Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great to have an option when creators can run a test stream and it doesn't affect their viewership. It would allow them to go live to run test but won't notify or let it have a TEST designation where it doesn't affect the average viewership which in turn affect a creator's path to partner. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Basically, this idea would be for if a person were to unfollow a channel, a prompt would show up asking them to give a reason as to why they're unfollowing. For example, a streamer's content has been "getting old or repetitive" could be a reason, or they are "not interacting with their chat" as much, or any other reason like that. A streamer could enable or disable this feature depending on whether or not they want feedback from the people who unfollow them. The Twitch users who do unfollow can also choose to not answer why they are unfollowing, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. better and faster twitch for everyone if they are not partner (no copy and paste messages) and no priority system. meaning everyone should be treated equal when it comes to support cause most times i submitted tickets they would get closed as a duplicate which means that it never got looked at even though three times it was a different ticket so would it be better to hire more staff for support tickets or get rid of the old ones who can't do the job anymore and hire more motivated ones who are interested in the job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is totally stupid that subbing to monster cat now allows streamers to be fast tracked to affiliate, I like many others have been grinding to earn it yet now Twitch pulls this stunt...
    Then theres no point in having affiliate as this method seems to be causing lots of issues among the community.
    With this along with other issues experienced, i'm glad that I found a new place to share my content. Twitch needs to realise all the mistake they made and get this fixed otherwise they may end up losing a lot of people which I see happening.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am aware that there are ways that a streamer can incentivize viewer loyalty but if you are screamer that's just getting started and you're relatively impoverished, there's not much you can afford to do and it would be nice if that was something that was built into the system. I have observed other platforms that have things like that in place but they are not as effective as they could be and as how to do that, it's worth the conversation or if you podcast and brainstorming interactions to figure that out.

I guess this is another leveraging moment…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. streamers can party stream with other streamers so the community can see everything that is happening, can we make a way for the community to do the same.
    i have several streamers that i watch and a few of these streamers come on at the same time.
    so having the ability to watch all of these streams all at the same time will help me keep up with the streamers i like.
    it can be just like the streamer version of a party stream, but the users add who they want to there party just to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i feel like letting new twitch partners have an option to allow people to sub for 2.50 for their first month as partner would be a good idea and a nice sentiment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be a direct email to support streamers with specific queries. I was looking for an answer regarding a specific topic and I didn't find it and I couldn't send mail anywhere specific! I sent an email on another topic asking for help in this regard and the answer was basically: "if you can't find the answer, don't do it" I don't think it's an answer that anyone can give...
    I hope you take this into account. Thanks!

Deveria haver um email directo para apoio em duvidas especificas aos streamers. Estive a procura de uma resposta em relação a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are times when I need to get my streamer's attention as a moderator but it's difficult to do when they're not looking at the chat. It would be great if mods could give some kind of sound notification, like a small "ding" or something the streamer chooses, so the streamer knows their attention is needed when they're able to look at chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not exactly sure on how to implement it, but the general idea is... Creators can randomly find Twitch Monsters while streaming and they show up revealing to everyone. Likewise, watching streamers gives a chance for viewers to get them.

Then viewers can battle during streams if the creator has it enabled and the battle shows up at the bottom of the screen. Whoever wins gets levels and the loser too. The creator can also be challenged or challenge others if they have that setting enabled.

These are untradable to prevent bots wanting to get involved. Creators can also disable this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We should have a category on our twitch channels for posting pictures and memes relatable to our content or even family pictures!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE AND WE'LL BE BIGGER THAN FB!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We should be able to give them their own alert sound and picture when they enter the chat, like how when someone subs or donate etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bitte geben sie auch nicht Partnern zu 100 % das Qualitätszahnrad, damit Handy Zuschauer auch Streams immer verfolgen können und nicht auf einmal nur Ton und ein schwarzes Bild haben. Dies spart auch Handy Datenvolume für Zuschauer via Handy ohne WLAN. Leider bekommen zu 100 % nur Partner dieses Privileg. Sollte auch bei kleineren Streamern evtl. zum Wachstum der Community beitragen. (Streams von unterwegs zuschauen mit Handy).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch should work with spotify or youtube to play music on streams where they get a little profit or something. It really shouldn't be this difficult to have music on streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to be able to change the timezone being used. For one, people moving to a new place would have to change it, and for those who accidentally set the wrong time zone (Yes, I did that), it would be helpful to change it to the proper one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think a good idea would be to make a place for people to connect their Instagram or some sort of social media that hey can receive dms from and when they follow a creator and have social media connected to their twitch account they will receive a dm from the creators profile with anything they want. My idea was to put my friends unreleased music all on one page and it send the person who follows a link to that music as a hanks for following type of thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you guys add follower time/watch time luck for nightbot giveaways, currently the only type of 'luck' that can be set is subscriber luck but someone thats been following or watching for a long time should deserve better odds at winning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For those that reach a big number of viewers on their stream ( for like 500 viewers or 1k,1000 viewers ) to get whitelisted and get verified if they did something that received a warning or a suspended period. I mean instead of the people that have a contract with Twitch, the others what can do? So my idea is: instead of a bot that bans/ suspends that Content Creator someone should judge their warning, but the content creator should reach a big number of viewers on their stream, as example 500.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?