Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. primera twitch mete mucho comercial y no paga

segunda no da visualizaciones a canales pequeños

tercera mete mucho comercial y no deja que la audiencia vea tranquilamente el stream

cuarta no me pagaron lo que me correspondía, ya aun quedándose su porcentaje, me quitaron mas de el 50% de mi porcentaje ya ganado

quinta me exige a cada rato problemas con música de copy cuando no la hay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not exactly sure on how to implement it, but the general idea is... Creators can randomly find Twitch Monsters while streaming and they show up revealing to everyone. Likewise, watching streamers gives a chance for viewers to get them.

Then viewers can battle during streams if the creator has it enabled and the battle shows up at the bottom of the screen. Whoever wins gets levels and the loser too. The creator can also be challenged or challenge others if they have that setting enabled.

These are untradable to prevent bots wanting to get involved. Creators can also disable this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think a good idea would be to make a place for people to connect their Instagram or some sort of social media that hey can receive dms from and when they follow a creator and have social media connected to their twitch account they will receive a dm from the creators profile with anything they want. My idea was to put my friends unreleased music all on one page and it send the person who follows a link to that music as a hanks for following type of thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For those that reach a big number of viewers on their stream ( for like 500 viewers or 1k,1000 viewers ) to get whitelisted and get verified if they did something that received a warning or a suspended period. I mean instead of the people that have a contract with Twitch, the others what can do? So my idea is: instead of a bot that bans/ suspends that Content Creator someone should judge their warning, but the content creator should reach a big number of viewers on their stream, as example 500.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One streamer had this idea of having a favorite streamer already posted on here and honestly i feel like it’s a great idea but it lacks more context because not all communities will agree with that considering that it lacks other things because everyone has their very own favorite streamer in different platforms, different gaming genres, different streaming genres, etc. I believe that there should be a gift card reward on the most bits, subscriptions, hype trains, followers, viewers or support of any kind when it comes to being a favorite streamer regardless if they are a streamer, affiliate or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 配信者間においての共有ホワイトリスト機能orブラックリスト機能

twitchではすぐに対応しきれない悪質なユーザーを配信者間で共有ban出来るように。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hello I would like you to add additional 1 or 2 overlay for those who stream because I am annoyed for the multigaming streamer. that at least two overlay is activated on the screen by passing the mouse because its fact can only one overlay its facts can I find. for example when streaming destiny or fornite or games that have multiple overlay. in addition I cannot put the twitch prime overlay in addition to the destiny 2 overlay. I will be well that we can put both. thank you for adding his and have a nice day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For creators who maybe want to keep their channel on the smaller side or just stream to friends, the option to set your channel to private or invitation-only so that only those with the link/code can view it, would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wouldn't it be cool if Twitch integrated VR technology to create actual virtual communities Similar to VR Chat, but it's like...You put on the headset and are placed into Twitch Town and you can head over to a streamers virtual community.

You can customize the community and you could also use a level up program associated with affiliate and partner status. Maybe even a tier system with each Category to facilitate growth of a streamers stream and community.

You could also use paid features, but that would need some ironing out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So I was just thinking about YouTube play buttons, and then Twitch popped into my head. Then, I combined the two and came up with Twitch Trophies. Don't know if this suggestion has been posted here before, and I apologize if it has, but this might be pretty good. What if Twitch were to give out trophies/awards for every new Partner or any other big milestone? I think it would be pretty cool. Thank you for giving me the privilege to submit a suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So I have been thinking a lot lately about the small streamers that make Twitch's core. Now with big streamers, they are able to buy equipment and the newest games very easily due to their immense viewer count. While there is nothing wrong with big streamers, this leaves the small streamers trying to pay rent, or food, unable to purchase these new games and get the money that follows. I was thinking, what if I could start a charity for these smaller streamers that gifts them the newest game or some new equipment so that they can still worry about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I know this is a very unpopular viewpoint. A lurker doesn't contribute to the stream in any way. They sit in chat, don't watch videos or they will watch the video but with the sound muted, which doesn't count as a view session on a video on demand feature or livestream.

I can't tell which is a lurker and which are bots. I assume all lurkers are bots and should be banned.

Come up with A.I. as an extension to download to find bots / lurkers in chat, give them warnings to either leave the channel permanently, speak up in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch should let streamers pay to stream. The greater the range, the higher the fees. So it would make sense! Better than bombing viewers with advertising.
    Maybe you can also bring this in connection with licenses and amazon music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It should be good to ad some basic overlay and notifications directly to TWITCH for those like me who have not yet a good computer configuration to see directly on the game screen the messages instead of looking on the TWITCH application or on the computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use to update my own thumbnails to my stream but now it gets blank. What should I do.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Germany we need a broadcast license (Rundfunklizenz).
    If you don't have it, you may have to pay a fine of up to 500,000 euros.

This license is not required if you cannot technically reach more than 500 viewer.

My wish would be to limit my stream to 499 viewers. Only in this way can new streams have a chance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An indicator when the thumbnail of the livestream is set or a option to upload an image as an thumbnail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?