Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

76 results found

1. So I noticed since a couple of weeks ago, Twitch removed the ability to track the drops via the profile drop down. I loved that though. I want it back cuz going all the way to the inventory page takes longer and gets me away from the stream versus just clicking on my profile and seeing the progress from there.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dear Twitch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out with an idea that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience on Twitch while also benefiting both streamers and game developers: Game-Specific Drop Notifications.

As an avid Twitch user and gaming enthusiast, I've noticed the excitement generated by drop campaigns within the community. These events not only incentivize viewership but also create a sense of anticipation and engagement among users. However, I believe there is untapped potential to streamline this process and maximize its impact.

My proposal is to introduce a feature that allows users to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There should be away to view all earned and redeemed drops, even older than 6 months by just scrolling down or entering a date range of earned drops.
    This way we at least have a record of what we've earned and redeemed over the years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to delete / dismiss drops that started by wrong clicking . Because it let the other drops wont start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improvement for Drops and Rewards section (User Interface and Quality of Life).

1. Categorized history (in "Inventory" tab) of all received Twitch Drops (you can sort by date, by game etc). I want to see history of all drops that I had, not only from last 4 months (I don't know exact time frame, but I can see only from last 4 months at the moment).
    2. Some sort of checkmarks for acquired Drops in "All Campaigns" tab. At the moment there are so many campaigns, it's easily to get confused if you're interested in many games and farming items from them.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create a checkoff list or hide already claimed drops from a campaign. When there are certain campaigns that have several drops it gets a bit clustered trying to remember which drops you've already claimed versus ones you still have left. An example of this would be on Rust drops, most of those campaigns have several items, the most recent one 28 items, without opening a new tab or going back and forth you have to find out which drops you still need to get. A small quality of life update/change like this would be helpful for navigating the campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The drop system needs improved instead of clicking Claim it should automatically advance onto the next one..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow users to delete Twitch Drops. Sometimes I watch streamers who play x game which has Drops enabled. I also get them and never play that game, so they're unused, so it would be nice to be able remove Drops from the inventory. Thank you.

Admin audit: Edited title from "Twitch drops" to "Remove In Progress/Complete Drops from Inventory" for ease of discovery.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability for the channel to activate "double xp" watchtime for drop progress to make sure no one gets stuck forever at 98%, dreadful that feeling.

Maybe not for the channel owner to activate but it can turn on at like the last hour or thirty minutes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice that Just Chatting could have drops like other game categories.

Maybe with promotions like coffee shops like Starbucks or something related.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 hours for a drop is a bit to long for some people to get

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is all over the Overwatch forums that no1 got the Bastion skin Drop for watching 2023 OWWC/Blizz Con, instead we were all given a Torb skin by mistake...

I already had a Torb skin, now Twitch states I have & claimed 2 Torb skins & 1 Bastion skin but I dont have the bastion skin in game.

I have every other 2023 World Cup drop in game so far bar this 1 & this wasen't my error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An easier way to change redeems for each stream, instead of manually unselecting each one.

Especially for some redeems are more disruptive for certain games. Plus forgetting to turn back redeems and making it it hassle free to change by pre-set loadouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The bug is in the tittle. I wanted to get drop reward from fortnite FNCS event for watching stream for 30mins with enabled drops, but I have watched many streams for 4 hours at all and it still shows me I didnt complete it. I watched many streams because I thought something is wrong with one of these streams. Now I realise its a twitch bug because thats insane to watch streams for 4 hours and still dont have complete 30min watch time. I watched streams with correct tag and by trusted creators, so I dont think I did something…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since a lot of big streamers are switching to other platforms, having drops for special drops for Twitch only streamers could spawn new talent, maybe they get more viewers for people that are actively seeking to get the drops and maybe a small percentage stays for the streamers, of course you'd have to make sure they are not playing videos or idling around

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I regularly find myself looking through current drop campaigns and find myself checking over and over if I completed a campaign or not. Campaigns where all drops are achieved could be moved to a different section of the list, making it clearer when a new drop is available, especially in campaigns that are longer events but for example, have weekly changing rewards. An extension would be campaigns with repeated rewards that have been achieved in an earlier period. But just the first part should be easily accomplishable and would be much appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Try to make the drops system work also when one is casting a stream from their mobile device to Chromecast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If a user has linked an account with a drop enabled service then when the user has met the requirements for the drop it should automatically be claimed so the user can continue with drop progress. An example is Overwatch spray+skin. When you watch 2 hours to get first spray, none of the 4 hour progress is made towards the skin after the 2 hours until the last drop is claimed. A user could be mislead and watch for 6 hours (the total amount) and not be rewarded for their time due to the inefficient system in place. There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ideally, when hovered, a tooltip similar to the @username in stream title tooltip appears. This makes it possible to just hover on the link to see whether that streamer is live, instead of having to click into every one of them to find that out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to Opt-Out from receiving Twitch Drops. Perhaps a site-wide option and even one-time-only toggle.

Twitch has many Twitch Drops campaigns going on frequently and sometimes it might happen that you just want to watch a stream about something, but it has drops enabled which might get you to install a game you are trying to stay away from. Many streamers often cover games you are not usually interested in and only watch the stream of the game in question because your favourite streamer is featuring the game, even if you aren't interested in the game and you don't want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?