Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. My idea is that there should be better ways to be able to promote new streamers on twitch. because on twitch it self if you try to promote yourself streamers will chat ban or banned in general. there should be like a button or something like that, that you can press to promote and you can pay to promote yourself for however long or use amazon prime that has a set time limit that comes with prime. anything like that would be great because ive been streaming everyday and the only viewers i get is just friends and ive thought…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. During Pride Month 2023, I believe it would be incredibly important for Twitch to highlight Indigenous two-spirits, gender variant, and LGBTQIA+ streamers, considering it is also Indigenous History Month. This can include Indigenous streamers who identify under the two-spirit umbrella term for folks across Turtle Island, MVPFAFF+ Indigenous Pasifika streamers, and for gender-variant Native peoples whose gender/spiritual identities may belong to their respective cultures/nations and/or contemporary western gender identities (i.e., trans, nonbinary, genderfluid, queer, etc.).

As a māhū (indigenous Hawaiian two-spirit) Kanaka Maoli (Native Hawaiian) streamer, I believe that Pride celebrations on this platform should include Native LGBTQIA2S+ streamers where…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There seems to be a glitch ... maybe? When you clip, say 2 short version of a stream clip, and tab out, the editing part of a twitch clip locks the view when you use the yellow slider to get more or less of said clip.
    In other words. I can not shorten or preview clips once you go away and come back. OR. When you move the slider around it disables viewing or hearing or reducing the clip made
    0_o
    make sense?
    : ) ty

(also add a way to sort clips by alphabetical order or a search bar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. At some point Twitch introduced a feature to edit/remove inactive founders which was implemented for 24 hours and then removed because automatic notification e-mails were being sent out to people removed. It was stated this featured would be fixed and re-implemented

I have several founders who are banned/inactive that I would like to reallocate to active members of my community, could this PLEASE be re-instated

In addition to this I have 3 very active members of my community who are lifetime subscribers at Tier 3 but don't get the opportunity to share their resubscription every month like everyone else, can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was thinking having a button to say go live for streamers, so they can check it everything is working before going live. Like the microphone, webcam, sound etc first. Also the limiting lag time of chat too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch should really consider further gamifying the growth process for streamers on the platform and add 1-2 more tiers/major milestones in between Affiliate & Partner. This will incentivize continued channel growth as the streamers work to reach their goals (and as a by-product add more revenue to the platform), and assist in preventing them from "dropping off" due to burnout or "grinding for hours" in general, which is an ongoing issue. These milestones can also add value to the stream from a viewer's perspective because there is a certain excitement in watching a creator reaching their goals and knowing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I feel that a channel should have full control of the number of VIPs. A channel can have an unlimited number of Moderators but a max of 100 VIPs. Several channels choose to turn its VIPs into moderators just because they hit their limit and not because they want the VIP to do moderation actions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it so that multiple streamers can stream on the same account at the same time, the two streams can be viewed at the same time or separately, I would also like to propose a easier way to partner with other accounts, so like form a group.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the possibility to show on the panel or stream the community challenge

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Perhaps add a new role ( channel admin ) and allow a way for them to be paid, weekly - bi-weekly or monthly. Also, see channel activity etc. It's too difficult to pay moderators and track them fairly. So making an official way to pay them fairly would be much appreciated. Please comment with your thoughts on how this could be done.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If I am a Twitch Turbo subscriber then I should have access to the VODs on streamers channels where they only allow subscribers to view the VOD. The message is something along the lines of "This video is only available to subscribers". I think Twitch Turbo users should also be able to view the VOD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The most basic idea is if I have two or three friends and we want to watch a stream from our own homes together we would have to link a stream and then we'd chat about it in discord or wherever, because if it's a big stream we dont want to have to find each others chats.

It'd be cool to have a friends list on Twitch and be able to form Guilds/Parties/Raids and not have it be attached to a stream.

This could obviously be expanded on and all kinds of rewards or tiers to unlock depending on how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While streaming content, could a streamer gate their content and possible DMA content with a black box or animated box over the content they're streaming? Let's say a streamer wants to watch a video that isn't part of Twitch.tv but is sharable via stream. If that content was paid for and isn't free to all persons, there would be a box placed over that content. The streamer could then create a code for the viewers that unlocks the content window the streamer wants to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 - Week Straight or 24 hour stream should include monetization feature regardless of of follower count

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Now I suggesting that making reward system, like channel-point system, but not automatically distributed.
    A rough idea I can offer is that "channel-medal" system (named for example), at first, some channel-medals are given to streamer, and
    the streamer or its moderators can distribute channel-medal to certain viewer as many as they like. All viewers can see any other viewer quantity of channel-medals.
    This might effects like a VIP badge, but VIP badge is not able to given more than fixed number, so channel-medal is more easily and flexibly dealt with its amounts.
    I hope that the system will make viewers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Merhaba benim fikrim
    Twitch yayıncıları ve izleyicilerin birbirleri ile vs atabilecekleri bir oyun yapmak tarayıcı tabanlı olacak ve izledikçe kazandığımız puanlar ile oyuna bağlanılacak csgo gibi ama daha minimalist fps bir vs oyunu herkes puanlarını ortaya koyarak vs ye katılıyor yayıncıya karşı 1 vs 100 yada yayıncının belirlediği sayıda kişiyle vs atacak yayıncı 25 can vuracak izleyiciler 1 vuracak herkesin 100 canı olacak yayıncının 200 yayıncı kazanırsa sona kalan kişinin puanları 10 a katlanacak eğer izleyiciler kazanırsa koydukları puanı 2ye katlayacak bu şekilde yayınlarda etkileşim artacak lütfen fikrimi beğenirseniz benimle iletişim kurmayı unutmayın böyle işler yapmak çok isterim

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello to you!

As I was receiving a lot of Spotify links from my community, I had a little idea in the back of my head.

Why not improve the Twitch Embeds display. To be honest, I only based it on content Spotify already created from scratch, but I'd rather propose it anyway, even if it means a probably obvious refusal regarding the intellectual property/copyright on this piece of code.
    By the way, this suggestion is duplicated at Discord feedback as well.

Theoretically, it would look like this. The background would obviously take the primary color of the channel, with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I love the first time chatter notification. I would LOVE a notification for returning chatters that have been gone for a set time based on streamer preference by week, month, 6 months, etc. For example if a viewer hasn't been active in chat for 1 month it would send a "Returning chatter" notification when the viewer chats. This would be beneficial for mid size streams that prioritize their community engagement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On my channel, I am used to replacing emotes and badges when come Christmas or Halloween.
    It is a very long process because I have to re-upload badges.

It would be very helpful for a lot of streamers to have badges collection like for emotes to easily switch between them.

Moreover, with an API we could use scripts to automatically change the selected emotes and badges. It would save us a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Intro:

Starting to stream from PlayStation 5 gives insight to how streaming can be expanded toward unexplored territory.

Here is a simplified "Blueprint" lacking important parts (intentionally) needed to be considered and evaluated by Twitch.

I made thes "blueprint" just to give an idea on what can be explored.

It's worth to mention i streamed from PlayStation 5 for a 1,400+ hours trying to grow organically relying on streaming different games only and It's near impossible let me tell you that.

i think i have a good qualifying experience to present a new ideas to improve streaming.

---

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?