Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

76 results found

1. I think drop promotors should be penalized or made to host more opportunities if they don't live up to their time extension.

Example Hogwarts Legacy's drop for Merlin's cloak lasts about 2 weeks, up to the 25th of February, but they only had 1 stream day for 3 hours near the beginning of the term. It was so obscure that a lot of people missed out, and the remainder of the 2 weeks is just people hoping to see it pop up again.

I think these kinds of content creators should be penalized or forced to do a stream for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, my inventory page for twitch drops has been flooded by 1 game. I do not want drops of that game, I just watch a stream and instantly get these drop counters in my inventory.

Now it's harder to navigate my drops of other games that I do want.
    Can you enable an option to disable drops of certain games, please?

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.

Problems:
    - Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
    - When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
    - There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I tried to submit a bug ticket and was completely dismissed. I've been watching someone play Genshin since the drops for that game began. I get that it isn't real time and I get that you need to refresh the page. However, it's been stuck on the 15 minute drop for DAYS and barely been moving. It should be WELL into the other drops by now. I've NEVER had it move this slowly. Which means I'm going to not get any of the drops even though I've been watching for days and hours at a time. So, in short they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's really difficult for me to keep track of the drops that I've collected vs the drops that are available, especially when there are so many available at one given time. During the Twitch Rivals Rust event we were given 4 days to collect 23 drops, taking about 2 hours each to collect most of them. I had to create a notepad file just to keep track of what drops I had collected while I decided which drop to start collecting next. It would be nice if on the "All Campaigns" page it was segmented under the game listing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I check in often to see what games I own and have drops going on. It would be nice to have a subscribe area where we can input the name of the game and it will send us emails when that game starts a drop event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love spending 4 hours watching R6S pro league and only completing 17% of the 4 hours I need to get a drop. Two days in a row non the less. Good stuff guys!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow drops to be earned on console apps, it’s how I watch twitch. I don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Drops from completing feedback surveys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fifa 23 FGS swap token. I linked my twitch account to ea and I watched the whole eafifa stream and I still haven't got my FGS swap tokens after 40 hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I had access to drops for the game I play but there was a horrible release, I was critical of the release, and I got removed from the drops program as a result. Twitch should control drops and they should either be on or off for a game, not given to particular users to control criticism. Giving companies control over drops is basically a form of censorship.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trying to get a drop for apex shouldn’t be this hard I’m quitting twitch y’all ******* suck don’t tell me my accounts linked then have knowhere to link my ea or Xbox accounts ********

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitchdropsが受け取れません、drops対象配信を2時間視聴したのですがアイテムが受け取れません。1週間も受け取ることが出来ないままです。OW2での事です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are too many developers requiring an absurd amount of watch time for their daily drops. For example, The Cycle: Frontier requires watching for 18 hours(!) for 6 of their daily drops while No Man's Sky requires 6 hours 45 minutes for their daily drop. There isn't enough time in the day for just these 2 games, meanwhile there are multiple other events going on. By allowing the developers this kind of freedom, you're punishing your users.

Twitch should revisit their rules regarding drops to make them more community friendly. While there are many ways to solve this issue, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I watched the finals of the ALGS held on July 11, 2022, distributed by playapex, starting at 6 a.m. and checked at 10 a.m. and did not get a single Drops. So I reopened Twitch at 11 am and started watching again, but was terribly saddened to find that I did not get all the Drops. I explained the situation to my friend, who also thought it was strange, so I am sending feedback. All I want is to get all the Drops for my 4 hours of viewing. I expect a quick, sincere, and accurate response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To have drops for all channels and not just one or a few because not all channels have the same schedule just like people. For the sake of your viewers make drops available for live channels only it will help with views and most definitely increase users who just started. (I’m only saying this because of Lost Ark drops can only be gotten when there are live channels [Amazon Games] to be gotten drops from)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No me adjudicaron el drop que reclame el dia lunes 7 de noviembre de 2023.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be good and useful if you could set it up so that you get a notification for certain drops or for drops that are already connected to your account. As an example: When I have connected Ubisoft to my Twitch account and whenever a game from Ubisoft has drops I get an email. Or if you follow a game category you will automatically get a notification if there are drops for this game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Getting the same skin as every other person watching streams adds value to the gamers experience.
    However, when a gamer gets the RAREST skin while everyone else gets the most COMMON skin you create an addiction even more so. Basically, just turn drops into gambling with time being used as the currency.
    Why not? Right? It'b be nice if you paid me for my idea but I know you won't. So i'm not going to say you're welcome, because you're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Something like this https://imgur.com/XMKg1Kt

Think everyone's probably tired of seeing titles being used primarily to advertise drops, when a simple little design element on the video thumbnail could indicate drops have been enabled and thus declutter titles..

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?