Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

257 results found

1. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create a new Partnership Tier (GOLD PARTNER) for creators with 25-50M+ followers OR after meeting specific requirements. Gold Partner streams will be PAID ONLY. Twitch users can purchase individual subscriptions or a package deal that grants access to all GOLD PARTNER STREAMS. Gold Partner Streams will be BROADCAST TELEVISION QUALITY OR HIGHER (MOVIES) in terms of budget, production, and skill. Gold Partnership should be nearly impossible to attain, this is akin to PRIME TIME TELEVISION / TOP 10 MOVIES in terms of quality - NOT JUST POPULARITY ALONE CAN GET YOU HERE. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO STREAMERS ON EARTH (OTHER…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To add a simple discord webhook url entry on user setting page to post live streams to discord.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I thought I was discussing with the mod about my status about a channel I thought I was "off the mic". But apparently the mod conversation was "on a live mic".

There should be a username@twitch.tv email address to do long conversations with a streamer that are not meant to be looked at immediately on the air, live.

That way, if you want to discuss a permanent ban for one incident that was not clearly spelled out, and make your case, you can do it without risk of it being weaponized.

There should be a difference between "premeditated" acts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Moderators seem like the unsung heroes of Twitch. Especially for daily IRL streamers, they put in hours upon hours of work sifting through message after message and making sure harmful content does not seep through the cracks. They filter out any flame wars and make sure that the members in chat have an enjoyable experience. Yet very few moderators make compensation for their efforts. And none make anywhere near the amount the streamers they moderate for do. Therefore, why not provide some type of incentive for moderators to keep putting in the work? Why not either provide them with a…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With Soundtrack by Twitch it's very easy to have a fully separate audio track that will apply to clips and the VOD. My request as a viewer would be to have a toggle in the advanced player options so you can listen to the VOD audio instead, if available. Example: https://i.imgur.com/1k0Ap1W.png

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow us to set a specific percentage of our monthly take from Twitch proceeds to set aside to give to our mods who elect to participate.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow streamers and viewers to watch more than one stream at a time. I am currently unaware of any platform that offers this. This will allow communities to grow even faster and set twitch apart from the competition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Each user can buy or get a signature form, the streamer can sign this form or put their stamp. The viewer can collect the stamps from each favorite streamer and showcase this form in their profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As Twitch Partners can make Teams, Affiliates should be able to make a community page so they can share that with there communities

With the communities page you can't do invite only. Anyone can join a community page, only affiliates can create a community page giving affiliates a way to grow & network with there community and fellow affiliates on Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With Partners having a badge to show there hard work on Twitch.

I feel that the users who have Twitch Affiliate should have "Affiliate" under the username when you click on the user in any Twitch chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch needs to implement a community tab feature like YouTube has. Where streamers can update their viewers on schedule changes, announcements, etc. instead of hoping that your Twitch followers also follow you on another social media platform. This would be a HUGE positive addition because us streamers can keep our viewers up to date with anything that changes within our schedule. Please consider.

215 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A talent show! One of the most simple, yet iconic events from media all around the world! But how does one go about setting up an event with so many people involved? Filtering. Categorize the highlights of one's talents within a group of 10 or so categories and give each participant one minute. The stream would be broadcast from a central channel for each category and participants would be named at the end of their performance (never at the beginning because if people don't catch the beginning of a performance they like, they'll surely stay till the end).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use subtitles while broadcasting, this way I can communicate with deaf friends, I think a plug-in should be added for broadcasters who use these programs in my filter section and add a plug-in in twitch.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you mark your stream as 18+, users will get a warning message the first time they enter the stream, warning about things like strong language.

What I think would be a good addition, is for the ability to either customize this screen entirely, or add text to it to warn about things such as flashing lights, loud noises etc.

Not only will this help prepare everyone for what might be present in the stream, but it would also help those with health problems such as noise/light sensitivity, epilepsy etc. to know what the stream contains and then make an…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bonjour !

Je suggère une fonctionnalité qui propose aux streamers d'acheter des droits de diffusion à l'unité pour le temps d'une lecture d'une musique choisie.
    Vraiment comme le concept d'une jukebox.

Fonctionnement :
    Des artistes musicaux en partenariat avec Twitch proposent leurs créations dans une bibliothèque dédiée à la jukebox et qui est accessible aux streamers.

Pour une somme définie, les streamers obtiennent le droit de jouer le morceau.

Il pourrait y avoir deux tarifs différents :

• Un tarif avec un droit de diffusion d'un morceau uniquement en live
    • Un tarif avec droit de diffusion d'un morceau en live +…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You can enter the stream before it starts, it could be a week in advance (if the stream is scheduled) it is a waiting room type deal that let's you watch when you are not home.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Broadcaster can Limit his Stream for a certain number of viewers. Usefull for Streamer who doesnt want to much Viewer.
    Usefull for Special Streams or Special Themes.
    You can also buy a ticket in pre sale for the stream to support the streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need a short way to disable inbound raids for a nominated number of minutes.
    Proposed use-case: Im streaming and I know I will end in say 10 mins. It benefits no-one if a raid-in occurs during that last10 mins. Being able to issue a short command to temporarily disable Allow raids would be quite utility in nature
    At the end of the time specified the raid settings as per channel settings would be restored

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?