Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

257 results found

1. A option to show in-game time when choosing what stream to watch. Me myself like to watch the start of dota games and therefore often jump around a bit until i find some of the streamers i follow who just entered a game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What if there was a way to host two streamers, plying the same game, where you can choose which streamers chat and audio to hear at any time. There could also be options for steamers to chat with one another (or not), and for there to be three chats (one for each streamer, and one for both audiences to talk Amongst themselves). This could also
    Evolve into a Chatroulette style room
    Where audience members can queue up to watch random 1v1 games between streamers. Wattgare@

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Broadcaster can Limit his Stream for a certain number of viewers. Usefull for Streamer who doesnt want to much Viewer.
    Usefull for Special Streams or Special Themes.
    You can also buy a ticket in pre sale for the stream to support the streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow streamers and viewers to watch more than one stream at a time. I am currently unaware of any platform that offers this. This will allow communities to grow even faster and set twitch apart from the competition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a new Partnership Tier (GOLD PARTNER) for creators with 25-50M+ followers OR after meeting specific requirements. Gold Partner streams will be PAID ONLY. Twitch users can purchase individual subscriptions or a package deal that grants access to all GOLD PARTNER STREAMS. Gold Partner Streams will be BROADCAST TELEVISION QUALITY OR HIGHER (MOVIES) in terms of budget, production, and skill. Gold Partnership should be nearly impossible to attain, this is akin to PRIME TIME TELEVISION / TOP 10 MOVIES in terms of quality - NOT JUST POPULARITY ALONE CAN GET YOU HERE. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO STREAMERS ON EARTH (OTHER…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, In light of JK Rowlings constant reminders that she hates trans people, trans women specifically, I think this is a good opportunity to change the image partners receive when accepted to something that isn't a Harry Potter reference. It would be wonderful if it is either a reference to a trans woman's work or made by a trans person. Maybe a matrix reference?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello,

It is very common for me to be watching or listening to a stream... and then when they turn on some music that I don't like, I turn off the stream.

Please set it up so that I can choose whether to listen to the music that the streamer is broadcasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Break out rooms for chat e.g. of 10 members whilst streaming large events.

You can request a change of breakout room if your automatically assigned room isn’t talking much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As Twitch Partners can make Teams, Affiliates should be able to make a community page so they can share that with there communities

With the communities page you can't do invite only. Anyone can join a community page, only affiliates can create a community page giving affiliates a way to grow & network with there community and fellow affiliates on Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the opportunity for viewers to suggest their favorite streamer as a featured streamer for a day. This would only be available to streamers who have Affiliate Status and an average viewer rating of less than 75. I think this would help smaller streamers get their name out there to help them make Partner Status. This resets monthly and a viewer can only vote for a streamer one time per month.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would it be possible to implement an option on the viewer side to have only the streamer's voice and not the general sound of the stream?
    Let me explain.
    It would be necessary that when a stream is broadcast via OBS (or other) that a second stream is sent, a sound channel that would contain only the streamer's microphone.
    Of course, this feature should also be implemented on the streaming software side. (OBS, XSplit etc..)
    What is the use of this feature?
    During live shows where several streamers are playing together, we sometimes want to use the "multitwitch" function to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a moderator for a speedrunning channel we often play the same game many times over the course of weeks or months. It would be a significant feature improvement to allow mods to save some "pre-set" predictions as opposed to only saving the most recent ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi,

I'm a small hobbyist streamer who initially got into streaming to consider it as a monetary side hustle. I made a few hundred dollars doing it, and was happy with that aspect of it.

As time went on outside of streaming and I progressed in my career, the money was less of why I streamed and the enjoyment of it was really all I cared about.
    I currently am a Charity Only streamer, and donate my bits, donations, subs, prime subs, ad revenue, etc., 100% exclusively to charity.

The current charity is "Stand Up 2 Cancer", Why? Because ****…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bonjour !

Je suggère une fonctionnalité qui propose aux streamers d'acheter des droits de diffusion à l'unité pour le temps d'une lecture d'une musique choisie.
    Vraiment comme le concept d'une jukebox.

Fonctionnement :
    Des artistes musicaux en partenariat avec Twitch proposent leurs créations dans une bibliothèque dédiée à la jukebox et qui est accessible aux streamers.

Pour une somme définie, les streamers obtiennent le droit de jouer le morceau.

Il pourrait y avoir deux tarifs différents :

• Un tarif avec un droit de diffusion d'un morceau uniquement en live
    • Un tarif avec droit de diffusion d'un morceau en live +…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is pretty simple too much text is shown on all Twitch Panels please give us the option to allow a drop down which users can click on our picture on our panels to either trigger a link or a drop down option. It would remove the wall of text from showing unless someone wants to hover over it or click the image on our Panel. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Здравствуйте. Просьба, заходя через браузер в личный кабинет своего аккаунта Twitch, сделайте кнопку остановить трансляцию.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. twitch highlights a lot of creators of certain groups, example last month black creators were highlighted and this month female creators are being highlighted. and this is such a wonderful thing as some of these creators don't get the exposure they deserve. i am a very small streamer from Sri Lanka, there is only a handful of Sri Lankan streamers since we Sri Lankans don't fall into a particular group, we dont get the exposure. i am not trying to say that i need the exposure, i am no way near a good streamer, i have a long way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?