Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. CURRENTLY:

Desktop browser, you have to press the reaction-button below or on the video (depending on mode), which will bring up a popup where you can select a reaction, and then get a second popup that thanks you.

Mobile browser, there's no button to add a reaction.

Android app, there's no button to add a reaction.

-

ISSUES:

This discourages the usage of reactions since it prevents some, and adding a reaction is too tedious. I've tried adding reactions myself, but I keep forgetting to add reactions since I don't see the button, and the popups blocking the video is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,
    I have the viewer streak feature on my stream and noticed the streak only starts when missing a stream first.
    It would be nice to have the streak start even for viewer who didn't miss any stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ye simple. Let me play my audible purchases for my audience. Lemme make my boring grindy content spicy with good books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Unfollow and notification bell should be moved away from the "React" text.

Having a heart icon (<3) next to "React" makes it seem like the heart is a way to "Like" the broadcast for people new to the Twitch user interface.

Obviously, if people were patient in learning the UI, they wouldn't accidentally unfollow the streamer, but accidents do happen when people are in a hurry (or drunk)... click click click

I would recommend moving the Heart and Bell closer to the streamer's name, but in a way that doesn't copy YouTube's design. LUL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for your input on the placement of this button. I have moved this feedback to the Creators and Stream Features forum for further consideration! Thanks again,

5. I followed the link I just got back from Support; is this the right place?

Hi! A group I'm in recently did an extensive mini raid train collab using Guest Star. It was about three weeks ago. The instruction pages encourage feedback and bug reports because it's still beta. So here I am. Happy to try to clarify any of these.

1. One of us has struggling Internet. It is good enough to stream and she is wired in, but her bandwidth is inconsistent. I think that's why she kept getting disconnected from Guest Star even though the other 3 of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fcc option where chatting is bleeped during cursing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nowadays there are lots of content creators on Twitch with follower/subscriber camps of sizes that easily outnumber those of some who have already reached their partner status. Yet, these persons still struggle after years (if not decades) of streaming to cross the required average viewer boundary which would grant them considerably wider possibilites to fascinate the audiences of theirs and other people.
    I've heard from them that if their follower camp would watch their stream at the same time, they already were partners. That is a fact that it is not a simple task for such amount of people with…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We’re experimenting with cues as a way to help streamers while they're live. Follow cues are a feature that reminds streamers to tell viewers to follow when they are live. Timing of these reminders are based on real-time data that tells us when the percentage of viewers not following you is higher than usual. We are testing location of these cues in either Chat or Activity Feed.
    We look forward to hearing your feedback!

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be wise to remove partnership from low performing streamers and offer those partnerships to people with over 100 viewers working hard to grow there channels as opposed to those stagnant channels with constant under 50 viewers who for some reason keep there status as a Twitch partner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. primera twitch mete mucho comercial y no paga

segunda no da visualizaciones a canales pequeños

tercera mete mucho comercial y no deja que la audiencia vea tranquilamente el stream

cuarta no me pagaron lo que me correspondía, ya aun quedándose su porcentaje, me quitaron mas de el 50% de mi porcentaje ya ganado

quinta me exige a cada rato problemas con música de copy cuando no la hay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not exactly sure on how to implement it, but the general idea is... Creators can randomly find Twitch Monsters while streaming and they show up revealing to everyone. Likewise, watching streamers gives a chance for viewers to get them.

Then viewers can battle during streams if the creator has it enabled and the battle shows up at the bottom of the screen. Whoever wins gets levels and the loser too. The creator can also be challenged or challenge others if they have that setting enabled.

These are untradable to prevent bots wanting to get involved. Creators can also disable this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch has asked us to hold them accountable and we have been met with a wall of silence accompanied by shadow changes like the ones made to auto-hosts.

Twitch must communicate to creators with transparency about the plans and the data that leads to them. Without streamers there is no Twitch. We deserve to be able to ask questions and voice concerns about potential changes to the platform that we make possible.

These are the changes we would like to see:

1. Allow for comment periods in advance of finalizing rollouts of changes to existing features.

2. Provide open access to data…

481 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think a good idea would be to make a place for people to connect their Instagram or some sort of social media that hey can receive dms from and when they follow a creator and have social media connected to their twitch account they will receive a dm from the creators profile with anything they want. My idea was to put my friends unreleased music all on one page and it send the person who follows a link to that music as a hanks for following type of thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For those that reach a big number of viewers on their stream ( for like 500 viewers or 1k,1000 viewers ) to get whitelisted and get verified if they did something that received a warning or a suspended period. I mean instead of the people that have a contract with Twitch, the others what can do? So my idea is: instead of a bot that bans/ suspends that Content Creator someone should judge their warning, but the content creator should reach a big number of viewers on their stream, as example 500.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One streamer had this idea of having a favorite streamer already posted on here and honestly i feel like it’s a great idea but it lacks more context because not all communities will agree with that considering that it lacks other things because everyone has their very own favorite streamer in different platforms, different gaming genres, different streaming genres, etc. I believe that there should be a gift card reward on the most bits, subscriptions, hype trains, followers, viewers or support of any kind when it comes to being a favorite streamer regardless if they are a streamer, affiliate or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 配信者間においての共有ホワイトリスト機能orブラックリスト機能

twitchではすぐに対応しきれない悪質なユーザーを配信者間で共有ban出来るように。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a creator, viewer and developer not actively using Twitter there is no proper chance to retrieve latest changes the Twitch platform is undergoing.

In order to improve this one way would be to provide a simple web-page with a change-log and a RSS feed for the "posts" on that page. That way for example people would have seen the change to the schedule announced earlier this week in their feed-readers or on that web-page.

The way it's currently announced I need to try to make sense from the @TwitchSupport Twitter-feed (which isn't easy as it isn't chronologically sorted and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here