issue, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Getting the same skin as every other person watching streams adds value to the gamers experience.
    However, when a gamer gets the RAREST skin while everyone else gets the most COMMON skin you create an addiction even more so. Basically, just turn drops into gambling with time being used as the currency.
    Why not? Right? It'b be nice if you paid me for my idea but I know you won't. So i'm not going to say you're welcome, because you're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow companies to create drops that require a max amount of followers.
    This way, companies could make special drops that apply to smaller streamers as well as drops that apply only to larger streamers.

What we would gain, was a chance of better interaction between the big streamers and the small. If someone has 2000 followers, with the xx skin drop active, and a streamer with 50000 followers has the yy skin active, they are more likely to raid each other or collaborate as they know their viewers want both xx and yy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?