Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just got the e-mail saying i was part of this test and I can already tell you it's a bad idea. A 50/50 split on a one-time event? Why would anyone prefer this to a gift sub that grants your emotes to someone for an entire month? If you're going to take half either way, why would any reasonable person choose the less impactful reward?

It's an interesting idea, but making it cost bits instead of taking 50% of the cost would be a better use of the feature.

397 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

133 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having a celebration using some confettis and effects on the stream is a great idea altogether, although, you're missing one thing :

That can be done. FOR FREE. Kappagen and Emote Walls already exist, so people already have access to a "free celebration" already.

Moreover, one "small" celebration is the price of a monthly sub. Somebody used it on stream and their first reaction was "I instantly regret it.", making me wanting to remove the function altogether from the channel. I want to make people smile, not have them sad at an overpriced function.

Also, people have to "pay" to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Buenos días, gracias por seleccionarme para hacer pruebas de la celebraciones, ya lo han usado dos veces en mi canal, todo lo que sea apoyo se agradece y gusta, pero creo que deberíamos añadirle algo más de duración, pues el precio es importante, y creo que seria buena idea que apareciera en todo el stream el nombre de quien ha pagado la celebracion. Y no estaria de más que apareciese algún Logo tanto de Twitch como del canal donde se celebra, debería ser algo mas llamativo aún y épico!!! vamos a conseguirlo!!! gracias Twitch. Espero que sea la primera de…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The celebrations are a good idea executed poorly. First, celebrations do not show up in clips, highlights, or VODs since they are an overlay to the twitch site/app and not part of the stream. Many of my viewers did not even see the celebration happen on PC and mobile. Also, there is no way for the streamer to see the celebration happen unless they are on their own twitch channel page, which many are not since we are looking at the stream through streaming software. $4.99 is way too much for a small graphic that appears on the browser/app and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi! We were chosen to be part of the new "Celebrations" test function. We find this function very interesting!, but the price is too high for this...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maybe I don't have the setting right. But shouldn't the celebrations be for everyone to see? When someone buys one, I feel like there should be a way for all viewers to see it. That would be a much better way of getting people to notice it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Primero que nada GRACIAS por tenerme en cuanta para dicha prueba, pero considero que deberían agregarle un sonido para q este nos alerte de dicha celebración, hoy la aun usado y no me di cuenta hasta después q había pasado. Y esta bueno que por el aporte q brindan al canal poder CELEBRARLO y agradecer. Además estaría bueno q la duración sea un poco mayor e indique quien realizo la celebración en la pantalla.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. tbh not a fan of this celebration feature very bad idea, as a streamer i dont see how this would benefit me with a 50/50 cut, the streams ive watched that has the celebration feature on have had zero people have use it, idea why not make it so its bits and like lower the cut ? just an idea cool idea but 50/50 cut no thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think a good idea would be if we could choose which emotes show when people use Celebration. And maybe have a few premade ones Twitch offers (like stars, confetti, fireworks, balloons etc.] and then an option to customize it if we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?