Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Community Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Streamers and Mods should be required to allow at least two communications with chat banned users seeking an explanation for the ban/seeking to be reinstated. The only exception to this would be if a mod or streamer feels another request for lifting the ban should be allowed. Failure to communicate with the banned user should result in loss of Affiliate or Partner status because they failed to represent what Twitch is, how chat bans work.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm a streamer on this platform, and have been for quite a few years. I would like to talk about some issues that I have with the new code of conduct of community guidelines if you would give me the chance, and that would be the dress code here on twitch.

Twitch is a platform for all who wish to voice their opinions, play games, or provide any sort of entertainment, and I'm all for supporting that. However, there is an on-going problem that I am noticing every day, and it's getting worse. I am a female streamer on twitch.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Many streamers like myself are having their streams muted for songs that are embedded in games. Furthermore, since CW strikes are at the forefront of the majority of streamers, automatically muting streams for licensed music (the guild have acquired said licenses) creates more "paperwork" than necessary.

While I do agree with banning CW music without proper licensing, muting audio and then having to justify constantly for EVERY stream is unnecessary. BMI and others have API callbacks available to moderate for said CW music.

For music not from these companies, but under a license, a system should be in place where…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. introduce cosplay as category

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. With the growing popularity of using virtual worlds to connect, teach and communicate, Second Life really should be allowed.

Not all of SL is "mature". There are universities present, corporations with "campuses", virtual concerts and charity events. Today, one of the book clubs interviewed Larry Niven, who was in-world, in full avatar as one of his own characters.
    Give it some thought.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Live ingredi barbi

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i just want to make a community

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ape escape games are the best games ever made and since twitch is all about gaming I think streaming ape escape 1 2 and 3 should be mandatory for every streamer no matter the viewcount0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For those who don't know, inting is whenever someone intentionally gives kills, gold, and exp to the enemy and makes it so the enemy has a higher chance of winning, while the team where the inter is on has a lower chance. This is a huge problem in League of Legends specifically

After a clip of a pretty popular LoL streamer surfaced where he was inting and saying "Im going to make my team lose" (or something along those lines), the LoL community wants to have this guy and everyone who ints, popular or unknown, punished. I think a way…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?