Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. I would like to add a feature when you put an led mask(Mergoo,Lunarlights) that the chat could interact with the image display on the mask. It could boost creativity and could be fun for the streamer and the chat. For exemple, if someone want to change the image on the mask,put text etc,they would have to spend bits or channel points in order the use the full capacity of the mask. Maybe With Lumiastream could make the job easier to input such a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There seems to be a glitch ... maybe? When you clip, say 2 short version of a stream clip, and tab out, the editing part of a twitch clip locks the view when you use the yellow slider to get more or less of said clip.
    In other words. I can not shorten or preview clips once you go away and come back. OR. When you move the slider around it disables viewing or hearing or reducing the clip made
    0_o
    make sense?
    : ) ty

(also add a way to sort clips by alphabetical order or a search bar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I was thinking having a button to say go live for streamers, so they can check it everything is working before going live. Like the microphone, webcam, sound etc first. Also the limiting lag time of chat too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch should really consider further gamifying the growth process for streamers on the platform and add 1-2 more tiers/major milestones in between Affiliate & Partner. This will incentivize continued channel growth as the streamers work to reach their goals (and as a by-product add more revenue to the platform), and assist in preventing them from "dropping off" due to burnout or "grinding for hours" in general, which is an ongoing issue. These milestones can also add value to the stream from a viewer's perspective because there is a certain excitement in watching a creator reaching their goals and knowing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the possibility to show on the panel or stream the community challenge

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If I am a Twitch Turbo subscriber then I should have access to the VODs on streamers channels where they only allow subscribers to view the VOD. The message is something along the lines of "This video is only available to subscribers". I think Twitch Turbo users should also be able to view the VOD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The most basic idea is if I have two or three friends and we want to watch a stream from our own homes together we would have to link a stream and then we'd chat about it in discord or wherever, because if it's a big stream we dont want to have to find each others chats.

It'd be cool to have a friends list on Twitch and be able to form Guilds/Parties/Raids and not have it be attached to a stream.

This could obviously be expanded on and all kinds of rewards or tiers to unlock depending on how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. While streaming content, could a streamer gate their content and possible DMA content with a black box or animated box over the content they're streaming? Let's say a streamer wants to watch a video that isn't part of Twitch.tv but is sharable via stream. If that content was paid for and isn't free to all persons, there would be a box placed over that content. The streamer could then create a code for the viewers that unlocks the content window the streamer wants to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 - Week Straight or 24 hour stream should include monetization feature regardless of of follower count

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now I suggesting that making reward system, like channel-point system, but not automatically distributed.
    A rough idea I can offer is that "channel-medal" system (named for example), at first, some channel-medals are given to streamer, and
    the streamer or its moderators can distribute channel-medal to certain viewer as many as they like. All viewers can see any other viewer quantity of channel-medals.
    This might effects like a VIP badge, but VIP badge is not able to given more than fixed number, so channel-medal is more easily and flexibly dealt with its amounts.
    I hope that the system will make viewers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On my channel, I am used to replacing emotes and badges when come Christmas or Halloween.
    It is a very long process because I have to re-upload badges.

It would be very helpful for a lot of streamers to have badges collection like for emotes to easily switch between them.

Moreover, with an API we could use scripts to automatically change the selected emotes and badges. It would save us a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Intro:

Starting to stream from PlayStation 5 gives insight to how streaming can be expanded toward unexplored territory.

Here is a simplified "Blueprint" lacking important parts (intentionally) needed to be considered and evaluated by Twitch.

I made thes "blueprint" just to give an idea on what can be explored.

It's worth to mention i streamed from PlayStation 5 for a 1,400+ hours trying to grow organically relying on streaming different games only and It's near impossible let me tell you that.

i think i have a good qualifying experience to present a new ideas to improve streaming.

---

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Instead of monetizing via ad's charge the streamer for the ability to stream.

At the moment there is no risk involved in streaming for the streamer which just produces a lot of low-quality streams without effort from the streamer. These people have nothing to lose.

Instead, charge EVERY streamer 1 US cent per minute to stream ($0.60 USD per hour). Streamers have a "Twitch Wallet" which they can credit with Credit Card or Paypal. The cost of a stream is automatically debited from their wallet.

Give every streamer the choice to run ads or accept subscriptions/donations. Streamers keep 100% of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A small button overlapping the stream area that when clicked shows a box with a custom message set up by the streamer or mods.

This message could be used to set reminders, news, upcoming changes, disclaimers and anything really.

Why: A problem that I see a lot is streamers warning viewers about a change, but only a small portion of the audience catch the message. For example, that the stream is going to start sooner than usual in the next day.

In order to make sure that a good amount of people know this information the streamer has to keep…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to see the title list of my broadcasts that have been held up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a really simple idea, but I found myself looking for a feature like this multiple times now. The idea is to give streamers an option to link their collab streamer collogues twitch profiles, so the viewers have it easier to find their accounts. The way many streamers are doing it now is with bots (you type a specific command and get the link to the collab partners profiles) but I find that to be a bit confusing sometimes as the available commands are often not listed clearly and a unified way would be much simpler for the user.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Seeing as you are owned by Amazon, who also own a majority stake in Deliveroo, how about a feature where a streamer can make a food order and chat can pay for it via a goal so one or more people can chip in? Then as soon as the goal is reached the order is placed. A creators Deliveroo account could be linked to keep privacy so users would never see any personal details

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we get Official Music Artist Channels on Twitch, This will open Twitch's doors to lots to great Music artists around the world.

It's a apply for Official Music Artist (OMA) (Have to be uploading to platforms like Spotify or amazon music)

This gives you a Global Official Music Artist Badge.

and lets you see who has used your music on Twitch from a Music Artist Dashboard.

This would be great to give Official Music Artists a Global face with Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create an option on the dashboard to hide the number of spectators.

I talked to some streamers and most think that a low number of viewers discourages people from joining the channel because people like lively and lively chats. I myself only access channels with many people. So I think whether or not to show the number of viewers should be an option for the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Request a feature of setting streaming quality. There is no way to save default streaming quality. I always change streaming quality Auto to Origin on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?