Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. So first things first:
    No one has ever believed your reasoning provided for deprecated hosting. When looked into at all - at least anecdotally, with every person I've ever interacted with who's used the platform (and I have no reason to believe my selection is limiting that reach,) the reasoning has never tracked. If the suspicions we've had are accurate, then now that streams do not auto-play when embedded would eliminate the reason for why hosting was deprecated.

Hosting was a significantly better community-building tool than raids. Tremendously so. It's more user-friendly on the one doing the hosting (not requiring…

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to add a feature when you put an led mask(Mergoo,Lunarlights) that the chat could interact with the image display on the mask. It could boost creativity and could be fun for the streamer and the chat. For exemple, if someone want to change the image on the mask,put text etc,they would have to spend bits or channel points in order the use the full capacity of the mask. Maybe With Lumiastream could make the job easier to input such a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add ONLINE CO OP ?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. @Twitch Please allow us a tag which allows us as streamers to only allow created accounts with twitch to view our streams. In mod view we can see who our viewers are currently but if they are not signed in they can still watch the stream and stream snipe us. Regarding RP gameplay I have found this to be a serious issue. Please allow us to get a tag that can stop the general public watching our content and ruining our stories we are trying to write and RP out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allows streamers to put their music on a separate audio channel from their mic, for the broadcast.

Viewers will receive an additional music mute / unmute button.

Now viewers can turn off overstimulating music or listen to their own music. Great for folks with auditory processing disorders, or hard of hearing who need to focus on voice alone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fearure that the viewers can order food for the streamer! The sreamer will have the adress on the app that viewers will order but the viewers will not can see the adress oviously! I didnt explain it good but I tried

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Problem: many streamers operate in sporadic irregular schedules, it makes it hard to catch them alive. The notification they just went live might be too late. There is a schedule but in practice it serves only as a hint, especially for streamers that go live very rarely.

As a solution I propose give streamers a way to confirm/set expected stream time anytime in next say 12 hours (exact number up to tweaking). Then give followers notification (either when streamer confirms the stream, or perhaps X hours before the set time). Finally, clearly indicate in UI which of your followed creators…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch Alerts Customization : Better celebrations

As it works at the time of posting celebrations pull global emotes and the first 3 emotes from T1 emote slots.

Expand the customization to allow streamers to just outright select which images are used. Do not just limit it to emotes, if its an uploaded image like the ones used on channel points buttons then allow it.

Assuming that more celebration templates are added in the future this would be quite an expansive customization option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the ability to request an unban after 1 year of the previous request being denied.

I understand that Twitch (Both as a community and as a platform) wants to keep streamers safe from unsavory individuals and keep the platform a safe and welcoming place for all. For this We can all agree the need to ban individuals from chat and streams is important, and the ability to request an unban is a great show of mercy and a hope to the repentant to possibly be forgiven and allowed back in.

However I recently learned that you are only capable…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Now introducing Twitch UniversalID (TUI). For people who want to have more than 1 channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The moments tool is one of the best that Twitch has created for low-cost loyalty in recent years. Unfortunately, the tool, in addition to being little publicized, was not made available to many people. I ask you to reconsider putting an end to it, I am the moderator and editor of a channel that has faithfully used them for almost 2 years(Kett), and a viewer of robcdee, who also uses it frequently. They are successful and many people collect them, bringing the loyalty that this platform seeks so much. I'm sure that with more publicity and availability, people will use…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently the Auto-resize option only exists for Emotes and is incredibly helpful (where any size image is uploaded and the resulting emote is automatically generated in the three sizes needed for implementation) - however, this does not exist for Channel Point Icons, Custom Reward Icons, Sub Badges & Custom Flairs which must be uploaded three times in exact specifications of width and height.

Since the Auto-resize tool has already been developed and implemented for Emotes, hopefully it's relatively easy to replicate for these four other types of asset uploads (and anywhere else Twitch might add the need for multiple sizes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As moderator you're able to delete chat messages but I recently learned that you'll want to delete your own message as well if for example something isn't relevant anymore.

Since this idea has a risk of abuse among regular viewers, it should only be for moderator's OWN messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to filter out certain chatbots so I can see user messages better and not miss them. There is a /block feature but that one still shows the messages since I am the moderator of my own chat obviously. A simple /ignore function would be great that just hides the user from chat regardless of moderation status. This would make it much easier to read busy chats and not miss user messages when there is a flood of bot messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The idea suggests expanding the benefits for Amazon Prime members on Twitch by providing them with 100 cheers each month that they can use on the platform. This concept aims to create a mutually beneficial situation for both viewers and streamers.

For viewers who are Amazon Prime members, this would enhance their Twitch experience by granting them a set amount of cheers to use each month. Cheers are virtual items that viewers can use to show support and appreciation for their favorite streamers. By providing 100 cheers per month, it encourages viewers to actively engage with streams and express their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have got an idea about this to make if possible what dLIVE has or similar something like a treasure chest which will contain maybe some bits or channel points which will de distributed for all logged in viewers when streamer opens it. It will help Twitch and all streams to be more interactive and more active in streams as more stream is active bigger prizes will be.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?