Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

52 results found

1. Better controls for watch parties.. There are times people want to pause, or rewind and talk about parts of the movie. Currently it just continually plays and chat/host aren't on the same page. Maybe host can have features to pause, rewind, and fast forward? If the host gets disconnected the whole movie stops and you have to start it over from the start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we get support for more browsers than Chrome? I use Safari on Mac, and every time I start a watch party I have to launch Chrome and use it just for the watch party...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love it so much if there was an option to request a new movie to be added to the available watch party list. or by popular votes but I think requesting is better!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you open Video Stats or Ad Stats and the stream switches into watch party mode, you will not be able to close the overlay as it is too wide for the video player and the settings cog is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ウォッチパーティを視聴しようとしたところ、突然Amazon Primeアカウントにも関わらずにPrimeでは無いと言われるエラーが発生。 試行錯誤した結果、Amazonアカウント連携ボタンがあるウインドウの右上アカウントにはAmazon Primeでのパスワード変更設定が反映されていないことが判明。ログインしなおすことで解決しました。

一見、許可ウインドウのアカウント名には全く違いがなくとても気づきにくいものでした。Amazon Primeでパスワード変更などが発生した場合、再ログインを促すことで私のように迷うユーザーが少なくなるのではないかと思いこちらのフィードバックを共有しました。

よろしくおねがいします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't watch movies which are available on prime video to me. I can see Tropic Thunder on prime video, and confirmed that I can watch it there, but cannot join a watch party watching that movie.

It says the streamer is "watching a title not available in your region", but it is available.

I tried to submit this as a support request, but nobody actually reads what's written and I just got an automated response about hosting watch parties the first time then giving feedback via uservoice this time.

Fix your support form, and watch parties.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great to partner with other streaming services, allowing streamers to choose a film that is more globally available to their audience on a different service if it is region restricted on prime. Also, allowing a greater selection of film and TV for Watch Parties.

Users connect their Streaming service (Netflix, Disney+ etc.) account to Twitch along with their Amazon Prime account and both subscriptions must be active to join in a watch Party of content form these third-party streaming platforms

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not an idea but I noticed I can't access Watch Party with an Amazon teen account. There is only a popup message that says "Your login can only be used on the Amazon Shopping app, or by logging in to Amazon.com online" Not sure if this is amazons problem or twitches but I hope this can be fixed!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I hope their will come support for Watch Partys on Android TV App for Devices like Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield TV. IT would be also nice if u can add the feature to Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice if you could add the ability to watch a VOD and have the Watch Party play along. This way people could watch at a later time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love the ability to rent movies on Amazon to do a watch party for on Twitch. Is there any chance to make this a possibility?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So I did my first watch party this past Friday and it was pretty fun and I was pretty excited about it. However, having to go to my Prime video, find a title, and then check if it was broadly available is very frustrating. It would be nice if the search tool was more robust so I could filter by country/region, and then browse for a title that sounds interesting since I know the countries my viewers are from due to the analytics. Thanks!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for new release watch parties. Obviously I think this might lower the view count because everyone watching will have to pay for the rental. But my thought is if the viewer count (that has agreed to pay for the rental) reaches certain thresholds then discounts will be given to each person watching. Up to like maybe 50% if you get 500 people watching. Numbers will have to be adjusted here and there to find a good balance but I know I definitely wouldn't mind paying a few bucks on a watch party like this for movies that aren't on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Countdown is too short. I start a Watch Party, and by the time the Countdown happens, it cuts off a few seconds of the episodes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. We’re currently investigating all kinds of different content controls, and where we can add them to our product roadmap.

• Take away region lock from watch parties.

• Allow subs to watch along, even without prime!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for the feedback, we’re working on making Watch Parties available to our global community in the coming months. Stay tuned for more!

15. The Ad money can go to amazon in exchange for letting non prime viewers join the watch party. They would be essentially paying amazon for a a very specific viewing. I hate the idea that I have to exclude non prime viewers in order to do a watch party.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. At this time, Ads are not supported in Watch Parties. We will let you know if this is added to our roadmap

16. Please add Rock of Love (all seasons) to watch parties. We're currently watching Flavor of Love s3 and need Rock of Love in our lives. This may be the MOST important thing in our lives right now. No pressure.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Hello, we expect to expand to the entire catalog of titles available to Prime members later this year. Stay tuned!

17. Have the promo image of the show or movie the watch party is for on the Stream preview. This will make it quicker for viewers to glance through the Watch party streams and see which ones they may want to check out

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve passed this along to the product team to look into as we continue shaping the product roadmap.

18. I am a bilingual that speaks Korean and English. I stream for Korean viewers mostly, but I think this may apply to any other unsupported languages.

I have just tried the watch parties, and it is completely unusable for me because of the language barrier. For some shows in the future, I imagine there would be Korean subtitles, but I know that it is unlikely for the most shows.

Rather than waiting indefinitely and hoping for the best, what I am going to do now is to make my own subtitles and stream it along with watch party (and please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently people from the Teen Program get an error when trying to watch Watch Parties, but normally have access to Prime just not through the Watch Parties login.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?