Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've noticed that community gift chest only has in-game reward. So I think prime games would be a good idea for community gift chest.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Gift Chest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I really like the Community Gift Chest however, I wish you could minimize it or have it work with the bit leader board showing. I honestly used the chest just to get rid of the bar at the top of chat. I also had other users asking about where the leader board had gone. That is one piece of feedback I have so far. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Gift Chest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yesterday i had this issue with the Community Gift Chests on my stream and i think this could be a cool suggestion to implement for the streamers who use this feature.

I am a caster of Rainbow Six: Siege and this month we had a Twitch Prime exclusive skin for one of the operators of the game. Prime users could add their skins on the chest and i tried to collect as many as possible for my next cast day. When i wanted to give all the skins (167 in total) i was unable to do so, because the action…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Gift Chest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?