Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

257 results found

1. There should be a recent activity check on mods. So we can know if there are inactive mods and see what mods are actually doing work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add an option to opt out of experiments run for groups of users on the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Think of something along the same idea of Hype Trains. A streamer randomly gets paired up with another streamer who is live and get to battle each other. Whoevers community sends the most bits (or gifted subs) during a 3 minute time period wins the battle. This will help the streamer gain more revenue from their streams, become closer with their community, and be able to have more interaction with their community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Users can modify pronunciation of their username so TTS will be improved

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Very recently I noticed there was a Twitch staff account in a channel I am part of the moderation team. I had no idea what that was as until that moment I never saw a "Staff" subsection in the connected accounts page, and the mods team in there, myself included, have an ongoing concern on bot raids (which happened at least once), and also the fact that the streamer is a LGBTQIA+ person which unfortunately makes him more susceptible to suffer hate attacks/raids.

However, took me a while to realize (and some further investigation by the mod team) the staff…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a streamer has a multicam set up, so say they have a camera set up which is known as the "face cam" but if they also have other cams set up (Keyboard cam, Room cam, Doggo cam) the viewer is able to change from the face cam (default) to a different perspective cam of their choice. Vod's will need to be worked so the streamer may choose to have it just as the face cam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To add a simple discord webhook url entry on user setting page to post live streams to discord.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Break out rooms for chat e.g. of 10 members whilst streaming large events.

You can request a change of breakout room if your automatically assigned room isn’t talking much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a moderator for a speedrunning channel we often play the same game many times over the course of weeks or months. It would be a significant feature improvement to allow mods to save some "pre-set" predictions as opposed to only saving the most recent ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sometimes it can be hard to specify exactly where on screen the viewers are trying to call attention to.

A neat feature would be to have the ability to temporarily allow a viewer to "highlight" something on screen.

Streamer: I'm lost
    Viewer: You have to press that button
    Streamer: What button? I can't find it. Can you highlight it for me? (gives highlight)
    Viewer: Right here! CLICK (big yellow highlight appears on stream)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is pretty simple too much text is shown on all Twitch Panels please give us the option to allow a drop down which users can click on our picture on our panels to either trigger a link or a drop down option. It would remove the wall of text from showing unless someone wants to hover over it or click the image on our Panel. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One person streams with camera and gameplay. Second person can piggy back and bring the first person stream pane into their stream box. Might be useful if second streamer is taking a break and wants to feature another streaming individual as a feature and help boost other individuals. It would be like a watch party but for a streamer instead.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think that one of the biggest fears among streamers, full time and other wise is taking time off... fear of losing all that they worked so hard to get. Some type of assurances to maintain same level... if reasonable time off is taken. Earning enough money to cover the bills even if in a high cost area such as California. Also some vacation time, sick time, and such even as an affiliate. Compound that with some type of discount on health plan (s), life insurance and so on... I think that it can reasonably be done. So, please, consider…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Overview:
    Introduce a pay-per-minute viewing model on Twitch, where viewers can watch a certain amount of content for free but need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching beyond the free allowance. This feature aims to address issues of fake engagement, ensure fair reimbursement for streamers, and enhance viewer engagement and interaction.

Key Features:

1.Pay-Per-Minute Viewing: Viewers can access a limited amount of content for free, after which they need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching. Example: 5 -15 min Free and Each additional minute beyond the free allowance might cost 1 Twitch Bit, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a feature and categories on Twitch: Live Streaming for all devices about reading books, book clubs, game books (Playing, news, etc..), audio books, meet behind the scenes and how it works about reading books, information and news/events about books, graphic novels/ comic books, and manga books.

Also to be bale connect with other hobbiest readers and share boom recommendations and meet other readers and authors, art creators of books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm currently amids writing my own stream integration, (a fancy 3d stream overlay written in a game engine), and it would be nice to have a way to test if the alerts for follows, bits, etc.

As far as I'm aware the only way to test these currently is to have someone else do these events, which makes debugging harder, and potentially pricy.

My proposal is to have somewhere in channel settings buttons to send these events to your own account.
    This will make it possible to test out the entire chain from receiving these events, to correctly parsing them,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let's users follow as many games they want on twitch because for example when I go to follow a game on twitch it doesn't work I remove 8 games on my follow list and it still doesn't work I unfollow users an still doesn't work on all platforms so. Make follow games and user unlimited

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I stream on twitch direct from xbox app. I think it's majorly unfair that pc cam multi stream to youtube at same time yet xbox can't. I am a huge creator who would like the app to allow multi stream which of its unlocked for pc should also be unlocked for phone app plus the all the console apps at once not just pc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Similarly to how Branded Content causes a pop up to appear in the corner of the stream, a feature to allow the streamer to add Information/Warnings to the stream so viewers entering are made aware of content in the stream. For example, a game with flashing lights can be tagged with an epilepsy warning, or a trigger warning for sensitive topics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think it would be great if there was an alert you could choose to create on the twitch alerts so you could create a special on screen notification and sound to thank a clipper when they create a clip, could create a short unintrusive sound like a photo flash noise and a notification (or whatever the streamer chooses) I think this would be a fantastic way to show appreciation for clippers (because you have no live way of knowing really) and encourage more fantastic clippers to clip great moments, and might also help prevent duplicate clipping because the sound…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?