Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. I think drop promotors should be penalized or made to host more opportunities if they don't live up to their time extension.

Example Hogwarts Legacy's drop for Merlin's cloak lasts about 2 weeks, up to the 25th of February, but they only had 1 stream day for 3 hours near the beginning of the term. It was so obscure that a lot of people missed out, and the remainder of the 2 weeks is just people hoping to see it pop up again.

I think these kinds of content creators should be penalized or forced to do a stream for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.

Problems:
    - Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
    - When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
    - There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I check in often to see what games I own and have drops going on. It would be nice to have a subscribe area where we can input the name of the game and it will send us emails when that game starts a drop event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, my inventory page for twitch drops has been flooded by 1 game. I do not want drops of that game, I just watch a stream and instantly get these drop counters in my inventory.

Now it's harder to navigate my drops of other games that I do want.
    Can you enable an option to disable drops of certain games, please?

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, the main (All Campaigns) tab shows current running campaigns and recently closed ones. However, there doesn't seem to be a way for devs to add future campaigns. I propose a section between the Open and Closed campaign sections that shows Upcoming Campaigns that we can follow and get reminders when they begin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please Fix your Mission Drops. I've been watching Sea of Thieves TV for the Gauntlet for drops and when they give out gold to chat, everyone doesn't get it. Only a few people are able to get it. I tried on desktop and mobile and I haven't been able to claim as it never gives me a prompt to claim and I tried refreshing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. maybe create an option to where i dont get notifications for 20 "in game addons available" each month

because it really is garbage, and personally ive claimed a few but never used them. it's more annoying than what it's worth

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Organize claimed drops into folders by Game/Application

It's very cloggy and hard to see when reviewing claimed drops with too many in inventory

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Background: I have noticed multiple channels are titled as channels with "Drops Enabled" or "Drops On" and previously there used to be a little aqua colored icon that said if drops were enabled for the stream but only on PC. Currently, that icon is nowhere to be found.

Suggestion: Please include the drops enabled icon back to the page and add that feature to the mobile version as well since it was not previously a feature. That would seem like something that should most definitely be included. I am all for keeping people honest because too frequently during any drop…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dont give streamers drops with out a contract to play the game for the enabled drop. Been sitting at 95% on a rust drop for the Rubius crate and the streamer has not been active for over six days on a timed drops. I understand personal things get in the way of streaming. Now a majority of people will miss this special in game content for it. This is why i recommend a contract when twitch promotes a streamer for induvial content related to a specific game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Twitch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out with an idea that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience on Twitch while also benefiting both streamers and game developers: Game-Specific Drop Notifications.

As an avid Twitch user and gaming enthusiast, I've noticed the excitement generated by drop campaigns within the community. These events not only incentivize viewership but also create a sense of anticipation and engagement among users. However, I believe there is untapped potential to streamline this process and maximize its impact.

My proposal is to introduce a feature that allows users to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a checkoff list or hide already claimed drops from a campaign. When there are certain campaigns that have several drops it gets a bit clustered trying to remember which drops you've already claimed versus ones you still have left. An example of this would be on Rust drops, most of those campaigns have several items, the most recent one 28 items, without opening a new tab or going back and forth you have to find out which drops you still need to get. A small quality of life update/change like this would be helpful for navigating the campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 hours for a drop is a bit to long for some people to get

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I regularly find myself looking through current drop campaigns and find myself checking over and over if I completed a campaign or not. Campaigns where all drops are achieved could be moved to a different section of the list, making it clearer when a new drop is available, especially in campaigns that are longer events but for example, have weekly changing rewards. An extension would be campaigns with repeated rewards that have been achieved in an earlier period. But just the first part should be easily accomplishable and would be much appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Try to make the drops system work also when one is casting a stream from their mobile device to Chromecast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to Opt-Out from receiving Twitch Drops. Perhaps a site-wide option and even one-time-only toggle.

Twitch has many Twitch Drops campaigns going on frequently and sometimes it might happen that you just want to watch a stream about something, but it has drops enabled which might get you to install a game you are trying to stay away from. Many streamers often cover games you are not usually interested in and only watch the stream of the game in question because your favourite streamer is featuring the game, even if you aren't interested in the game and you don't want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love spending 4 hours watching R6S pro league and only completing 17% of the 4 hours I need to get a drop. Two days in a row non the less. Good stuff guys!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow drops to be earned on console apps, it’s how I watch twitch. I don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fifa 23 FGS swap token. I linked my twitch account to ea and I watched the whole eafifa stream and I still haven't got my FGS swap tokens after 40 hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think it would be good and useful if you could set it up so that you get a notification for certain drops or for drops that are already connected to your account. As an example: When I have connected Ubisoft to my Twitch account and whenever a game from Ubisoft has drops I get an email. Or if you follow a game category you will automatically get a notification if there are drops for this game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?