Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. In the recent Canadian Fear of Bill C-11 can streamers get an option to block their streams from being watched in canada/other countries to prevent our analytics being destroyed?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If you are a game streamer, one problem that you face is stream snipers. They watch the stream and then try to find your server, interact with you and / or try sabotage the gameplay. This is a large problem and should be minimized as far as possible.

At this moment of time you can link certain accounts to Twitch. One of the accounts you can link is Steam, so that viewers can earn twitch drops.

Since in some games, for example Rust, you can easily find out the steamID of the stream ******, I think it would be a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Broadcaster can Limit his Stream for a certain number of viewers. Usefull for Streamer who doesnt want to much Viewer.
    Usefull for Special Streams or Special Themes.
    You can also buy a ticket in pre sale for the stream to support the streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,

It is very common for me to be watching or listening to a stream... and then when they turn on some music that I don't like, I turn off the stream.

Please set it up so that I can choose whether to listen to the music that the streamer is broadcasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi,

I'm a small hobbyist streamer who initially got into streaming to consider it as a monetary side hustle. I made a few hundred dollars doing it, and was happy with that aspect of it.

As time went on outside of streaming and I progressed in my career, the money was less of why I streamed and the enjoyment of it was really all I cared about.
    I currently am a Charity Only streamer, and donate my bits, donations, subs, prime subs, ad revenue, etc., 100% exclusively to charity.

The current charity is "Stand Up 2 Cancer", Why? Because ****…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You should have it when you load up your own chat it will tell you if you have follower/subscriber only chat enabled. That way you don't accidently stream with it on when you dont' want to

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm currently amids writing my own stream integration, (a fancy 3d stream overlay written in a game engine), and it would be nice to have a way to test if the alerts for follows, bits, etc.

As far as I'm aware the only way to test these currently is to have someone else do these events, which makes debugging harder, and potentially pricy.

My proposal is to have somewhere in channel settings buttons to send these events to your own account.
    This will make it possible to test out the entire chain from receiving these events, to correctly parsing them,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can we make it so the channel point redemptions to be much bigger like the size the actual button so we lose less details

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have my Twitch Alert Box set to read the chatter's message out using TTS if they cheer at least 50 bits. People love to do this and it makes a good amount of money for the channel but some people abuse it and spam repetitive nonsense into the TTS. This causes viewers to somewhat understandably but rudely announce they are leaving and never coming back because of the tiny TTS voice in the background saying the number "4" 200 times in a row. I hate making this decision of making money through bits because people love the TTS or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In regards to how badly things went for the recent TOS changes, can we please try a different approach that won't have everyone lighting things on fire and getting those who were caught in the crossfire banned? Someone that I was watching recently said that we should have a way to keep things clean until you sign in, prove you are an adult, so that you can view 18+ streams. I know that people are not fond of having to show proof of age, but we want to make sure that we keep things clean as possible, right? The streamers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know this was a feature in the past, but I want to be able to just host the streamer without having to suggest them on my channel by having a host button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fearure that the viewers can order food for the streamer! The sreamer will have the adress on the app that viewers will order but the viewers will not can see the adress oviously! I didnt explain it good but I tried

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch Alerts Customization : Better celebrations

As it works at the time of posting celebrations pull global emotes and the first 3 emotes from T1 emote slots.

Expand the customization to allow streamers to just outright select which images are used. Do not just limit it to emotes, if its an uploaded image like the ones used on channel points buttons then allow it.

Assuming that more celebration templates are added in the future this would be quite an expansive customization option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to request an unban after 1 year of the previous request being denied.

I understand that Twitch (Both as a community and as a platform) wants to keep streamers safe from unsavory individuals and keep the platform a safe and welcoming place for all. For this We can all agree the need to ban individuals from chat and streams is important, and the ability to request an unban is a great show of mercy and a hope to the repentant to possibly be forgiven and allowed back in.

However I recently learned that you are only capable…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The idea suggests expanding the benefits for Amazon Prime members on Twitch by providing them with 100 cheers each month that they can use on the platform. This concept aims to create a mutually beneficial situation for both viewers and streamers.

For viewers who are Amazon Prime members, this would enhance their Twitch experience by granting them a set amount of cheers to use each month. Cheers are virtual items that viewers can use to show support and appreciation for their favorite streamers. By providing 100 cheers per month, it encourages viewers to actively engage with streams and express their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. During Pride Month 2023, I believe it would be incredibly important for Twitch to highlight Indigenous two-spirits, gender variant, and LGBTQIA+ streamers, considering it is also Indigenous History Month. This can include Indigenous streamers who identify under the two-spirit umbrella term for folks across Turtle Island, MVPFAFF+ Indigenous Pasifika streamers, and for gender-variant Native peoples whose gender/spiritual identities may belong to their respective cultures/nations and/or contemporary western gender identities (i.e., trans, nonbinary, genderfluid, queer, etc.).

As a māhū (indigenous Hawaiian two-spirit) Kanaka Maoli (Native Hawaiian) streamer, I believe that Pride celebrations on this platform should include Native LGBTQIA2S+ streamers where…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it so that multiple streamers can stream on the same account at the same time, the two streams can be viewed at the same time or separately, I would also like to propose a easier way to partner with other accounts, so like form a group.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Merhaba benim fikrim
    Twitch yayıncıları ve izleyicilerin birbirleri ile vs atabilecekleri bir oyun yapmak tarayıcı tabanlı olacak ve izledikçe kazandığımız puanlar ile oyuna bağlanılacak csgo gibi ama daha minimalist fps bir vs oyunu herkes puanlarını ortaya koyarak vs ye katılıyor yayıncıya karşı 1 vs 100 yada yayıncının belirlediği sayıda kişiyle vs atacak yayıncı 25 can vuracak izleyiciler 1 vuracak herkesin 100 canı olacak yayıncının 200 yayıncı kazanırsa sona kalan kişinin puanları 10 a katlanacak eğer izleyiciler kazanırsa koydukları puanı 2ye katlayacak bu şekilde yayınlarda etkileşim artacak lütfen fikrimi beğenirseniz benimle iletişim kurmayı unutmayın böyle işler yapmak çok isterim

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Streamers struggle with the problem of the "when should I stream" question.

Inherently, there's a lot of variables around that; and, of course, your ACTUAL viewers tend to watch you on your schedule. However, an analytic that tries to help them find an ideal time to even experiment or "find missed viewers" with would be very helpful.

Consider this:

• You have 10,000 followers.
    • How many of them actively engage and use Twitch?
    • Do they even watch you anymore?
    • When are they watching? (AKA - Are you missing opportunities because of the timing, and not the game?)
    • Are there hot spots?…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?