Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In a time where twitch is evolving and changing a lot from its initial standpoint, I would say we could benefit from a little consistency and pride.
    Therefor my suggestion is loyalty badges - as in years you have been on twitch.
    This would mean after year 1, 2, 5, 10 you would have a badge you can choose to have in chat to show that you have been a part of twitch for x amount of time and isn’t a new spam account fx. - but someone who loves and cares for twitch.
    Steam has it fx. so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Replace the vip badge with a streamer/creature badge, many streamers i watch feel the vip puts someone above a viewer where a streamer/creature badge would be a better option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If viewers could get TwitchRivials badge like GlitchCon badge it would be nice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I like to prefer a Icon/Button like VIP and Subscriber for Chanel Designer , Video Editor.

So Creative People , can be seen in chats and maybe u can link the Button with a Reference site with work from those people ?

And maybe there will grow an Network for Designer/Video Editor , which can earn Money with it . Like streamer but as Designer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When you are a partner in a chat, everyone can see the check mark and check you out if they want. As an affiliate, the only way for anyone to know that you stream is to tell them, which is often not allowed or frowned upon.

It would much easier for smaller creators to have something that shows them as a streamer, so curious parties can click and look, instead of having to go around telling people. It would be extremely helpful to smaller creators, and a relatively small thing to do.

When we chat, people should at a glance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We need affiliates AND partners able to choose between the badges of their channel, which badge they want to have next to their usernames... example : i want 2 year loyalty badge next to my name, but i only have been affiliated for 6 months. So choosing which badge you want next to your name is a good idea i think ! (Only for the actual streamer ofc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Surprised this doesn't seem to be suggested already, but the Founders Badge should be separate from the regular channel badges. A common theme in these suggestions is that the Founders Badge is covering up the regular badges, so it's really weird that Twitch doesn't just display both if they apply.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The current size of the badges shown in the chat is small and do not overlook the details of the personalized badges that we added on our channels, 24px x 24px would be a reasonable size for presentation in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It'd be great if streamers could assign specific badges for these roles that match the theme of their channel.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A global chat badge for verified military service. It could be a simple badge one for everyone or expanded for nations or nation/branch. ie: MilVet/Army/Marine/UK:Marine/US:Army/Aus:Navy, ect... lots of ways to potentially expand.

First responder (dr/nurse/emt/fire/LE) also possible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I think it should be possible to toggle the Founder Badge off on your channel, I'd love to show off my custom sub badges to new potential subs but most of the people subbed have the founder one.

It makes sense to have the Founder Badge when you have heaps of subscribers, but when you have around 10-15 active subs per month most of them are going to have the Founder Badge and not your custom Sub Badge... Again, streamers should have the choice to either keep them active or disable them and re-enable them sooner or later.

198 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a lot of streamers are probably aware there are a lot of people who came by streams at the start who may have subscribed and got the founder badge but no longer show up, this means people who do still show up but missed out on the badge due to being the 11th sub etc can not have it, or if a partners channle 26th sub cannot have it.

I think the streamer having the ability to remove the founder badge from a user and have it go to the next available user would be very beneficial so they…

780 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

79 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make it where streamers have an option to give badges to there community members which could say resemble their graphic designer so they can make more people stand out instead of jut vips

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A badge that shows who are the most active chatters of all time in your stream will be awesome. As chatters are so important to streamers, streamers really appreciate chatters. So there should be a badge that shows the top 10 most active chatters of all time. As this will highlight the people that are always engaging with the streamer and putting their time into your streams.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?