Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a badge which rewards viewers with the longest consecutive subscription. These "Longest Streak" badges would appear like the current Founder badges, and reward viewers who either:

A) Met a certain threshold of consecutive subscribed months, and/or

B) Ranked within the top 10 longest consecutively-subscribed viewers
    (top # could be modified and scaled with the size of the streamer)

This badge concept would reward those viewers who maybe weren't lucky enough to find the stream early and get a Founder's badge, but still have been consistent and unwavering in their support of the streamer they love watching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a medal to first person who joined the stream. It would be a medal of some sorts that will be put on the first person who joined the stream to prevent an overload/spam of people saying First.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The current size of the badges shown in the chat is small and do not overlook the details of the personalized badges that we added on our channels, 24px x 24px would be a reasonable size for presentation in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The majority of streams have some points generation system for games/giveaways and the like. another reason people like to gather points is to show off their "Rank" to the chat (basically an "I have more points than you thing"). I suggest, allowing streamers to have a handfull of custom subscriber icons that they could give to people(sorta like making someone a Mod). Then you would be showing off your Elite Viewership with a cool icon everytime you chat, and jont just whenever you check your points balance :D

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since there is a badge for emote artists, I think it would be a good idea to have a badge so a streamer can acknowledge video editors in their chat, from my experience a video editor is more likely to work much closer with the streamer than an emote artist, most emote artists do a commision 1 time and never even come into the streamers chat, so why not give video editors a badge too?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is a bad idea and should not be implemented we shouldn't be robbing people of their founder badges it is supposed to be a rare and unique thing to get for being the first few to support the channel, not passed around from person to person like a VIP badge please rethink this decision and put back the way it was before

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think there should be more badges for the streamer to give out in chat like the vip badge for example something to show long time followers and subs, a badge for people who donate a lot, a longest lasting sub badge

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello today I want to propose my idea to twitch, which secodome is a nice way to encourage and enhance more, who unfortunately has unlocked the "partner" objective and is not accepted immediately or is accepted after various requests, let's talk about a topic regarding affiliates, my idea is to enhance affiliates more by adding a badge similar to the one with the partner, or another badge, in gray color or a color that differs from that of the verified / partner, for many it may be bullshit, but in reality it is not in this way you can enhance…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We should get badges for donations as we have for bit cheering and sub gifting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Founders are a special occasion, and very hard to get in some channels, and not everyone has the money to get the founder badge or have it every month which results in a lost of a lot of founders.

The following can be done:
    Option 1: Give the person a Shiny Pink badge, like the 1st founder badge except with 2nd.
    Option 2: Make it a Darker Purple badge, like the 1st founder badge except with a darker color than the Shiny Pink founder badge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to show off Cheer Badge, Gift Sub Badge both at the same time. There should be at least 2 custom channel badges instead of the just one. Even 1st Founders Badge should show along with instead of either or also. In order- Founders Badge, Sub Badge, Gifted Sub Badge, Cheer Badge and possible Twitch Prime Badge should show for non Mods.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streamers who are starting up will always end up with 4/5 viewers when wanting to acquire the VIP badges. My suggestion is to fix this bug before it becomes a bigger issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a moderator, I find that commands are slow to type, and when an obscene message is posted, using a command to remove it is not ideal. However, I find that having mod icons enabled is also not ideal, since it takes up too much space in the chat and I do not trust my mouse, which sometimes jumps the cursor around... I'd rather not accidentally ban someone because of that. So my suggestion is to provide an option to have mod icons be available while holding a specific (configurable) key or key combination, such as Alt, Ctrl or Shift,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. twitch should let you pick your subscriber badge from any of the tiers you earned previously. like if you are a 1 month sub and they have a 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 year icon you should be able to pick any of them and not just be limited to the 1 month icon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Now Twitch allows streamers to remove the founder badge from the users who are no longer part of the community. It's now time for Twitch enables creators to customize the founder & VIP badge for their channels. Like how sub badges, when first become an affiliate, Twitch has a native star badge before you customize it. The same goes with the bit badges, you can also customize that now. It's time to do the same for Founder & VIP. Let's complete the rest. It would make the community chat feels and look more unique and diverse in the world of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So, Twitch implemented the function to edit the people that have Founders Badges, but promptly removed it within 24hours due to a really bad oversight. I am putting this back up so that Twitch DOES NOT simply forget about this feature in its current poorly half-implemented state.

TLDR: Simply remove the fact that notifications are given to the viewers (no emails, no twitch notifications, NOTHING). Let the streamers do this on their dashboard discretely, or at least give US the option to send the notification.

Also in addition, since it has been proven that the records are there, why not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a feature that you can change color or the badge of a moderator and vip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?