Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It'd be great if streamers could assign specific badges for these roles that match the theme of their channel.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. brings up a list of all the channels that you are currently a founder in. Handy for the update as most people who got gifted wouldn't even know if they're eligible for founders.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make it where streamers have an option to give badges to there community members which could say resemble their graphic designer so they can make more people stand out instead of jut vips

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A global chat badge for verified military service. It could be a simple badge one for everyone or expanded for nations or nation/branch. ie: MilVet/Army/Marine/UK:Marine/US:Army/Aus:Navy, ect... lots of ways to potentially expand.

First responder (dr/nurse/emt/fire/LE) also possible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Right now when you are one of the first 10 subscribers to a channel you get a "Founder" badge. This badge is purple and has "1st" written in it. However as subscription tiers vary, so should the founder tag. For both the streamer and twitch, it is better that people don't lose motivation to have tier 2 and 3 subscriptions by having same tag as they could have for the $5 tier 1. Most don't ask for more than a simple badge, so why not change thee colors depending on tier? An example:
    Golden 1st badge for tier 3 founders,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Similarly to VIP Badges, streamers should be able to assign the "Founders Badge" to who they believe to be the "Founders" of their channel, and also be able to remove it from users as well. There are those that are eligible for the Founders Badge on channels, that they have either left or been banned from.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If viewers could get TwitchRivials badge like GlitchCon badge it would be nice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Basically a badge for accounts that have Two-Factor Authentication on, and maybe add the option for "2FA Accounts-Only Mode" and make it stack-able with Follower-Only Mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Animating the emblem would be a great idea, as the current ones are a bit boring. The chat would be more beautiful and attractive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I've been in several streams where the devs of the game appeared in chat and talked to and answered questions with everybody. It is impossible to tell that they are a dev of any game unless they, the streamer, and other chatters constantly say so. We need a badge to distinguish they are a game dev so that they are easily recognizable. VIP badges aren't enough as they don't tell why the person is a VIP.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think the actual badges like Moderator or Twitch prime don't look good compared to badges like the Gift Sub badge, I suggest to redesign the squared badges, we would like material design badges that are not squared, for the moderator badge I would like to see only the sword and not the green squared.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have the founder badge as an additional flair layer, so people can have both the founder badge and the subscriber badge at the same time, instead of choosing between the two, and allowing the content creator to position where the founder flair should be so it doesn't interfere with the creator's badges. (for example, putting the "1st" in the bottom right corner of the badge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello today I want to propose my idea to twitch, which secodome is a nice way to encourage and enhance more, who unfortunately has unlocked the "partner" objective and is not accepted immediately or is accepted after various requests, let's talk about a topic regarding affiliates, my idea is to enhance affiliates more by adding a badge similar to the one with the partner, or another badge, in gray color or a color that differs from that of the verified / partner, for many it may be bullshit, but in reality it is not in this way you can enhance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maybe have different types of designs for VIP badges for viewers and friends because I personally like to VIP my friends but at the same time I would like some viewers to be VIP alternatively add in a friend badge maybe and keep VIP's for viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The 1st badge is cool for founder subs however most subscribers would likely prefer the custom channel badges in support of the channel (and the fact they look cool). So it would be awesome if the custom channel badges could have a custom founder symbol on them much like tier 2 and 3 star badges. This would allow them to show they have supported the channel from the start but also allow them to use the custom channel badges

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?