Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It's a 13+ documentary. Not against TOS. NOTHING adult. I don't understand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to partner with other streaming services, allowing streamers to choose a film that is more globally available to their audience on a different service if it is region restricted on prime. Also, allowing a greater selection of film and TV for Watch Parties.

Users connect their Streaming service (Netflix, Disney+ etc.) account to Twitch along with their Amazon Prime account and both subscriptions must be active to join in a watch Party of content form these third-party streaming platforms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So I'm just watching a Valorant tournament with a friend however we cannot sync our streams up and he is 15 seconds behind me. (Quite a big difference in a match of Valorant).

Made me think that a Watch Party feature where you can invite certain Twitch users would be great. You can have your own chat in the Watch Party and the stream would be sync'd for all people in the Watch Party. Not too sure what other features could be apart of the Party but I'm sure there are loads of features that just haven't come to mind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I wanna check comments when I'm watching a movie in full screen mode.

There is chat tab already in the right of screen.
    but when you open the tab, it ruins the full screen mode because of the solid color and the amount of space it takes up on the screen.

・If the comment viewer or tab was clear in full screen mode, it would allow for an uninterrupted full screen.
    Also you'll be able to check comments and watch a movie without exit full screen mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When using Moderator Panel, mods are not able to watch the movie (even they don't receive a notification when broadcaster starts a movie). I think in most cases mods want to see the movie when moderating (the chat is often less active because they only comment/react to scenes and they use some reward, like "drink water reward"). Now the fix is to open a new window/tab without the moderation panel. In that window you cannot manage rewards, activity feed, fast channel actions and requests.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be awesome to have the ability to watch movies you rent. Everybody that wants to watch would have to rent the movie as well, but I think it would be a great feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Detach Watch Party from Twitch Entirely (as in: Don't list as "Live", don't host on Twitch.tv), or at least have it so the streamer can "rent" a movie to allow everyone to watch it.

Why? Because it's a waste of space as is, there are people who don't use that **** called "Amazon Prime" or don't want to see Watch Parties in their list!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Salve, vorrei condividere un film, ho amazon prime. La domanda specifica è rivolta alle persone che non hanno amazon prime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I tried to do my first watch party and watched the movie "Fight club" with my community.

Although most of it went fine at the end the video abruptly stopped missing the last minutes with the complete plot of the movie. There is no way to start over and fast forward. It just stopped. Must be a bug that needs fixing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hay opcion de que pronto podamos emitir para todo el publico? seria increible aunque entiendo los problemas que puede generar, pero ya seria hacer el stream TOTAL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How are we to watch with viewers when they don't have Prime? I thought the idea is to promote prime to those that don't have it? If we can't give them a taste then how can we convince them to jump onto Amazon Prime? This feature has huge potential if you can find a way to lift the restrictions. Perhaps add a number of episodes or hours an account has access to. Not to mention potential added incentive to the streamer when they achieve that sale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I see that Amazon Prime has some Food Network shows. I would really like the specifically see the Neelys and B. Smith on here as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pelo celular nao da pra ver nem mesmo pelo navagador ou twitch quando vai fica compativel? existem milhoes de celulares no mundo e ainda nao tem como ver brincadeira isso em.Pelo modo desktop fica dando erro de producao.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Merhabalar, ben seyir patilerine izlemeye başla diyince bir türlü açılmıyor lütfen yardım edin! Twitch primem var

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be so good if you could see your favorite streamer's previous watch parties...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Putting the TV into twitch.TV

This is probably an unreasonable feature but would be fun. Allow an offline sub only stream or possible completely publicly viewable with ads. Instead of VOD's or Re-runs the streamer could program television or movies from the prime video library. It is very similar to the watch parties however the stream could program a marathon of their favorite show. The best part about shows is they have natural ad breaks. This is interesting because it could be an actual television channel. Giving another avenue of free expression. Similarly the channel could program music for an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If there was a way for Twitch and Amazon to reach out to major film companies and distributers and bring cinema released movies it would be huge. Massive first seen released movies where people can buy tickets via twitch or amazon. Then choose which streamer to watch it with or chat or just watch it period without any chat or streamer. Hundreds of thousands of people watching a new movie in chat together will be really amazing. I think this is eventual, but figured I would post the idea and see what people think.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I am a bilingual that speaks Korean and English. I stream for Korean viewers mostly, but I think this may apply to any other unsupported languages.

I have just tried the watch parties, and it is completely unusable for me because of the language barrier. For some shows in the future, I imagine there would be Korean subtitles, but I know that it is unlikely for the most shows.

Rather than waiting indefinitely and hoping for the best, what I am going to do now is to make my own subtitles and stream it along with watch party (and please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cannot see show in Watch Party with Firefox 75. And I do have Amazon Prime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A few ppl had issues trying to switch their amazon prime logins but other then that everything went pretty good my biggest gripe tho.Was that when watching a show we shouldn't have to restart the watch party and scroll through the list to find the show again then scroll through the list and pick the next episode. Having it automatically start the next episode or atleast start it but then have it countdown to something or ask the Streamer if they want to start the next episode it would be soooo much better then having to literally sift through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?