Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I mean it's pretty self explanatory but currently the Bounty Board system is only available in five countries (US, Canada, UK, Germany and France.)
    We should expand that list to other countries so there is more incentive to stream on Twitch instead of some other platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a Twitch partner, our support from Twitch Staff continues to decline as more Twitch Partners are awarded over the pandemic.

Twitch Bounty Boards have been something that Partners can use to increase the amount of money they make each month from Twitch.

Can we set it up, so all Twitch Partners as part of their offerings from Twitch Staff once hitting this status?

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bounty Board  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As of right now the companies and Twitch look for high viewership but at times it depends on what you are doing that would cause your numbers to drop. So instead of requiring a streamer to be at 50 or more viewers in a month to participate lower the requirement to join.

Spreading more options for any streamer who wants to try a new bounty but not worrying so much about the amount of viewers they had within the month. Instead show that they can maintain viewership in a normal stream at a certain threshold. For example I have seen…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently one has to refresh their dashboard over and over and over again to see if a bounty notification pops up around the time they go live.

Why not send an on-site notification additionally?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, to get on the Bounty Board, you have to find the Bounty Board FAQ, find the correct Google Form, fill it out, hope that you actually ended up on a waitlist, and hope that you eventually get taken off this mysterious waitlist, with no idea as to when you might hear back from Twitch. Having the Bounty Board application on the Creator Dashboard (like the Partner application) will make it easier for Partners to find, apply, and hear back from the Bounty Board program.

Right now, there's no way to know if your application was received, reviewed, or denied.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One idea for increase streamer/players in twitch, increase money, increase bit

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bounty Board  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to change the bounty board language from German (where I live) to English (stream language) as I want to be as international as possible and don't bore my international viewers with a language they don't even understand...
    I already asked over the support, but they can't do that (yet) so maybe with a little help here maybe that could be changed :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?